Author Topic: TV glorifying schvartzas  (Read 23484 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: TV glorifying schvartzas
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2010, 11:29:47 PM »
To answer your question, Rightwinggentile, Chaim would patiently explain to such a person why such commercials are misleading and wrong, provided that person was polite and sincere (which Muman is).   He would never jump down their throat and attack them.  

And Chaim does respect Muman. 

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2010, 11:30:29 PM »
RightWingGentile has made a very valid point. Our enemies (the deranged seditious left-wing/communist traitors ) are using the media to pump out propaganda against the decent people of this nation. The left in the media push their filth in the movies, on tv and even in the 30 second advertisements for products, as RightWingGentile pointed out to us in his post.

I see the main themes of this propaganda are to:

Define white Christian/Jewish/Traditional men, as buffoons, or evil. (For example, in the Brinks home alarm commercial, the criminal that attempts a break in is ALWAYS a white male, or another example is the typical "Agent Smith" from the Matrix type, evil guy in suit, so they're sending a message that a professional white male in a suit is evil) it goes on and on.

And to tell women that the way to happiness is to act as a whore (dress slutty, be vulgar) reject traditional roles and values, and be hostile to traditional men (the only men to be given notice to, are "bad boy", dangerous looking, ethnic minority types) also, lesbianism is being pushed upon women. Examples include, Sex and the City, Desperate Housewives, Weeds, The L Word, and again, it goes on and on...

This sewage is being pumped out through the media to the world's youth 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. One can only imagine the psychological, spiritual, and sociological damage that is being done to masses of people, and the culture.

So props to RightWingGentile for bringing this important topic up.

Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2010, 11:33:31 PM »
Just for the record, I never said that Chaim didn't respect Muman. I merely asked a question and was interested in your answers.

@NewYorker - you are a true patriot.

RWG

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2010, 11:36:01 PM »
RightWingGentile has made a very valid point. Our enemies (the deranged seditious left-wing/communist traitors ) are using the media to pump out propaganda against the decent people of this nation. The left in the media push their filth in the movies, on tv and even in the 30 second advertisements for products, as RightWingGentile pointed out to us in his post.

Define white Christian/Jewish/Traditional men, as buffoons, or evil. (For example, in the Brinks home alarm commercial, the criminal that attempts a break in is ALWAYS a white male, or another example is the typical "Agent Smith" from the Matrix type, evil guy in suit, so they're sending a message that a professional white male in a suit is evil) it goes on and on.

And to tell women that the way to happiness is to act as a whore (dress slutty, be vulgar) reject traditional roles and values, and be hostile to traditional men (the only men to be given notice to, are "bad boy", dangerous looking, ethnic minority types) also, lesbianism is being pushed upon women. Examples include, Sex and the City, Desperate Housewives, Weeds, The L Word, and again, it goes on and on...

This sewage is being pumped out through the media to the world's youth 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. One can only imagine the psychological, spiritual, and sociological damage that is being done to masses of people, and the culture.

It is no different than any of the vile specimens which they call popular entertainment... If you think you can do something to stop it, do so...

I still don't think it is something I will get worried about. The best thing a person can do is turn off the TV, stop consuming the products, and then it will go away.

There are commercials which offend just about every person in the world...

I already gave my advice concerning this 'plague' on TV... Maybe someone could make a video which highlights the 'brainwashing' which goes on in these commercials..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2010, 11:39:14 PM »
@Muman You ignoring the problem is not going to make it go away. We need to be proactive and vocal about our distaste for this kind of evil propaganda.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2010, 11:43:51 PM »
RWG, do you remember the old Washington Mutual commercials? The white bankers were all portrayed as corrupt, slimy and evil while the black banker working on behalf of WaMu was portrayed as genial and overly helpful.  Washington Mutual, incidentally, filed for bankruptcy. If ever I need a good laugh I watch television. Our African brethren haven't even devised a system of trading bananas as a commodity. What the hell do they know about banking? The animals that produce such garbage should have their throats slit and be lit on fire.

Great topic, RWG.

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2010, 11:44:33 PM »
And BTW, in the initial post on this topic, I asked the JTF forum to relay similar commercials they've seen. Muman, you denigrated my comment, but now you basically ask for the same thing - "Maybe someone could make a video which highlights the 'brainwashing' which goes on in these commercials"

RWG

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2010, 11:46:29 PM »
Mishmaat, of COURSE I remember it, and even if I had never seen it, I've watched enough JTF in my day to have heard Chaim rail on it countless times. It may be the single most egregious example of this epidemic, and G-d saw fit to tear them down like the pig vermin they are. Gehenom surely awaits the slime that create this evil propaganda.

