Author Topic: Cultural enrichment from an EEC applicant country  (Read 1971 times)

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
Cultural enrichment from an EEC applicant country
« on: February 05, 2010, 04:44:22 AM »
200 girls are buried alive or similarly murdered by their parents and families every year in Turkey, the country of exemplary modern islam.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/turkey/7161701/Teenage-girl-buried-alive-in-Turkey-for-talking-to-boys.html

Any apologist Muzzie Turks / State Spies still knocking around on this forum? I know your country intimately, and I view you all with contempt.

I assume that jtf.org and YouTube are still banned from your wonderful democratic paradise.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 11:40:58 AM by Cato the Elder »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Cultural enrichment from an EEC applicant country
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 05:42:03 PM »
200 girls are buried alive or similarly murdered by their parents and families every year in Turkey, the country of exemplary modern islam.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/turkey/7161701/Teenage-girl-buried-alive-in-Turkey-for-talking-to-boys.html

Any apologist Muzzie Turks / State Spies still knocking around on this forum? I know your country intimately, and I view you all with contempt.

I assume that jtf.org and YouTube are still banned from your wonderful democratic paradise.
200 that we know of.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Fukara

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 08:26:21 AM »

Honestly I've about this for the first time here.Now,let's what is this ; a father in Turkey executed his girl because of talking to guys.Where this happened?A city called Adıyaman.
Now let's see,is this a news for me?Hell,no.It doesn't interest me at all and I don't give a [censored] on that.
Why it should interest me anyway?It didn't interest me just like that the austarian  father  Joseph Fritzl who jailed and raped his own daughter for 24 years and had a few children in this relation.
I mean bad examples are everywhere,you cant judge a whole on one event or a few events.
On the other hand,aren't Turks barbaric Muslims who slaughtered 1,5 million little poor armenians?Arent those freaks who puked blood to europeans for 400 hundred years?
So what the hell is still insterest you about this [censored] scum country?
Is it because of you feel guilty if you havent tranport any news against muslim country?
 And you call Turks as "apologist" Muzzie Turks / State Enemies,what the hell is that?
All Turks are Muzzies and State Enemies ha?

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2010, 08:30:54 AM »

Honestly I've about this for the first time here.Now,let's what is this ; a father in Turkey executed his girl because of talking to guys.Where this happened?A city called Adıyaman.
Now let's see,is this a news for me?Hell,no.It doesn't interest me at all and I don't give a drek on that.
Why it should interest me anyway?It didn't interest me just like that the austarian  father  Joseph Fritzl who jailed and raped his own daughter for 24 years and had a few children in this relation.
I mean bad examples are everywhere,you cant judge a whole on one event or a few events.
On the other hand,aren't Turks barbaric Muslims who slaughtered 1,5 million little poor armenians?Arent those freaks who puked blood to europeans for 400 hundred years?
So what the hell is still insterest you about this stupid scum country?
Is it because of you feel guilty if you havent tranport any news against muslim country?
 And you call Turks as "apologist" Muzzie Turks / State Enemies,what the hell is that?
All Turks are Muzzies and State Enemies ha?

I don't understand what you are trying to say, but to me it is very important that Western Europe realises that Turkey is moving steadily backwards with a resurgence of Islam. This is a country which the US and UK feel strongly should be an EEC member. Civilized people should realise the truth, and accept that there is more underlying Turkey than pleasant beaches on which to sunbathe. If the accession of Turkey is coupled with the growth of Islam within Europe then all western civilization will be under threat. Oh, and by the way I do happen to care desperately about an innocent girl who is buried alive by her parents. What sort of animal would not? Turkish live burials, like Iranian stonings and Saudi drownings, are swept under the carpet by the western media ever careful to conceal the truth.

Now you can continue rambling on with a 2nd post but I doubt whether I will bother to answer.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 03:12:53 PM by Cato the Elder »

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2010, 10:10:37 AM »
This is a filthy country with filthy people believing in a filthy ideology. This is shocking and disgusting but it only refelcts at best what we all know about Turkey...