Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, May 16, 2010  (Read 9029 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, May 16, 2010
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2010, 02:23:35 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

What is your opinion of Judge Andrew Napolitano,   who sometimes fills in for Glenn Beck on the Fox News Channel? 

What is your opinion of Mississipi Governor Haley Barbour?    Do you believe Gov. Barbour will emerge as someone with a realistic chance of winning the 2012 Republican Nomination for President,  if he elects to run for President?

Thanks as always,  eb22.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2010, 09:01:22 AM »
what is your opinion of Salmon Rushdie?

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2010, 10:03:11 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Do you think there will be a Mid- East war this summer?    If so, will Israel fight poorly, as they did in 2006, under Olmert, who didn't allow the airforce to  bomb the Hezbolla Arabs that fired missles from behind the women and children that shield them.

If you don't bomb the so called Arab civilians" you can't win a war.  Not in a million years.

The Arabs aim for Jewish civilians.  That's why they win.

The Israeli airforce needs to be unleashed.  No more risking Jewish lives, commiting soldiers to house to house figting with Arabs.  Let Netenyahu personally  fight house to house,  if he feels the need to.

Sincerely,

Aces High

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2010, 10:07:05 AM »
Dear Chaim,

I have never heard you share your thoughts on the Jewish traitor William Kunstler, the evil and demonic lawyer who represented El Sayid Nosair, yemasch shemam, who of course murdered the saint Rabbi Meir Kahane. This animal was the quintissential self-hater, as he is described as being a "civil rights champion, yea!". In the trial of Nosair, the jury - made up of what Kunstler called "third world types" - acquitted Nosair, the obvious killer, on suspicion that ONE OF KAHANE'S OWN PEOPLE DID IT! The satanic Jewish lawyer manipulated the third world drek into acquitting a Muslim Nazi terrorist who had murdered one of his own, the great Rabbi Meir Kahane! It's almost beyond comprehension.

Now, thank Hashem, William Kunstler will never again long for a warm place to lay his head at night, as the traitor to Israel and America died in 1995. I think this "civil rights champion" should spend the rest of eternity with the people he loved the most, the schvartzas and the Muslim Nazis. Do you agree?

May Hashem continue to watch over you and JTF,
Right Wing Gentile

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2010, 02:25:42 PM »
Hey chaim.

1) whats your fsvourite sport you like participating in.

2) Do you beleive in evolution, if not why not?

3) I am currently debating with some people that claim that incredibly obama is pro israel, can you ive me all the arguements that show he is anti israel and anti semitic.

4) Can you also decribe how the hollywoods jews in america have painted the average jew in a bad light in films and the media.

Thanks.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2010, 03:04:19 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

What do you think about Saudi Arabia buying the latest F-15 Silent Eagle Jet, which is a stealth version of the F-15, and the Eurofighter Typhoon Jets? Considering that Saudi pilots are trained in the U.S. and Europe, should the Saudi military be considered a legitimate threat to Israel?
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2010, 06:55:36 PM »
Dear Chaim,
   I know that you know Queens real well. I'm looking to move there, but I don't know which areas are bad. I wanted to move by Queens college but then I saw the Public housing project there. Then I was looking at Whitestone and I saw another public housing project there. I was looking into the area near cunningham park from Union Tpke to the Long Island expressway. Do you know if there are any housing projects or arabs there?
thnx

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2010, 07:26:10 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Does it sometimes seem that Israelis and Jews have the whole view of power and weakness backwards?  Liberal Jews seem to think that weakness makes people like you and support you.  Perhaps this is true in Woody Allen movies but in life it is the opposite.  People gravitate towards strength.  People want to be on your side when you have the ability to help them and the ability to hurt them.

For the Israelis to continuously conclude that they need to give up land, free murderers, allow their enemies more shots at them and of course never hit back at their enemies is not only killing Israel and Israelis but is inviting more contempt and encouraging people who are not Jewish or Israeli to view Jews as problems, in need of help, etc.  Every time Israel has given up land it has gotten more American aid as a "reward".  Of course that aid makes Americans think Israel is a problem not an ally.  Caroline Glick wrote that the Bush Administration turned against Israel after the 2nd Lebanon War when the Israelis failed to take out Hezballah, viewing the Israelis as useless allies (my words not hers).

Why is it so hard for Israelis to understand the basic power equation that strenghth invites friends and allies weakness invites loathing and contempt?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.