General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

ask normal atheist

<< < (15/15)

Rubystars:

--- Quote from: muman613 on May 13, 2010, 02:28:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rubystars on May 13, 2010, 12:43:12 PM ---Normal atheist if you support the New World Order agenda you might as well be saying to me that you're a Satanist. If you mean something else you shouldn't use that terminology. Do you want the whole world to be one people, one religion, one country?

--- End quote ---

I agree... The New World Order is a product of the fevered minds of the Illuminati and the CFR... There is no place for such an idea with Jewish Nationalists... The NWO would be the 1st to kick Jews out of Israel..

--- End quote ---

True Muman. NWO is completely anti-nationalist.

Ben m:

--- Quote from: Rubystars on May 13, 2010, 11:40:36 PM ---
--- Quote from: muman613 on May 13, 2010, 02:28:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rubystars on May 13, 2010, 12:43:12 PM ---Normal atheist if you support the New World Order agenda you might as well be saying to me that you're a Satanist. If you mean something else you shouldn't use that terminology. Do you want the whole world to be one people, one religion, one country?

--- End quote ---

I agree... The New World Order is a product of the fevered minds of the Illuminati and the CFR... There is no place for such an idea with Jewish Nationalists... The NWO would be the 1st to kick Jews out of Israel..

--- End quote ---
True Muman. NWO is completely anti-nationalist.

--- End quote ---
when i said new world order i meant nwo literally.if you will read carefully you will see that i suggested a nationalistic and even ultranationalistic western state.

Meerkat:
"science without religion is lame,
religion without science is blind"
   - Albert Einstein

Rubystars:

--- Quote from: KahanistLiberal on September 11, 2010, 11:11:46 PM ---"science without religion is lame,
religion without science is blind"
   - Albert Einstein

--- End quote ---

Great quotation. Unfortunately Ben M probably won't see it since he went off to join Whorefront.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version