Author Topic: TV glorifying schvartzas  (Read 23434 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: TV glorifying schvartzas
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2010, 10:19:27 AM »
Brinks commercial notice the guy is white               
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2010, 10:22:48 AM »
Wow wht a great thread but also very depressing.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2010, 10:28:40 AM »
Another white guy rofl           
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2010, 12:37:17 PM »
Over-reaction? You're just as bad as they are! Your refusal to acknowledge the attempted brainwashing of the American public is alarming. I don't care if YOU watch commercials or if YOU eat at the insidious Taco Bell, there are whites out there that do that will be influenced by this drek if the movement doesn't continue to grow.

RWG

I agree, RWG, it is DISGUSTING. They make white people look INSANE stupid. I get SICK of it.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2010, 12:52:23 PM »

I'll jump in with my "I haven't had a TV for sixteen years".
So, I don't reall have much of an idea what people are talking about.
Theres nothing you can really do effectively against this giant machine of Big Brother's.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2010, 01:02:40 PM »
What gets me is how in every Hollywood movie today, the President of the United States as well as the General who's Head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff is always some Negro who is attempting to "act Presidential", like a "Powerful Executive In Charge" capable of making split second life or death decisions, who then shouts their orders in the faces of the somewhat intimidated acting white action heroes with top billing.  They are always dressed 'to the nines' in a General's uniform with a million badges and bars pinned on, or wearing the finest tailored Presidential wardrobe, but they never look comfortable wearing the clothing, and the clothing as well looks like it doesn't quite 'hang' on them correctly.  I get the feeling that when the cameras stop rolling, the director tells these schwartzes to go outside and eat a hotdog and rootbeer off of paper plates and Dixie cups; the ones kept separately by the studio just for the "Presidents" and "Generals" to eat off of, so that the film crew and other actors don't catch anything. 

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2010, 01:17:56 PM »
I see the motive of the brilliant schvartza in Hollywood productions all the time. Sometimes it doesn't even bother me, if the script is good enough and fictional enough.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2010, 01:25:14 PM »
p.s. --

It's also sickening how Hollywood portrays the FBI, CIA, NSA, and major metropolitan police stations as being staffed and headed by dozens of the most capable, loyal, honest, and fair Moslems with dark Arab features, speaking English with Arabic accents, who are supposed to be the ones most concerned with hunting down and "bringing to justice" the "extremists" who are threatening America.
With each and every word they (g)utter, their subordinates - all Chinese, Hispanic, Negro, and homo, with the women among them the most dominant, all get up out of their seats, leave their desks, and gather with baited breath around the Mohammedan bureau chief who's going to explain to them how to identify and spot a terrorist.
Then, orders in hand, they fan out among the city to interview the loyal and patriotic American Moslem community who are straining at the leash to give valuable information to the authorities.
When the white action heroes with top star billing arrive at the crime scene, they aren't recognized by their fellow officers, and so they have to push their way through the police tape to cross the police line.
The "Negro Chief of Police" then scowls, growls something under his breath, gives white man dirty looks, and then chews him out in public for being a loser who can't follow the rules, usually suspending him and demanding his weapon be turned in while they are investigated.  To think that Hollywood, which once made great cops'n'robbers & spy films, has degenerated to this low politically correct Marxist level of propaganda is heartbreaking. 

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2010, 01:31:29 PM »
What do you guys think about "The Wire"- is it true to racial reality ?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2010, 01:56:17 PM »
TV has always rotted the brains of those who watch it... I recommend everyone break the habit of watching TV. It has always been the lowest common denominator of society. I doubt that there is much you can do to change it... And I still find it humorous that people actually get upset about what is on TV.

There are so many good sources of information. It is a shame so many people here think this is the kind of thing which will make the world better.

I still say 'Big Deal' there are commercials which portray minorities in a good light... Whoopdy Doo... Have you ever gone into those restaurants? They are staffed with minorities and usually the manager is a Schvartza... Recently I had to go to a McDonalds in order to order a Coke... The entire place was completely dark.... Not a single white person worked at the joint.... It didn't bother me... That is the kind of work that those people deserve...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2010, 05:40:02 PM »
TV has always rotted the brains of those who watch it... I recommend everyone break the habit of watching TV. It has always been the lowest common denominator of society. I doubt that there is much you can do to change it... And I still find it humorous that people actually get upset about what is on TV.

There are so many good sources of information. It is a shame so many people here think this is the kind of thing which will make the world better.

I still say 'Big Deal' there are commercials which portray minorities in a good light... Whoopdy Doo... Have you ever gone into those restaurants? They are staffed with minorities and usually the manager is a Schvartza... Recently I had to go to a McDonalds in order to order a Coke... The entire place was completely dark.... Not a single white person worked at the joint.... It didn't bother me... That is the kind of work that those people deserve...

The kind of work those people deserve?  :o
What is wrong with an honest days work for an honest days pay?
What would you say if I told you I worked at McDonald's?
Your pompous attitude is a bit hard to take at times.

This thread has gotten a lot of traffic.  Obviously, this topic strikes a cord with many of our members.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2010, 05:52:45 PM »

This thread has gotten a lot of traffic.  Obviously, this topic strikes a cord with many of our members.

I hope this is just a temporary job, a summer job, and not your life goals. I don't think that McDonalds is the kind of place I would consider a career. Even the managers don't have a lot of options to move upward in position or salary. This is why I believe that most of these restaurant chains are run by minorities. It is a way of giving them the illusion of status..

I have nothing against working hard to support yourself and your family. Those who work in these kinds of service business are surely doing a great deed. My only concern is that these kinds of jobs don't offer the ability of creative work... I find much satisfaction in my job of Software Engineer because I get the opportunity to create new software, new ideas, and new methods.. It is this kind of creative work that truly betters the world...

If you are satisfied with this position then I apologize for my arrogance. I just know that in my family we always aimed at a higher station in life than manager of a KFC, Taco Bell, or McDonalds..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2010, 06:01:44 PM »
I think RWG's point here should be respected, or respectfully disagreed with. It's wrong for people to expect to receive support, only to turn around and not give that same support back.  Friendship is not a one way full service station. That kind of position breeds bitterness.  Friendship and coalition building requires reciprocity.  I'd also like to say that I understand Muman's initial position here and that this too needs to be respected.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #63 on: May 20, 2010, 06:03:59 PM »
I think RWG's point here should be respected, or respectfully disagreed with. It's wrong for people to expect to receive support, only to turn around and not give that same support back.  Friendship is not a one way full service station. That kind of position breeds bitterness.  Friendship and coalition building requires reciprocity.  I'd also like to say that I understand Muman's initial position here and that this too needs to be respected.

Thank you... I do believe that TV messes with peoples heads. And the best way to prevent that is to turn it off and get it out of the house, especially a house with impressionable young children. Or if you will have a TV in the house make sure that there is educational and interesting programming, not the drek which they peddle as entertainment today...

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #64 on: May 20, 2010, 06:05:51 PM »
What about the "Superior Black Man" myth?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 09:33:48 PM by Ron Ben Michael »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: May 20, 2010, 06:09:54 PM »
RWG you could not be more correct in your observations... The fact that blacks are shown in a positive light at the expense of whites is an issue we have spoken of often here on the forum.... Muman its great you don't watch much TV and to be honest I myself don't either. I have you beat in the not watching category by about 30 years.... I will watch some old movies and the news but that's about it. The thing is however millions of impressionable young folks watch TV and are subjected to the sort of propaganda that teaches them ignorant blacks are actually affirmative action geniuses. I am also surprised about your lack of interest for the well being of America and white society which you are a part of... We all want whats best for Israel here at JTF however I would also like to see our movement try to make some headway here in America. For someone who I believe is a smart person you say some of the most outlandish things at times. Your initial response to RWG was an eyeopener :o . The one to Bullcat was even better :::D.... :'( .   With a thread like this I don't know if I should laugh or cry. America really has problems when even the intelligent people make no sense.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #66 on: May 20, 2010, 06:10:48 PM »

BANNED Volkswagen commercial depicting a Muslim as a suicide bomber [what a tough stretch of the imagination].
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #67 on: May 20, 2010, 06:11:44 PM »

I hope this is just a temporary job, a summer job, and not your life goals. I don't think that McDonalds is the kind of place I would consider a career. Even the managers don't have a lot of options to move upward in position or salary. This is why I believe that most of these restaurant chains are run by minorities. It is a way of giving them the illusion of status..

If you are satisfied with this position then I apologize for my arrogance. I just know that in my family we always aimed at a higher station in life than manager of a KFC, Taco Bell, or McDonalds..

All I can say is WOW.  8;)  A summer job?  Why would I need a summer job at my age?  :::D :::D

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #68 on: May 20, 2010, 06:34:05 PM »
Muman wrote:

I have nothing against working hard to support yourself and your family. Those who work in these kinds of service business are surely doing a great deed. My only concern is that these kinds of jobs don't offer the ability of creative work... I find much satisfaction in my job of Software Engineer because I get the opportunity to create new software, new ideas, and new methods.. It is this kind of creative work that truly betters the world...

Actually Muman, Bullcat3 was saying she once *worked* at McDonalds, as in, the past tense.  She has a very prestigious career now in the medical profession. 

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #69 on: May 20, 2010, 06:44:13 PM »
The Washington Mutual commercial:

How sick, how vile! How disgusting!!! Gehenom will add a few more coals to its fire when the people responsible for this anti-American ad expire!!

rWg

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #70 on: May 20, 2010, 06:50:48 PM »
You're just barely scratching the surface, RWG.

This WaMu commercial is even more egregious:

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #71 on: May 20, 2010, 06:51:23 PM »
I think the statement Muman made about a person's professional aspirations need to be clarified.  I am not speaking for him, so he may wish to do this himself.  Many parents raise their children to excel and go beyond what their parents were themselves able to accomplish.  if you come from a family where your parents were well educated, the hopes are that the children will follow in a similar direction.  This doesn't mean being a manager of a restaurant  ( I wont say fast food because fast food is unhealthy) is not a perfectly acceptable career, but it is not in line with the parents' hopes for their offspring.
     That said, my niece had a serious problem with drugs, and now she is on the right path, she has been working for the past two years as an assistant to an accountant and she does excellent work.  I am VERY proud of her.  I  did encourage her to go back to school get her GED, and now I am trying to encourage her to go to college so she can do more, it doesn't mean that I do not respect her for what she has done to get herself off drugs, and two for managing to keep a 9-5 job while staying clean and sober.  if she never went to college and continued on the path she was on, I would be very proud of her.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #72 on: May 20, 2010, 07:04:29 PM »
Muman wrote:

Actually Muman, Bullcat3 was saying she once *worked* at McDonalds, as in, the past tense.  She has a very prestigious career now in the medical profession. 
Thank you for your kind words, Lisa.
I'm not sure Muman would consider my profession prestigious enough.
I actually have never worked at McDonald's.  I did work in a grocery store for a long time.  If I had to, I'd still be working there.  Nothing to be ashamed about.
I think it is kind of ignorant to look down our noses at other people.  Having a high IQ and great job doesn't guarantee superior intelligence or decency.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #73 on: May 20, 2010, 07:22:46 PM »
muman a clever guy, but he doent half spew some rubbish sometimes.

Chaim main goal is israel. But god forbid, what happens if he doesnt make it to israel, ou would want him to be in a country thats full of hatred towards whites, whether jew or gentile?

As chaim said very passionately in my question this week, about the rabbi raping the black women. You are telling me muman that that doesnt bother you that millions of younsters are seeing a rabbi rapeing a black women as ridiculous? The episode had the jewish holy place full of jews trying to cover up this rape case as well.

These media outlets are changing history. We could start a big movement in picking up news members. Did you read the comments on the youtube vids of these sick ads. i can guarantee you, if a white gentile heard chaim the other day, he would sign up quicksmart to this movement.

Chaim number one goal is israel, but since he is still in USA he has everyright to bash the anti white properganda on tv.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #74 on: May 20, 2010, 07:49:38 PM »
Muman wrote:

Thank you for your kind words, Lisa.
I'm not sure Muman would consider my profession prestigious enough.
I actually have never worked at McDonald's.  I did work in a grocery store for a long time.  If I had to, I'd still be working there.  Nothing to be ashamed about.
I think it is kind of ignorant to look down our noses at other people.  Having a high IQ and great job doesn't guarantee superior intelligence or decency.

You know the Jewish mother always wants her sons to be either a Doctor or a Lawyer, at least a professional.... This is what I am talking about.. My brother was a Vice President of a division of Cantor Fitzgerald making multimillions of dollars a year... I have been gainfully employed since I graduated and have moved up in positions over the years.

I am not looking down my nose at anyone here. I don't know your story BC3 but I am sure you have a noble job and I hope you like doing it. What is most important to me is that a person find a job they like and do their best to do it. Many people don't know what they want to do.. I was blessed to know what I wanted to do at the age of 15, and I have not stopped for 30 years now..