RWG

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2010, 12:01:50 AM »
And BTW, in the initial post on this topic, I asked the JTF forum to relay similar commercials they've seen. Muman, you denigrated my comment, but now you basically ask for the same thing - "Maybe someone could make a video which highlights the 'brainwashing' which goes on in these commercials"

RWG

I am just echoing what you said... I dont believe that there is brainwashing which is possible by television commercials. But if you believe it and others believe it, then if you can turn it around so that white people are always portrayed as good and right and perfect, then so be it...

Apparently I am in the minority here. But I have good reason for feeling the way I do... As I initially said, the commercials on TV have absolutely 0% effect on me, and my family.

I will not continue discussing what I feel about this topic because it will not be received very well by this audience...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2010, 01:17:33 AM »
Anyone that turns a blind eye to the slow disintegration of white America is my enemy. Do you think this is what the Founding Fathers intended? They're rolling over in their graves right now because of this insanity.

RWG

right, i'm sure taco bell commercials would have been the number one issue for them if they were around.

LOL that's priceless.

---

However I do think that the ratio of "smart black people in real life" vs. "smart black people in movies, TV shows, and commercials" is fairly suspect at times.  

I would like to see more commercials based upon "real life black people"...  such as the people in my neighborhood:  

A ton of black people have moved into the apartment complex I have been living in [the neighborhood has always been fairly mixed].  A few dozen more moved in, plus a large number of their friends who now seemingly "live" here with them perpetually "crashing". - There was a "$499 ONLY! Move-in-special" months back and these new tenants all surfaced at once. - They are pretty funny to laugh at, but my roommate and I are looking forward to moving because of several problems these guys and gals have brought to our quiet neighborhood:

-Most noticeably, there is a 24/7 drinking of giant cans of malt liquor while they walk around the complex.  A large number of these guys, and some girls, do this, it is something you can set your watch to.  Noon or midnight its just the same.

-Many of these people are constantly smoking giant marijuana cigars, "blunts", at all times of the day and night outside in the courtyard and in the complex, blatantly in front of kids, the manager, repairmen, the mail man, etc.

-Almost uniformly they all smoke cigarettes, and leave butts everywhere including my herb garden.

-For a long time one of these guys had an unbelievably, indescribably loud car stereo playing Hiphop all day long with the bass rocketing through the entire complex vibrating the walls and floor.  Enormous groups of up to 30 people grouped around this car in the parking lot drinking malt liquor and smoking weed and cigarettes at these times.  They were unwilling to cease with this for quite some time despite multiple confrontations with the manager, and the police being called numerous times. - I guess they can't afford all the citations because they have stopped playing their loud music, for the most part... but still it comes in short bursts for 30 min here and there, I imagine that's based upon observed police response time, mixed with the general desire to be morons.

-There are daily screaming fights at all times of the day between the blacks, with profuse usage of the term "schvartza" which shows the level of self-respect they have for themselves [the most recent fight is as I type, two drunk guys are arguing over one of them claiming to be a "professional ath-uh-lete" with the Montreal Expos at one time and the other not believing him.  I have never seen either of these guys not drinking a giant can of malt liquor except for one time they were both drinking tequila, each constantly smoke cigarettes; I could not imagine either ever being a professional athlete or even an "ath-a-lete"].  

-Even in normal conversation the word "schvartza" is used constantly; "this schvartza, that schvartza, hey schvartza, come on schvartza".

-One other guy stole two of my garden plants pots in order to grow marijuana in it [he later admitted this to me when he was drunk, as usual, and asking me to grow marijuana for him because I grow my own basil, mint, and oregano and other herbs in the courtyard.  To his credit, he returned the pots to me.

-My roommate and I can't stand the way this one family mistreats their dogs, or the way they have failed to train one, if not both, to behave since they got them [I believe they have failed to house train one or both of the dogs, this I believe if I am interpreting the yelling correctly, is the source of much of their agitation with the dogs].  The family is either yelling at them when we are getting our mail [they live next to the mailboxes], or at one or both of the dogs out in the courtyard while they are getting drunk...  the owners [seemingly] love to mistreat and yell at their dogs, and pick them up and dangle them by the scruff of their necks [this is obviously painful and shocking to the dogs].

-Calling my roommate, who is a female, "Babygirl", or other similar things, and going out of there way to talk to her in close proximity, spewing their beer breath in her face if she just happens to be coming or going from the apartment.

-Sometimes a certain guy has gotten "fresh" with me, and I get the nasty stink eye stare from a few others... I  "roll with the punches" [as the great Rabbi Kahane of bless memory used to state]... It's not worth me getting upset over words or staring, I can just laugh at it.  If it was to get serious, I've got my Krav Maga.

The list goes on, too many other hilarious but aggravating things...  

