Author Topic: Arson attack on synagogue in Germany!  (Read 570 times)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Arson attack on synagogue in Germany!
« on: May 19, 2010, 02:49:44 PM »
The synagogue of the Jewish community of the city of Worms was target of arson attacks. The old synagogue dates back to the year 1034 and is thus one of the oldest synagogues in Germany. Firefighters found letters written in "awkward German" saying "Until you give peace to Palestinians, you won't have peace either." Although the community itself as well as first investigations point to Muslims, politicians hastily say they condemn these attacks and point towards Nazis.
It seems to me the political correctness will veil the result when it comes out that it were Muslims. This happend to another attack on a synagogue also. It was mentioned quickly that it were Arabs and then the news got lost in the censorship desert...

And censorship is already starting: http://www.worms.de/deutsch/rathaus/stadtnachrichten/nachrichten/2283_Brandanschlag_Synagoge.php?navtext=Stadtnachrichten

Why the heck is Muslim anti-semitism always veiled by our da** politicians!?  >:(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Arson attack on synagogue in Germany!
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 02:58:35 PM »
Yes i read about it i have no doubt it was muslims pigs
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 03:56:59 PM »
It was probably Turkish Muslims that did this.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 04:15:11 PM »
Of cause the Muslims did it. They can write what they want. Every sane person know the real perpetrators.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani