Author Topic: Mexicans Behaving Badly!!! Must Read  (Read 5317 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Mexicans Behaving Badly!!! Must Read
« on: May 06, 2010, 03:40:56 PM »
This story is truly obscene... The Mexicans are upset about the Arizona illegal immigrant law so a Mexican director makes a film where a Mexican goes around killing Americans to avenge this great 'wrong'...

This is sickness and it should not be shown in the states. Some crazed mexican will see this and be inspired to kill, like the crazed dirty arabs...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/05/06/violent-movie-declares-war-arizona-immigration-law/

Violent Movie Declares War on Arizona for Immigration Law

A violent new film from cult director Robert Rodriguez is declaring war on Arizona with a "special Cinco de Mayo message" in the wake of the state's controversial illegal immigration law.

A violent new film from cult director Robert Rodriguez is declaring war on Arizona with a "special Cinco De Mayo message" in the wake of the state's controversial illegal immigration law.

That message is: "They just f---ed with the wrong Mexican."

"Machete," which features a knife-wielding Mexican assassin out for revenge against double-crossing gringos, won't be in theaters until September, but it is already sparking a political melee over Wednesday's stab at the Grand Canyon State.

In the trailer for the film, the title character is hired to assassinate an anti-immigration U.S. senator played by Robert De Niro. Protesters are seen waving nationalist signs as the senator speaks to a charged-up rally: "We are at war," he booms. "Every time an illegal dances across our border, it is an act of aggression against this sovereign state — an overt act of terrorism."

But before the trailer even begins, the battle-scarred title character stares out from the screen as he tells viewers that what's about to unfold — an immigration-laced slasher grindhouse flick — is about the current border battle in Arizona.

Click here to see the video.

The trailer was released Wednesday, just 24 hours after an envelope filled with a still-undetermined white powder was sent to Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer, temporarily closing the State Capitol in Phoenix. The powder spilled out when a staffer opened it Tuesday morning, sending Hazmat teams scrambling through the governor's offices. No one was sickened, but state police and the FBI are investigating the incident.

It was just the latest development in a debate that is growing more rancorous by the minute.

Some outspoken critics of illegal immigration took umbrage at the movie trailer and its swipe at Arizona, which is the entry point for one-third of all illegal immigrants in the U.S.

"It's pretty ugly out there," said former Colorado Rep. Tom Tancredo, a staunch advocate of tougher immigration laws. "Half the time that's the way all of us are depicted: corrupt, no good, racist."

Tancredo, who served in the House from 1999-2009, said he received "tons of death threats" while in office and frequently wore a bulletproof vest during public speeches. Though the language of the film is nothing new to him, he said he still finds it offensive.

"The racists who made that trailer, they are as racist as anything I have ever seen" from either side of the immigration debate, Tancredo said.

But, he added, "these guys are 'politically correct' racists, so you cannot heap indignities upon them."

In "Machete," the protagonist, played by Danny Trejo, is a former Mexican Federale now looking for work as a day laborer in Texas. He charges $70 a day for yard work, but an oily businessman makes him an offer he can't refuse: $150,000 to take out a senator bent on deporting illegal immigrants.

"As you know, illegal Americans are being forced out of our country at an alarming rate," says the contractor. "For the good of both our people, the senator must die."

The film, which is set to be released Sept. 3, is produced by 20th Century Fox, a production company owned by Fox News' parent company, News Corp.

20th Century Fox said that Rodriguez speaks for himself on political issues. The studio was comfortable with the release of the movie trailer on Cinco De Mayo, but says it has no political stake in the immigration debate.

Representatives for Rodriguez did not return requests for comment. But the head of the production studio handling the international release of the film said "Machete" is a classic grindhouse picture typical of the man who made "Desperado" and "Sin City."

"'Machete' is a Robert Rodriguez movie through and through, wild and wonderful, exactly the kind of exciting and irreverent genre movie that his fans dream about," Ashok Amritraj, CEO of Hyde Park Entertainment, said in an interview with Variety Magazine.

De Niro, playing the senator, fits many familiar tropes about the Southwest: he's a gun-toting, Stetson hat-wearing, flag pin-blazing cowboy from Texas.

He and Trejo are joined by a number of stars: Cheech Marin plays a shotgun-shooting warrior priest, Lindsay Lohan plays the senator's Patty Hearst-like daughter and Don Johnson, as a sheriff, growls that "there's nothing I'd like more than to see more than that Mexican dance the bolero at the end of a rope."

Jessica Alba, a border patrol agent, rallies a group of laborers while crying, "We didn't cross the border — the border crossed us!"

Tancredo, who argued that the film should not be distributed at all, said he wasn't worried the movie would incite any violence, but that its political message was clear.

"I think it is a true reflection of exactly who these people are and what they think about America," he said.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Mexicans Behaving Badly!!! Must Read
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 03:58:46 PM »
They already kill Americans, but this is still exceptionally sick.

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 04:08:49 PM »
I'm not seeing how this film is bad politically speaking, if anything it will act as a catalyst.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 08:35:52 PM »
I actually think this film reflects the fact they act like monkeys when it comes to debating rather than have an argument.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2010, 10:27:28 PM »
They're so full of it. And that law is not controversial.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2010, 11:27:35 PM »
I support the law but but freedom permits the making of this video regardless whether someone likes it or not!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2010, 11:38:13 PM »
I support the law but but freedom permits the making of this video regardless whether someone likes it or not!

Do you really support that kind of speech? Inciting people to violence is not usually included under free speech.

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2010, 11:42:14 PM »
The word freedom contains the word free in it
i dont support those crazy ass beaners but they should have the right to express themselves regardless what i think about the trash they are saying!
Freedom doesnt have compromises no matter what!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2010, 11:45:12 PM »
i dont support those crazy donkey beaners but they should have the right to express themselves regardless what i think about the trash they are saying!

There are some ways in which free speech can be restricted which don't violate the constitution. Restricting incitement to violence is one of these.

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2010, 11:47:43 PM »
Restricting is only a way of trying to cover something up!
Restriction is such a dirty move and in most cases makes many situations or issues worse!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2010, 11:59:08 PM »
Restriction is such a dirty move and in most cases makes many situations or issues worse!

You are naive... The reason to restrict certain speech is to prevent mayhem and death. The primary example of the test of free speech is the question "Do you have the right to scream FIRE! in a crowded movie theatre when there is no fire?". The obvious answer is NO WAY JOSE!

The stampede which would be created by doing so would certainly result in death and injury... This is where your freedom of speech ends and my freedom of life, liberty, and hapiness begins..

You also have a strange understanding of 'freedom'... Just because you are 'free' to kill yourself, or free to stick your hand in fire do you think you should do it? Jewish wisdom teaches that true freedom only happens when you create boundaries of acceptable behavior. This is what the Torah is to the religious Jewish people.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2010, 12:06:57 AM »
I don't agree with you! There needs to be a way society is run but telling someone they cant do something and restricting them from doing it is useless and is a complete failure! Look drugs in the united states, they are illegal and we have much larger problems than countries with much more lenient laws! Prohibiting something will only lead to complete failure!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2010, 12:21:36 AM »
I don't agree with you! There needs to be a way society is run but telling someone they cant do something and restricting them from doing it is useless and is a complete failure! Look drugs in the united states, they are illegal and we have much larger problems than countries with much more lenient laws! Prohibiting something will only lead to complete failure!

I don't think you read my example. People need to be responsible for their speech. Freedom of speech is worthless unless one knows that they have to fight for that freedom. Freedom of speech doesn't mean being able to say anything any more than freedom of action doesn't mean we go around doing everything. Freedom and Responsibility go hand in hand. If you are not responsible in your speech you will do much damage to society and to individuals.

I don't think everything should be legal. You seem to differ with me. Drugs are a big problem in this world and by making it legal doesn't make the problems go away. I used to smoke pot many years ago but today I don't think it should be legal. Just because you think it is OK today doesn't mean it will be 10-15 years from now. When a person is young they make many mistakes and hopefully learn from them.

I think whoever made this movie is just showing how evil and twisted mexicans can be. I hope that it backfires on those involved and causes more harm to the illegal mexicans who are sucking from our already weak government system.

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2010, 12:33:40 AM »
These people wont be taken seriously!''
Regulation not prohibition will do much more good!
''Freedom of speech doesn't mean being able to say anything any more than freedom of action doesn't mean we go around doing everything.''
But the thing is muman that people in general will say what they feel regardless what others think about it! This is how our society as a whole is!
There are tons of things about this society that i dont like and or agree with but i cant stand trying to stop something that is going to happen no matter what i do so the best way to combat this is to find the best most efficient way to deal with it!
In the matter of these mexicans! This law must be passed and the mexicans living illegally in this country should be shut down for good! A growing minority in america is a growning problem in america! No matter what you say or not matter how messed up this sounds And many levels america was much better with less of the trash! Im not saying all are trash so i dont want anyone getting butthurt about this!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2010, 02:32:17 AM »
*cough*troll*cough*

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2010, 02:43:33 AM »

are you some kind of super anarchist? beacuse that the impression i get from you posts.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2010, 02:46:23 AM »
i dont support those crazy donkey beaners but they should have the right to express themselves regardless what i think about the trash they are saying!

There are some ways in which free speech can be restricted which don't violate the constitution. Restricting incitement to violence is one of these.

You're being naive if you think regulation on speech would damage anyone but the White population. Look at Europe...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2010, 08:46:02 AM »

You're being naive if you think regulation on speech would damage anyone but the White population. Look at Europe...

I don't agree with hate crimes legislation or banning discussion of certain sensitive topics. I do agree with not allowing directly inciting violence.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2010, 12:09:22 PM »
These 'people' are ILLEGAL OCCUPYING CRIMINAL INVADERS.
They are Americas palestine.
This is judgement for forcing Israel to live with THEIR invaders.
Paybacks a b*tch.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2010, 12:11:55 PM »
well,maybe it is time to incite violence on our part too.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2010, 02:51:34 PM »
These 'people' are ILLEGAL OCCUPYING CRIMINAL INVADERS.
They are Americas palestine.
This is judgement for forcing Israel to live with THEIR invaders.
Paybacks a b*tch.

Exactly. They are to us like the Arabs are to Israel.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2010, 07:46:42 PM »
Only a WN fujjpacker would write "White" with a capitalized W. Skkie, it's time to go back to your HIV clinic.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2010, 10:45:47 PM »
well,maybe it is time to incite violence on our part too.

Not on this message board for sure. This is a 100% law abiding forum.

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2010, 11:16:47 PM »
I am sorry to derail this thread, but this needs to be dealt with.

Only a WN fujjpacker would write "White" with a capitalized W. Skkie, it's time to go back to your HIV clinic.

If you read my initial post here, it should be clear to you that I do indeed support White Nationalism, so I am not seeing how you feel you're catching me on something.

I don't know why you're so belligerent, I have been more then respectful to you but I feel its unfortunate you're so intent on creating enemies. If you don't like me thats perfectly fine but I don't see how random insults contribute to fruitful discussion.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2010, 12:31:27 AM »
I do indeed support White Nationalism
Admins, are you paying attention here?