Author Topic: Mexicans Behaving Badly!!! Must Read  (Read 5309 times)

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
Re: Mexicans Behaving Badly!!! Must Read
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2010, 09:58:00 AM »
I do indeed support White Nationalism
Admins, are you paying attention here?
i hope you understand that every person in this forum is white nationalist by definition.and to rubystar,when i said that we need to incite violence on our part i meant the whole white race not this forum.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2010, 10:11:24 AM »
White Race? What's that?

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2010, 10:14:42 AM »
White Race? What's that?
the white race or in it's formal name the cucasian race is the people that originated from europe,the middle east and central asia.i personally do not include muslims in beacuse i don't want them in the pan white state that are sure to come if we want to survive.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2010, 10:16:41 AM »
Human "races" is a Darwinist myth and what made Europe and America "White"? The question here is culture and not race.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2010, 10:20:34 AM »
Human "races" is a Darwinist myth and what made Europe and America "White"? The question here is culture and not race.
ouch,i see another one that become prey of the liberal propaganda.i agree that some asian could be defined as whites by culture but they are not whites in the biological sense.the negroes is a different stroy beacuse they shown us that they will never integrated with white society (or any other non black society).

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2010, 10:34:43 AM »
White Race? What's that?
I am not sure anymore...But at one time they were the people that could ride the front of the bus.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2010, 10:51:06 AM »

Europe was White due to the biology of the population which inhabited it, America was White due the biology of the founders who intended it to be a White nation(although thats obviously a lost cause).

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2010, 11:44:57 AM »
Re:   "White Race? What's that?"

The Talladega 500!   :::D

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2010, 12:14:08 PM »

Europe was White due to the biology of the population which inhabited it, America was White due the biology of the founders who intended it to be a White nation(although thats obviously a lost cause).

How can you know that the founders intended it to be a 'white' nation? Where in any of the founding documents is this stated? Why does it say "All men are created equal" and not "some men are created more equal than others"?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2010, 12:21:49 PM »

How can you know that the founders intended it to be a 'white' nation? Where in any of the founding documents is this stated? Why does it say "All men are created equal" and not "some men are created more equal than others"?

Their definition of man was a White male. The thought that this would ever be an issue never occurred to them, it was considered obvious. The fact that they owned slaves invalidates the belief that they viewed all human males to be equal.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2010, 12:42:07 PM »

Their definition of man was a White male. The thought that this would ever be an issue never occurred to them, it was considered obvious. The fact that they owned slaves invalidates the belief that they viewed all human males to be equal.

I agree with Ron Ben Michael that race cannot be defined. And I do not believe that the founders intended to create a racist nation. I realize slavery was in practice at that time but there was discussion that it was immoral {which it most certainly was}. From a Jewish standpoint the episode of American slavery was a complete and utter shame, detracting from any moral superiority we could claim. It is not the practice of a moral society to capture and enslave foreign populations.

In Judaism there is a concept of slavery, which is very much different than that of American slavery. Slavery in the Torah is actually a thing to help society, to help the debtor and t he low-level criminal get a second chance at life. I am of course referring to the laws of the Jewish servant {which is discussed at the beginning of Parasha Mishpatim}... Torah permitted slavery of the non-Jews...

I do not believe that America should be a racist nation. I am proud that this country allowed my ancestors to emigrate here over 100 years ago. Immigrants from all over the world encountered racism against them, the italians, the polish, the russians and they were able to survive and prosper. Racism has no place in this modern world.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2010, 01:07:13 PM »
White Nationalists are all over my blog, they dont believe that races should mix. Jews stay with Jews, Whites with whites, christians/christians, etc. Many of their movements do NOT hate Jews that hate race mixing.
---
White "Supremists" think that all white people are the superior race and hate Jews. Usually are neo-nazi.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2010, 01:08:33 PM »
<<AsheDina is just pro-G-d, Pro-Right wing. I dont care if they are black white, whatever.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2010, 01:21:10 PM »

I agree with Ron Ben Michael that race cannot be defined. And I do not believe that the founders intended to create a racist nation. I realize slavery was in practice at that time but there was discussion that it was immoral {which it most certainly was}. From a Jewish standpoint the episode of American slavery was a complete and utter shame, detracting from any moral superiority we could claim. It is not the practice of a moral society to capture and enslave foreign populations.

In Judaism there is a concept of slavery, which is very much different than that of American slavery. Slavery in the Torah is actually a thing to help society, to help the debtor and t he low-level criminal get a second chance at life. I am of course referring to the laws of the Jewish servant {which is discussed at the beginning of Parasha Mishpatim}... Torah permitted slavery of the non-Jews...

I do not believe that America should be a racist nation. I am proud that this country allowed my ancestors to emigrate here over 100 years ago. Immigrants from all over the world encountered racism against them, the italians, the polish, the russians and they were able to survive and prosper. Racism has no place in this modern world.

You're in denial if you think the founders ever intended their nation to be for anyone but whites.

Anyway, if you believe racism has no place in the "modern world" then you believe the White Race has no place either. This is where I unfortunately have to disagree with you.

I do expect you to fully accept every African who wants entrance into Israel though, to do otherwise would be racist.   

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2010, 01:24:19 PM »

You're in denial if you think the founders ever intended their nation to be for anyone but whites.

Anyway, if you believe racism has no place in the "modern world" then you believe the White Race has no place either. This is where I unfortunately have to disagree with you.

I do expect you to fully accept every African who wants entrance into Israel though, to do otherwise would be racist.   

Regarding Israel, as a religious Jew I expect ALL Jews to be able to enter Israel no matter what their ancestry {as long as it was via a Orthodox Conversion of course}. I do know some Black Jews and they are very kind people. I also know some Persian Jews and they are some very nice people too. I do not decide whether I will befriend a person based on their race. Judaism doesn't teach such a thing, although the levels go based on how close to our community they are... We have our immediate minyan, our community, our city, our state, our country, and our fellow Jews from all the four corners of the world, and finally to the non-Jew....

I did not say that the so-called White race has no place in this country... DO not ascribe such an idea to me. Obviously this country has a noble heritage based on some of the greatest thinkers in Europe. I learned American history and remember a great deal of this history I learned. The foundations of Democracy are that each citizen has a responsibility to the state, that the state provide for the security of the nation, and that the people honor the national entity. But what is special about America is that each State also has its independence from the Federal government and each state can, within certain limitations, have laws which represent the citizens of those states.

But this is all off-topic...

I do believe that America should care about American citizens first. I am a lifelong tax-paying American who has invested much into the welfare of the American economy. I have worked in my field since I was 17 years old, now over 24 years, and I have contributed to the economy in many wonderful ways. I believe that my tax dollars should be spent to protect the nation from foreign attackers {both terrorists and criminals}, I would like to support those in need {true need} of medicine and food through my tax dollars, and I would like to have this money used to invest in future technologies {alternative fuel sources}...

I do not believe that non-Americans can expect to be supported by my tax dollars. In this case as I described above {the responsibilities of a Jew}, I consider my taxes as helping my community, my city, my state, and my country... But I do not consider that money to help those in other nations. I give charity for the purpose of helping those in need outside of America. I think that those who are moved to give to charitable causes should do so in order to fufill the responsibilities we have to the world {and Jews have responsibilities to help enlighten the world}.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 01:32:07 PM by muman613 »

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2010, 01:41:38 PM »
White is determined by dna! Genetics explains everything

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2010, 01:42:14 PM »
White is determined by dna! Genetics explains everything

What is white dna? Please link to it..

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2010, 01:45:28 PM »
Here is what I found when I googled this question:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/12/15/AR2005121501728.html

Scientists Find A DNA Change That Accounts For White Skin
By Rick Weiss
Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, December 16, 2005

Scientists said yesterday that they have discovered a tiny genetic mutation that largely explains the first appearance of white skin in humans tens of thousands of years ago, a finding that helps solve one of biology's most enduring mysteries and illuminates one of humanity's greatest sources of strife.

The work suggests that the skin-whitening mutation occurred by chance in a single individual after the first human exodus from Africa, when all people were brown-skinned. That person's offspring apparently thrived as humans moved northward into what is now Europe, helping to give rise to the lightest of the world's races.

Leaders of the study, at Penn State University, warned against interpreting the finding as a discovery of "the race gene." Race is a vaguely defined biological, social and political concept, they noted, and skin color is only part of what race is -- and is not.

In fact, several scientists said, the new work shows just how small a biological difference is reflected by skin color. The newly found mutation involves a change of just one letter of DNA code out of the 3.1 billion letters in the human genome -- the complete instructions for making a human being.

"It's a major finding in a very sensitive area," said Stephen Oppenheimer, an expert in anthropological genetics at Oxford University, who was not involved in the work. "Almost all the differences used to differentiate populations from around the world really are skin deep."

The work raises a raft of new questions -- not least of which is why white skin caught on so thoroughly in northern climes once it arose. Some scientists suggest that lighter skin offered a strong survival advantage for people who migrated out of Africa by boosting their levels of bone-strengthening vitamin D; others have posited that its novelty and showiness simply made it more attractive to those seeking mates.

The work also reveals for the first time that Asians owe their relatively light skin to different mutations. That means that light skin arose independently at least twice in human evolution, in each case affecting populations with the facial and other traits that today are commonly regarded as the hallmarks of Caucasian and Asian races.

Several sociologists and others said they feared that such revelations might wrongly overshadow the prevailing finding of genetics over the past 10 years: that the number of DNA differences between races is tiny compared with the range of genetic diversity found within any single racial group.

Even study leader Keith Cheng said he was at first uncomfortable talking about the new work, fearing that the finding of such a clear genetic difference between people of African and European ancestries might reawaken discredited assertions of other purported inborn differences between races -- the most long-standing and inflammatory of those being intelligence.

"I think human beings are extremely insecure and look to visual cues of sameness to feel better, and people will do bad things to people who look different," Cheng said.

The discovery, described in today's issue of the journal Science, was an unexpected outgrowth of studies Cheng and his colleagues were conducting on inch-long zebra fish, which are popular research tools for geneticists and developmental biologists. Having identified a gene that, when mutated, interferes with its ability to make its characteristic black stripes, the team scanned human DNA databases to see if a similar gene resides in people.

To their surprise, they found virtually identical pigment-building genes in humans, chickens, dogs, cows and many others species, an indication of its biological value.

They got a bigger surprise when they looked in a new database comparing the genomes of four of the world's major racial groups. That showed that whites with northern and western European ancestry have a mutated version of the gene.

Skin color is a reflection of the amount and distribution of the pigment melanin, which in humans protects against damaging ultraviolet rays but in other species is also used for camouflage or other purposes. The mutation that deprives zebra fish of their stripes blocks the creation of a protein whose job is to move charged atoms across cell membranes, an obscure process that is crucial to the accumulation of melanin inside cells.

Humans of European descent, Cheng's team found, bear a slightly different mutation that hobbles the same protein with similar effect. The defect does not affect melanin deposition in other parts of the body, including the hair and eyes, whose tints are under the control of other genes.

A few genes have previously been associated with human pigment disorders -- most notably those that, when mutated, lead to albinism, an extreme form of pigment loss. But the newly found glitch is the first found to play a role in the formation of "normal" white skin. The Penn State team calculates that the gene, known as slc24a5, is responsible for about one-third of the pigment loss that made black skin white. A few other as-yet-unidentified mutated genes apparently account for the rest.

Although precise dating is impossible, several scientists speculated on the basis of its spread and variation that the mutation arose between 20,000 and 50,000 years ago. That would be consistent with research showing that a wave of ancestral humans migrated northward and eastward out of Africa about 50,000 years ago.

Unlike most mutations, this one quickly overwhelmed its ancestral version, at least in Europe, suggesting it had a real benefit. Many scientists suspect that benefit has to do with vitamin D, made in the body with the help of sunlight and critical to proper bone development.

Sun intensity is great enough in equatorial regions that the vitamin can still be made in dark-skinned people despite the ultraviolet shielding effects of melanin. In the north, where sunlight is less intense and cold weather demands that more clothing be worn, melanin's ultraviolet shielding became a liability, the thinking goes.

Today that solar requirement is largely irrelevant because many foods are supplemented with vitamin D.

Some scientists said they suspect that white skin's rapid rise to genetic dominance may also be the product of "sexual selection," a phenomenon of evolutionary biology in which almost any new and showy trait in a healthy individual can become highly prized by those seeking mates, perhaps because it provides evidence of genetic innovativeness.

Cheng and co-worker Victor A. Canfield said their discovery could have practical spinoffs. A gene so crucial to the buildup of melanin in the skin might be a good target for new drugs against melanoma, for example, a cancer of melanin cells in which slc24a5 works overtime.

But they and others agreed that, for better or worse, the finding's most immediate impact may be an escalating debate about the meaning of race.

Recent revelations that all people are more than 99.9 percent genetically identical has proved that race has almost no biological validity. Yet geneticists' claims that race is a phony construct have not rung true to many nonscientists -- and understandably so, said Vivian Ota Wang of the National Human Genome Research Institute in Bethesda.

"You may tell people that race isn't real and doesn't matter, but they can't catch a cab," Ota Wang said. "So unless we take that into account it makes us sound crazy."

As it says Race is not biologically provable... But they did find a gene which accounts for white skin...

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2010, 02:06:22 PM »
The argument presented in that article has a number of flaws, within that .1% significant differences can manifest themselves. Furthermore there is no evidence to believe the summation of ones genetic code is in some way more significant then presence of specific genes.

Ultimately race is defined by (you're not going to like this) the evolutionary changes that took place over 10,000s of years as a result of environmental pressure. The value of the differences is up to personal interpretation but how someone could deny the obvious differences that exist in human races is beyond me.

With that in mind genetic samples could be taken from a number of Englishman(real ones, not a recent immigrants) and used as a basis for racial classification.

To make it simple, think of 3 colors of paint being placed on the points of a triangle, then imagine the colors slowly seeping into each other. While intermediate colors exist the primary colors do also and so to attempt to invalidate the existence of the primary colors by using the intermediate colors that resulted from contamination is being intellectually dishonest. Even if those primary colors were completely destroyed you could still break down any of the intermediate colors and figureout how much of each primary color went into them.

That article had an agenda, it was far from unbiased.

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2010, 02:09:22 PM »
Yes! Genetics is the answer to your questions! Middle eastern people are white, maybe except for the ones with high concentrations of black dna from the slaves or earlier times!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2010, 03:08:17 PM »
Skkie:  "...With that in mind genetic samples could be taken from a number of Englishman (real ones, not a recent immigrants) and used as a basis for racial classification."

What about all the ones with the 'bad blood' that aren't related in any way to the Duke of Normandy?  By definition, wouldn't their percentile of genetic material prove the science?...by that, meaning that they never belonged in England to begin with?
---------------------------------------------------------------------
As for this:  Scientists Find A DNA Change That Accounts For White Skin
By Rick Weiss
Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, December 16, 2005

All lies and fabrications of the Illuminati!
Everyone who's spent any time studying the subject would know that "white skin" was developed in a laboratory by "Dr. O-bongi" some forty million years ago, when he poured Clorox all over some schwartze that was locked in a cage.
Of course, pushing the envelope also has its price, as the venerable Dr. O-bongi forfeited his life...He had proved only that he could invent "white skin", but was incapable of improving either the texture or taste of the meat.
Even so, the beloved Dr. O-bongi, Mother Abrka's greatest son, will always be remembered for his eloquence with words when he said:

"Me try mak'um Big Yum-Yum!" 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2010, 03:06:59 AM »

The Founding Father of the US didn't intend it to be "White". They were "race"-neutral and not "race"-obsessed like WNs (White Nazis) and Black Nazis. According to this logic, in the next decades when Europe and America will be fully conquered by the Muslims and will lose its "White" population throught the time after the Conquest, every White will lost his or hers right on the land of Europe and America.

Pure Social Darwinism.

ouch,i see another one that become prey of the liberal propaganda.i agree that some asian could be defined as whites by culture but they are not whites in the biological sense.the negroes is a different stroy beacuse they shown us that they will never integrated with white society (or any other non black society).

"White" society doesn't exist. There are Catholic society, Irish society, Italian society, Russian Orthodox society, etc. But let's say it does. Are Blacks who honor Whites and "White ideas" (for example, Alan Keyes) able to intergrate into "White" society? Are Whites who despise themeselves with monstrous passion and adopt ideas that are hostile to White people (self-hating Whites) able to intergrate into "White" society?

I prefer to see all White-skinned evil people perished then see 1 good Black-skinned fellow's hair being cut.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2010, 03:11:10 AM »
Evolution is a scam and a psuedo-scientific idea made up by a bored Socialist journalist.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2010, 03:24:49 AM »

the answer to your question according to the supreme court was that the founders didn't saw the blacks as anything near human.and nom asian (besides native americans) lived there in the time of decleration.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2010, 03:29:41 AM »

what? do you want the demise of israel? beacuse this what will happen if more blacks would emigrate.we already have around 700,000 illegal aliens plus 1.5 legal ''native'' aliens and 20,000 non ''native'' legal aliens.i realy hope you didn't propose what i understood you proposed.