Author Topic: TV glorifying schvartzas  (Read 23984 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: TV glorifying schvartzas
« Reply #125 on: May 21, 2010, 02:24:14 PM »
I may be more naive to the troll phenomenon here, but I think I am starting to smell one

This is what I said originally...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #126 on: May 21, 2010, 02:42:43 PM »
As a white man, I would NEVER date a schvartza animal! These women, these hideous animals make me sick! You would want to lay with this slime? With his filth? With this excrement? I would never bring shame upon my family and upon the Founding Fathers such as that!!

What turns you on about Maya Angelou? Or one of these 400 pound welfare cases?

RWG

bring shame to the founding fathers?  I guess you didn't know that Thomas Jefferson had some children with a black slave?

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #127 on: May 21, 2010, 05:08:45 PM »
As a white man, I would NEVER date a schvartza animal! These women, these hideous animals make me sick! You would want to lay with this slime? With his filth? With this excrement? I would never bring shame upon my family and upon the Founding Fathers such as that!!

RWG

Same here. I'm female (I think I need to remind people of that every now and then; it seems when you express strong pro-white views, you are assumed to be male, lol). Just the thought of bedding down with a negro makes me want to vomit.

In my day a white woman who did that was considered the lowest of the low. Pastor Manning, in his "Bristol Palin" video on YouTube, says the same exact thing: (start listening around 3:49)

Gee! Pastor Manning's momma and grandmomma must have known MINE! :)
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #128 on: May 21, 2010, 05:09:55 PM »

RWG

bring shame to the founding fathers?  I guess you didn't know that Thomas Jefferson had some children with a black slave?

It has been since proven that he did not. The DNA test applied to a male relative of his. There is a book out about it now, too.

More info: http://www.monticello.org/plantation/hemingscontro/hemings-jefferson_contro.html
« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 05:18:44 PM by JewishAmericanPatriot »
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #129 on: May 21, 2010, 05:27:00 PM »
As our leader has said many times in the past, one of testaments to the wisdom and benficence of the founding fathers' was their stance towards schvartzas - i.e., that they are 3/5 of a person. So RWG, I believe you are correct in your assessment that the founding fathers, who were great men, would be aghast at white men coupling with black women, or ha'hefech.
The incontrovertible evidence proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the founding fathers KNEW what would happen to the country if these people were given equal status. And we're seeing it, right now!! Look at Newark, Washington DC, "Hotlanta", Detroit, Harlem, or any number of filthy infested hellholes where they constitute a majority!
The great rWg raises an excellent point by invoking the founding fathers - this was NOT their vision for America!
This lunacy involving the myth that Thomas Jefferson copulated with a slave is such drivel - it has been conclusively debunked and disproven time and time again, yet people still cling to it. I met a shvartza once who claimed that black slaves had actually WRITTEN the constitution!
Can you imagine!
The nerve!

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #130 on: May 21, 2010, 05:42:16 PM »

RWG

THJ.. You think liberals are cool, huh? Even if they LIE about a father.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #131 on: May 21, 2010, 06:04:01 PM »
Gimatria=RightwingGentile?  Could be?  Same unilateral preoccupation with sin over love..... 
Twins separated at birth?  Long lost lovers?  The Odd Couple?

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #132 on: May 21, 2010, 06:04:41 PM »
THJ, what you have written above is as insidious and traitorous a comment as ANYTHING the black devil Malcolm X ever said!

His postulation that the white race was created by the scientist "Jakub" who is hovering the Earth in a "spaceship" (and when the JTF comes to power, we'll send all these animals into space where they belong) pales in comparison to yours, claiming that Thomas Jefferson, one of the greatest Americans of all time, would do the unthinkable - and fornicate with an animal, in essence performing the act of beastiality (because, as everyone knows, blacks are animals!)

It's worse because YOU'RE white and on this forum and you should KNOW better than to accept the pro-schvartza propaganda being thrown out there! THAT'S WHAT THIS POST IS ALL ABOUT! Gehenom surely awaits those whites who spread these poisonous lies!

And for JTFEnthusiast - you think I'm searching for trouble? Does my rhetoric not fit in exactly with our hero and fearless leader, Chaim Ben Pesach? Am I making things up? Am I changing the rules of the game? AM I THE ONE WHO SAID THOMAS JEFFERSON SLEPT WITH GORILLAS?

RWG

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #133 on: May 21, 2010, 06:09:20 PM »
THJ, what you have written above is as insidious and traitorous a comment as ANYTHING the black devil Malcolm X ever said!

His postulation that the white race was created by the scientist "Jakub" who is hovering the Earth in a "spaceship" (and when the JTF comes to power, we'll send all these animals into space where they belong) pales in comparison to yours, claiming that Thomas Jefferson, one of the greatest Americans of all time, would do the unthinkable - and fornicate with an animal, in essence performing the act of beastiality (because, as everyone knows, blacks are animals!)

It's worse because YOU'RE white and on this forum and you should KNOW better than to accept the pro-schvartza propaganda being thrown out there! THAT'S WHAT THIS POST IS ALL ABOUT! Gehenom surely awaits those whites who spread these poisonous lies!

And for JTFEnthusiast - you think I'm searching for trouble? Does my rhetoric not fit in exactly with our hero and fearless leader, Chaim Ben Pesach? Am I making things up? Am I changing the rules of the game? AM I THE ONE WHO SAID THOMAS JEFFERSON SLEPT WITH GORILLAS?

RWG

I sure hope you have another outlet for your rage because it seems you like lashing out at others... I really don't like the way you treat others, especially those who have been contributing and helping JTF... Do you have a hobby or some other way of getting your mind off of hating others? I sure hope so...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #134 on: May 21, 2010, 06:10:32 PM »
JTF Enthusiast -
eze chaval she'atah omer d'varim kol kach tipshim.
Your whole insinuation about "sin over love" is not only inaccurate, but you've made it clear that your stances are often incompatible with the JTF ideology. Thomas Jefferson with a slave? I expect this sort of propaganda from the usual sources, but I wouldn't look to find it here.
You accuse me and the rWg of putting "sin over love" - eze boosha! Tistakel ba'mar'a!
Chaim has said on numerous occasions that if you are kind to the cruel, the day will come when you will be cruel to the kind! Zot hi Uvda!

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #135 on: May 21, 2010, 06:11:16 PM »

RWG

I think you are Gimatria sound identical.  Yes, more than a little.  Not when you started off (even though I didn't agree with you), but for the last several pages, yes

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #136 on: May 22, 2010, 07:28:20 PM »
Gimatria and I are alike in that we are both true patriots and loyal to both America and Israel! We are some of the ones who support the true ideology of JTF, as laid out by our hero and fearless leader, Chaim Ben Pesach! Nothing that either he or I have stated on this thread (or any other!) has been out of bounds of the TRUE JTF ideology!

There are some of you who, I am shocked to find, are clearly moderates posting on the wrong forum. Chaim has said many times what he thinks of moderates who pander to the left: Gehenom will surely await!

RWG

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #137 on: May 22, 2010, 07:55:36 PM »
Gimatria,

If you want me to able to understand what you are saying, then you need to speak in English or translate what you are saying for those of us who do not speak Hebrew.  This is the English forum. I am a devout Zionist and a Jew: end of story.  I would not be in JTF if I didn't absolutely believe in some core JTF principles.  And there are plenty of people here who support JTf, but do not necessarily agree with every JTF position.  You will never find complete, total unanaimity in any group.  People are different.  I dont agree with what RWG said, but I defended his right to say it and his receiving the same respect anyone else on this forum would get.  That said, this discussion took a turn for something entirely more malignant, maybe not to you, but I am not the only one who finds your comments about all Black people distasteful and beyond the pale.  You and RWG are not talking about Farrakhan or Adolf Sharpton, YSV to both of them, you are labelling every Black person. 

Yes, this statement, I completely disagree with:

"Showing blacks in a good light should never be done - BECAUSE IT'S A LIE! THEY DON'T DO ANYTHING POSITIVE FOR SOCIETY! They rape, they pillage, they murder, they cannibalize, IT'S A FACT!! When you portray a schvartza in a good light, YOU ARE LYING AND DECEIVING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!"

I have no interest in making war with anyone except those who threaten my, or those for whom I care, survival
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 08:43:30 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #138 on: May 22, 2010, 09:42:43 PM »
The blacks are an evil, insidious "race " - and they want to kill you and everyone you love, and then boil you in pots and eat you! They represent the slow disintegration of this country, a stance that our hero and fearless leader, Chaim Ben Pesach, has reiterated numerous times!

So, what say you, Enthusiast: do you go against our leader, CBP? Anyone who is a friend to the schvartzas is no friend of Americas and is thus a traitor!

RWG

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #139 on: May 22, 2010, 10:00:35 PM »
The blacks are an evil, insidious "race " - and they want to kill you and everyone you love, and then boil you in pots and eat you! They represent the slow disintegration of this country, a stance that our hero and fearless leader, Chaim Ben Pesach, has reiterated numerous times!

So, what say you, Enthusiast: do you go against our leader, CBP? Anyone who is a friend to the schvartzas is no friend of Americas and is thus a traitor!