I grew up in a town with very few black people in it and I never understood racism against blacks, but now living here I can see why so many people of all other races dislike black people far above any other race.  Whites, Asians, Mexicans, Indians, Arabs...  everyone dislikes the stereotypical way blacks act.

---

If I was making a commercial featuring blacks in it, I would have them drinking giant cans of malt liquor, while a marijuana blunt is being passed around, as loud Hiphop disturbs those around them.  Any question "axed" of them would be responded to in incoherent, slurred Ebonics that no one could understand, their language constantly peppered with the word "schvartza".  Their general demeanor would be that of off-putting cockiness with, laughably, no viable reason to act that way, all the while exuding the general traits of self-destruction and offensiveness...

---

Having an intelligent, emulatable black man like Pastor Manning, or Lt. Col. Allen West addressing the "victim mentality" blacks put themselves in while on TV would be a far greater use to all than what I normally see from black folks on TV/Movies, with their fairytale Hollywood makeovers.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 01:31:12 AM by Ariel Shayn »
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2010, 01:28:06 AM »
Apparently the site converts the N-word to [censored].  Well, just imagine the N-word in its place to depict accuracy.

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2010, 04:21:20 AM »

I agree.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2010, 05:43:11 AM »
RWG I notice these commercials all the time and remember pointing it out to my wife for the first time. She also dismissed it at first, but afterwards started noticing it.

And then came the movie "2012". Then I pointed it out again and her eyes and brain opened up again to this conspiracy.

I admit, it is a subtle thing but do you notice how black culture has taken over a bit? More and more "mainstream" educated people are having children before marriage and having extra marital affairs and glorifying it?  Music on the radio today is dirtier and more explicit than Wung Tang Clan? 

And its not just a "black thing". Its a moral thing perpetuated by immoral people white or black. Muman is fighting for this from a different front: denouncing and even correcting immoral behavior of all people. RWG, you are working on it from a different front.

Better to respect what Muman is good at and let him pursue from one dront while you pursue it from another. Both of u are on the same team.

Finally, ever watch 24?  It turns out the muslims are the good guys and the US is the bad guy and its all the govt's fault?  Or how the black presidents were righteous, but the white ones were evil?!  I say, point it out as an observation outloud wherever you watch tv with people.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2010, 06:35:52 AM »
Great topic, RWG - I know we have discussed this issue in the past, and the taco bell commercial is the latest in a vicious, malodorous stream of Pravda like misinformation (I mentioned the mastercard commercial last week) coming out of the media.
Chaim has said before that ignoring the problem is part of the problem - thus all righteous patriots should make it their business to point out and debunk the blatant racist ideology promulgated by the media - and not to simply dismiss it by saying "I don't watch t.v.". That may work for some, but we are not worried about our members becoming indoctrinated - our concern is the brainwashing of people who aren't well informed.

Muman, I don't see why you would invoke your "moderator status" and threaten to ban the great RWG, making slanderous accusations with defamatory and besmirching insinuations (i.e., he is part of StørmFrønt?) Indeed, as the great Dr. Dan has pointed out, we are on the same team - so taking an immediately (first indifferent, then anti-RWG) stance smacks of abuse.
Same team!

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2010, 06:46:00 AM »
RWG I notice these commercials all the time and remember pointing it out to my wife for the first time. She also dismissed it at first, but afterwards started noticing it.

And then came the movie "2012". Then I pointed it out again and her eyes and brain opened up again to this conspiracy.

I admit, it is a subtle thing but do you notice how black culture has taken over a bit? More and more "mainstream" educated people are having children before marriage and having extra marital affairs and glorifying it?  Music on the radio today is dirtier and more explicit than Wung Tang Clan? 

And its not just a "black thing". Its a moral thing perpetuated by immoral people white or black. Muman is fighting for this from a different front: denouncing and even correcting immoral behavior of all people. RWG, you are working on it from a different front.

Better to respect what Muman is good at and let him pursue from one dront while you pursue it from another. Both of u are on the same team.

Finally, ever watch 24?  It turns out the muslims are the good guys and the US is the bad guy and its all the govt's fault?  Or how the black presidents were righteous, but the white ones were evil?!  I say, point it out as an observation outloud wherever you watch tv with people.

2012 was ridiculous.  All blacks were noble, only the whites were evil.

24 is despicably misleading by portraying Muslims opposed to terrorism.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2010, 06:56:49 AM »
You know the commercial  for Brinks security always have Euro American criminals.It's true the T.V. industry as well as companies are trying to make White Americans look bad
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 07:26:43 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2010, 07:07:42 AM »
I am completly with you RIGHTWINGgentile.

Luckily for me, the brainwashing is not as bad in europe. Although they are tremendous problems, this evilness is not quite on the same scale.

