Author Topic: What does this picture mean to you.  (Read 675 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
What does this picture mean to you.
« on: May 09, 2010, 05:42:30 PM »
I have one word in mind when I think of this image on the top but I'm wondering how many others here will come to the same conclusion. I'll post what comes to my mind in a few days.

http://fakemillions.com/catalog_new/images/NEWObama_Bill.jpg
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: What does this picture mean to you.
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2010, 06:21:54 PM »
Looks like what could happen if inflation runs amuck!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2010, 06:31:30 PM »
Scary thought... The Buckwheat stops here!!!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2010, 08:25:49 PM »
Looks like what could happen if inflation runs amuck!

I figured it might be too obvious of a point.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2010, 09:07:10 PM »
They decided to put his face on there because under his administration every time he blinks a million dollars is spent so its only suitable to put him on the million dollar bill!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2010, 10:08:40 PM »
Reminds me of this

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2010, 10:20:50 PM »
I'd love to be in Zimbabwe's local "McRat's" Drive-Thru Restaurant and watch the clerk at the register try to make change after some jigaroon pays for his "Boiled Rat in a Sack" lunch with a ONE HUNDRED TRILLION DOLLAR BILL!

I can't stop laughing just thinkin' about it!    :::D   :::D   :::D   :::D   :::D   :::D 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2010, 10:21:36 PM »
Or this picture

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2010, 06:08:27 AM »
It's understandable that Zimbabwe would be a source of humor.  After all, the last Prime Minister of Rhodesia, Ian Smith, was ridiculed for opposing native rule on the grounds that (in Smith's own words), "You just can't give a modern society to a bunch of primitives who still believe in witchcraft."  Nothing annoys the left so much as when the right is proven to be correct.

But in fact, Zimbabwe is a classic Greek tragedy, not a comedy.  Rhodesia was a modern nation, the breadbasket of Africa, and now it's in ruins as Zimbabwe.  And while a lot of people are pointing toward Greece as what awaits the United States, I point to Zimbabwe.  At least Greece is heavily populated with Greeks.  The United States is brimming with third world primitives, each with his own axe to grind.

Even if the USA does not descend to the open war on Europeans that has been the case of Zimbabwe, there's still the awful specter of hyperinflation.  The USA has not experienced serious inflation in 30+ years, and people have forgotten (or never learned) how horrific it is.  I had an old economics professor back in college, a really wise gent, who would constantly say this:  "Inflation is a cruel tax."  Try to find a contrary opinion from the few inhabitants with a brain in Zimbabwe.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2010, 06:34:07 AM »
False prophets and Dictators appear!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2010, 10:43:31 AM »
Where is the emblem of owl.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.