RWG

You're either batshit [censored] crazy or just a lying troll from StørmFrønt? The way you talk about Chaim is so obviously trolling. Ban this scum.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #140 on: May 22, 2010, 10:02:18 PM »

RWG

You're either batshit stupid crazy or just a lying troll from StørmFrønt? The way you talk about Chaim is so obviously trolling. Ban this scum.

I am inclined to believe you also... These recent arrivals at JTF obviously smell of WN trolls..

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #141 on: May 22, 2010, 10:07:14 PM »

RWG

That's enough, RWG.  JTFEnthusiast is not a traitor! And considering that you have only 33 posts to your name, and that you're new here, I really don't think you're in any position to attack other members and moderators.  

So far, after attacking Muman613, you've called *all* black people beasts who contribute nothing to society.  Now many blacks are jealous, hateful people who hate whites, Jews and America.  But there are some good ones like Alan Keyes, Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson, and Pastor James David Manning.  

And just so you know, Chaim knows Pastor Manning and has spoken very highly of him.  In fact, JTF might be doing something with Manning.  Are you going to now say that Chaim is being a sell-out?  

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #142 on: May 22, 2010, 10:11:02 PM »
Throw the WNs out!

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #143 on: May 22, 2010, 10:20:08 PM »
I will relent and refrain from this manner of posts for the time being, as I have no desire to be banned from the forum.

I speak of Chaim in that way because of my reverence for him - because I have been his faithful servant for over a decade!

I am no troll, but a true disciple of JTF. I challenge you to find anyone who knows more of JTF's history and core ideology than Gimatria and I, who have spent countless hours listening to and watching JTF - seeing Chaim host shows with the great Yosef Ben Meir, and David Ben Moishe, and Craig Winn, and Reuven Ben Avraham, and Sean Reilly!

It may be true that Chaim is supportive of Pastor Manning, and, if that's the case, then he has my support as well. HOWEVER - it cannot go unstated that NOTHING that I have said has not originally been said by Chaim.

RWG

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #144 on: May 22, 2010, 10:26:33 PM »
Actually RWG, I watched Chaim on MNN.  I have NEVER heard him say that black people will boil you in pots and eat you. 

Also, just because you claim to "revere" Chaim, that doesn't give you the right to call other people here traitors.  You are NOT the JTF judge, jury and executioner. 

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #145 on: May 22, 2010, 10:37:32 PM »
Throw the WNs out!

NO, many people HERE ARE WNS. 
You need to get this straight, you really do.
1. White Nationalists just want whites to stay with WHITES, Jews with JEWS, CHRISTIANS WITH CHRISTIANS.

2. Neo-NAZIS- will align with the enemy to kill ALL Jews.
3. White Supremists- as NAZIS.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 10:43:29 PM by Lisa »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #146 on: May 22, 2010, 10:41:11 PM »
Throw the WNs out!

1. White Nationalists just want whites to stay with WHITES, Jews with JEWS, CHRISTIANS WITH CHRISTIANS.

These are more like neo-nazis than WNs then... Those who believe in a superior race of whites are dangerous people, history has shown us this... I hope you understand that AsheDinah...

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #147 on: May 22, 2010, 10:42:35 PM »
Throw the WNs out!

Whatever WN actually mean (either way it's not very much better than Afro-centrism, who are they to decide for people who to marry being based on so-called science?), its connotation is bad and equals Nazism.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #148 on: May 22, 2010, 10:44:57 PM »
No!!!!

As I see it, white nationalist is just another word for white supremacist.  They all hate Jews, whom they don't see as whites.  Don't whitewash them here (sorry for the pun). 

There are people who call themselves race realists who are not anti-semites.  But even they associate with white nationalists/white supremacists.  The main example of this is the website called American Renaissance, run by Jared Taylor.  Taylor has had Jewish speakers at his conferences in the past.  However, they also have a pedofront contingent at those events.  Our dear Chaim was invited to speak at one of their conferences.  But he turned them down when he discovered that David Duke was to also speak there. 

So no white washing of wn's here!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 10:51:35 PM by Lisa »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #149 on: May 22, 2010, 10:50:32 PM »
No!!!!

As I see it, white nationalist is just another word for white supremacist.  They all hate Jews, whom they don't see as whites.  Don't whitewash them here (sorry for the pun). 

There are people who call themselves race realists who are anti-semites.  But even they associate with white nationalists/white supremacists.  The main example of this is the website called American Renaissance, run by Jared Taylor.  Taylor has had Jewish speakers at his conferences in the past.  However, they also have a pedofront contingent at those events.  Our dear Chaim was invited to speak at one of their conferences.  But he turned them down when he discovered that David Duke was to also speak there. 

So no white washing of wn's here!   

Anal-rapist WNs deserve to be boiled in molten sulphur more than any schvartzes do.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 10:52:31 PM by Lisa »