Author Topic: Why do people bully  (Read 11484 times)

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
Why do people bully
« on: May 04, 2010, 05:09:27 AM »
Why do People Bully
There are several reasons why people treat others in an dishonorable way. This article will let you know why do people bully.

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/why-do-people-bully.html

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
Re: Why do people bully
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 08:15:18 AM »
http://www.bullyonline.org/workbully/bully.htm

Bullying: what is it?
Types of bullying, bullying tactics, how targets are selected, the difference between bullying and harassment
An answer to the question "Why me
?"

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2010, 01:26:59 AM »
I've been bullied my entire life....
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2010, 01:09:29 PM »
Bullies pick on people who are usually defenseless or easy to manipulate/take advantage of because they know the person won't fight back. The same concept could apply to Jews that we were a small group that was easy to bully into submission and in many ways still are today because Israel is willing to give up land to Arabs so the world pushes even more because they know we will budge and try to make us feel guilty.

I was bullied up until my sophmore year in high school when I decided to fight back, ended up getting suspended but it was worth it. Now I work out and lift weights and people don't mess around because I stand up for myself.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2010, 05:02:49 PM »
I'm learning. I finally get mad and speak up.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2010, 05:07:49 PM »
I was bullied as a young girl. 

All this business about bullies being insecure is nonsense, in my opinion.  In my case, it was the pretty, wealthy, popular, jappy girls that were the bullies.  They did it because they could.  Also, notice that it's never an awkward, pimply faced, greasy haired kid that does the bullying. 

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2010, 03:30:34 AM »

All this business about bullies being insecure is nonsense, in my opinion.  In my case, it was the pretty, wealthy, popular, jappy girls that were the bullies.  They did it because they could.  Also, notice that it's never an awkward, pimply faced, greasy haired kid that does the bullying. 

No doubt, but it usually results in the awkward pimply faced greasy haired kid going on a shooting spree in their school after they are bullied.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2010, 07:34:59 AM »

No doubt, but it usually results in the awkward pimply faced greasy haired kid going on a shooting spree in their school after they are bullied.

That's true too. 

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2010, 08:56:37 AM »
they bully, cuz they can.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל