Author Topic: Teutonic Knight  (Read 2579 times)

Moshe92

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: Teutonic Knight
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 04:59:23 PM »
Spy nazi bastard, hang him!
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 05:11:47 PM »
Nice find. I have a hard time understanding people like him. I think they're confused individuals. Do they even know what they're talking about? The first time I heard about StørmFrønt, I went on the site to find out more about their movement. On the forums, there are sections dedicated to individual European countries. I saw Russians and Serbs posting on there and I'm thinking are these people retards? Don't they know that Slavs were among the group of people Hitler wanted to exterminate after the Jews? Don't they know that they're not regarded as "white"? Don't they know what kind of atrocities were commited against Serbs by German and Croatian Nazis and they're siding with them? What a bunch of sad morons.

Some Nazis on the forum try to claim that the "Serbian Chetniks" were servers of Americans and Zionists and not really Nazis. The Serbs on that forum are actually trying to convince them that they really were Nazis. What helpless idiots and retards. :::D

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2009, 10:52:25 PM »
Don't forget that TK is A Clockwork Orange on the dog-kennel forum, a member in very good standing there.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2009, 11:13:58 PM »
Nice find. I have a hard time understanding people like him. I think they're confused individuals. Do they even know what they're talking about? The first time I heard about StørmFrønt, I went on the site to find out more about their movement. On the forums, there are sections dedicated to individual European countries. I saw Russians and Serbs posting on there and I'm thinking are these people retards? Don't they know that Slavs were among the group of people Hitler wanted to exterminate after the Jews? Don't they know that they're not regarded as "white"? Don't they know what kind of atrocities were commited against Serbs by German and Croatian Nazis and they're siding with them? What a bunch of sad morons.

Some Nazis on the forum try to claim that the "Serbian Chetniks" were servers of Americans and Zionists and not really Nazis. The Serbs on that forum are actually trying to convince them that they really were Nazis. What helpless idiots and retards. :::D

I think the only real nazis were of that of the aryan race with blue eyes and blond hair from Germany. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2009, 05:40:59 AM »
Now he and axel can commiserate on the StørmFrønt board.  Both are scum.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2009, 04:03:59 PM »
If this is true then this could explain the recent influx of trolls.  There are pernicious links between the splinter forum, Tina Greco's forum, and StørmFrønt.  These probably aren't just random Nazis that we've been seeing.
Absolutely. I'm sure Jesus Rivera, Jr. (river140) is also involved somehow. Mike Guzofsky has demonstrated very amply that he tolerates and welcomes outright Nazis (such as Tina Greco, Andrew Newman, and Kelly Scott) as long as they hate Chaim and JTF as much as he does.

Moshe92

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2009, 04:11:54 PM »
If this is true then this could explain the recent influx of trolls.  There are pernicious links between the splinter forum, Tina Greco's forum, and StørmFrønt.  These probably aren't just random Nazis that we've been seeing.
Absolutely. I'm sure Jesus Rivera, Jr. (river140) is also involved somehow. Mike Guzofsky has demonstrated very amply that he tolerates and welcomes outright Nazis (such as Tina Greco, Andrew Newman, and Kelly Scott) as long as they hate Chaim and JTF as much as he does.

That forum doesn't even exist anymore. Neither does revava.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2009, 04:17:04 PM »
"Hopefully it's not Obama. We feel that America should be run by a WHITE PERSON, preferably by someone who isn't for Israel or a strong supporter of the Zionist regime."

He wants an anti-Israel president.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 04:30:47 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2009, 04:57:49 PM »
This guy is an attention monger he goes to Black forum and posts ask a StørmFrønt member.Here ia an article about Teutonics knights wife being honored                  

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1246443840063&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 05:16:40 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2009, 05:22:47 PM »
Goodbye Teutonic Knight and may his armor be rendered warped and ineffective and his shield broken.  And may the dragon gobble him whole.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2009, 05:32:36 PM »
Goodbye Teutonic Knight and may his armor be rendered warped and ineffective and his shield broken.  And may the dragon gobble him whole.
I think his real name is ghetto boy
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2010, 05:40:52 AM »

That is so pathetic!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2010, 01:12:23 PM »
For goodness sake why does he care what blacks think of him? Does he need some kind of validation from them?  :laugh: