Author Topic: More white guilt ! / 21st Annual Tribute to Our Ancestors of the Middle Passage  (Read 1362 times)

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
This is more apropos of that annual orgy of caucasoid self -flagellation known as black history month (Feb.).Do the Jew's need a whole month for the Shoah ? No ! Too often it becomes "Hate Whitey month" anyway.
   Sorry it happened but I am not responsible regardless of the what or wherof of my ancestors.Mine were in Europe trying to survive attacks by Russian Cossacks & Pogroms.The current problems of the Black community are no longer  even directly related to slavery so why should I feel guilty ? Other groups were slaves also & Slavery was & is a universal evil that should be eradicated.Sort of like me having to go to work & pay heavy taxes so other people who don't want to work can get a free ride like the old Master used too. Perhap's I should address these parasites as "Massa"?
  & what about that  other "Middle passage "? The forced long march of African blacks by Arab slave traders to Egypt from sub-Saharan Africa where blacks were sold as slaves in the Arab world ?( It was a widespread practice to completely castrate the black men so they could be used as Eunuch's ! )
   Is it because the Arabs don't give a $#1+  ?  The  European white's cannot be implicated  & in fact they actually made efforts to stop this barbaric process ! When will they have a  memorial in Arabia for the victim's of Arab slavery which still goes on in the Middle East ?
  :P  Yeah that's right...call me a racist !..see how much I give a Rats @$$ ! 

:)   Bongoid

Sent: 5/19/2010 10:45:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: 21st Annual Tribute to Our Ancestors of the Middle Passage

http://www.brooklynartscouncil.org/documents/1499

who would like to attend? this is a beautiful poignant ceremony
and cultural event at the boardwalk

21st Annual Tribute to Our Ancestors of the Middle Passage
06/12/10
12:00PM - 6:00PM
The 21st Annual Tribute to Our Ancestors of the Middle Passage is a traditional memorial and healing rite featuring drumming, dancing and singing that ends with a ceremony of remembrance at water’s edge. The tribute afternoon includes an African-American “Ring Shout” dance workshop led by Angela Fatou Gittens and performances by KowTeff African Dance Company, directed by Sewaa Codrington, and Something Positive, led by Michael Manswell.

Free!

Presented by The People of the Sun Middle Passage Collective and Medgar Evers College with support from BAC

WHEN: Saturday, June 12, Noon-6pm
WHERE: Ancestors’ Circle
16th St. & Coney Island Boardwalk

=