But its in sports, as well. i bet muman would claim blacks are superior atheletes to white gentiles and jews becuae of the blatant brainwashing in america.

We cannot ignore this. The more people are aware of it, the better. These commercials will fade out. We could start a mass movement in JFT and get alot of support, because alot of white amricans are fed up with this white guilt.

So ignore the haters on here,i think you have a spot on post.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2010, 07:54:04 AM »
Yeah sure, these commercials are bad. But is this really the problem or the symptom? Continue to relinquish your freedoms to the bureaucrats, whether the government is run by Republicans or Democrats. Continue to send your tax dollars to the state capitals and to Washington D.C. so they can take care of you and provide you with "free services" like public schools. The indoctrination begins in public schools on children as young as 5 years old. Sure, these same children may be subjected to subliminal advertising on "children's" TV shows prior to that, that is if their parents are sufficiently brainwashed themselves to allow a 3 or 4 year old to sit in front of a TV all day. But this is sporadic at best. In public school, it is happening all day long, every day. And this is not limited to a few leftist teachers with a hidden agenda. It's part of the curriculum. The TV advertising and movies just reaffirms what these children have already been taught.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2010, 07:56:15 AM »
Yeah sure, these commercials are bad. But is this really the problem or the symptom? Continue to relinquish your freedoms to the bureaucrats, whether the government is run by Republicans or Democrats. Continue to send your tax dollars to the state capitals and to Washington D.C. so they can take care of you and provide you with "free services" like public schools. The indoctrination begins in public schools on children as young as 5 years old. Sure, these same children may be subjected to subliminal advertising on "children's" TV shows prior to that, that is if their parents are sufficiently brainwashed themselves to allow a 3 or 4 year old to sit in front of a TV all day. But this is sporadic at best. In public school, it is happening all day long, every day. And this is not limited to a few leftist teachers with a hidden agenda. It's part of the curriculum. The TV advertising and movies just reaffirms what these children have already been taught.
You're correct
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2010, 08:04:00 AM »
You know the commercial  for Brinks security always have Euro American criminals.It's true the T.V. industry as well as companies are trying to make White Americans look bad

"Even more troubling than the absolute number of persons in jail or prison is the extent to which those men and women are African-American. Although blacks account for only 12 percent of the U.S. population, 44 percent of all prisoners in the United States are black"

http://www.hrw.org/legacy/backgrounder/usa/incarceration/

In addition, around 93% of prisoners are men.  50% of the entire population of the world are men, 50% are women; therefore 50% of the 12% of black people in the US are men.  Leaving us with around 42% of the male prison population coming from the 6% demographic of our society which happen to be black men.

"Among the more than 1.38 million sentenced inmates at yearend 2002, an estimated 442,300 were black males between the ages 20 and 39.  At yearend 2002, 10.4% of black males age 25 to 29 were in prison, compared to 2.4% of Hispanic males and 1.2% of white males in the same age group."

http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/p02.pdf

In addition to this, counting all men who have done their time as well and who are now back on the streets, one in seven black men are felons [liberals rage at the fact these people cannot vote, boo hoo.].

Brinks should portray the face of crime how it actually is.  I'm sure they would increase their revenue by displaying risks in a more realistic way.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2010, 08:18:20 AM »
Muman, seeing one commercial like that won't brainwash somebody, but if you see enough of this type of stuff, over and over again, from many sources (kids get this agenda in school, on tv, in movies, in music, etc.) then it all contributes to a certain mindset.

Here's the commercial I think was horrible:

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2010, 08:34:44 AM »
I could not agree more with you, Lisa. This commercial is so blatantly racist and backwards one doesn't know where to begin.
Fellow JTFers, we need to be bold and courageous in the face of this tyranny and follow the example set by our hero and leader, Chaim, in denouncing it where we see it.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2010, 08:40:06 AM »
Three whites are too stupid to even know how to pick out an over the counter pain killer, but a black shows them up:

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2010, 09:57:53 AM »
Here is the hideous mastercard commercial:

Notice how insidious they are - making the blundering white man single, while the shvartza has his wife with him. What a perverse, Orwellian distortion of reality. In real life an overwhelming majority of black men never commit to monogamy. Oh it makes me sick!
Thank you, the great RWG, for starting this thread - let all JTFers arm themselves with facts and information in case they are forced to defend the truth!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2010, 10:10:33 AM »
I remember the first time Chaim brought up the Washington Mutual commercial where the black guy was portrayed as the advisor giving great advice and all the white bankers were crooks. I thought for sure he was exagerating about it until I searched out the commercial on youtube. The black guy is clean-shaven and speaks so nicely to customers while the white bankers look like old misers or fat cat businessmen lamenting the black guy giving the customers such great service and benefits.

So sickening.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!