Poll

Is it time to ban the two Pedofront homos, Skkie and Abnormal Freak of Nature?

YES
9 (47.4%)
No
6 (31.6%)
Not sure
4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Is it time to ban the two faggots?  (Read 5132 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Is it time to ban the two faggots?
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2010, 11:06:27 PM »
Wasn't there actually some Jewish political party in Germany that supported Hitler?  They thought if they financed Hitler, he wouldn't turn on them.  I think it was the Neuberg/Neuberger party, or something like that. 

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2010, 11:08:40 PM »
Wasn't there actually some Jewish political party in Germany that supported Hitler?  They thought if they financed Hitler, he wouldn't turn on them.  I think it was the Neuberg/Neuberger party, or something like that. 

There were Jews who served in the Wehrmacht and hid their Jewishness.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2010, 11:15:39 PM »
Btw, Neo-Nazis are no different from "real" Nazis, they're just dumber than the previous ones.
By "real Nazis" I meant Gentile Nazis.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2010, 11:16:16 PM »
Btw, Neo-Nazis are no different from "real" Nazis, they're just dumber than the previous ones.
By "real Nazis" I meant Gentile Nazis.

Gentile Nazis are self-haters too.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2010, 11:26:01 PM »
You are correct, all of the homosexuals on Pedofront (and that's most of their members, according to Chaim himself) would gladly have relations with blacks if it meant Jews would die from it.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2010, 11:26:58 PM »
You are correct, all of the homosexuals on Pedofront (and that's most of their members, according to Chaim himself) would gladly have relations with blacks if it meant Jews would die from it.

It's not only that, those who wage war against G-D's people will be doomed in the end whoever they are. That should be known to everyone, Jews and Gentile alike.

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2010, 11:38:00 PM »
Is it true that the two members that Dr. Brennan is referring to are, in fact, SODOMITES?

RWG

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2010, 11:39:40 PM »
My short list for banning is this:

skkie
normal atheist
'RightWingGentile'

they could be one and the same.

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2010, 11:46:47 PM »
This is a vicious and horrible insinuation.

RWG

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2010, 04:19:10 AM »
I support the current policy of minimal banning as Chaim described. Having said that I think we should be on alert not to let racist posters hijack our forum and make it look like a "white power with a Jewish twist" forum.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2010, 05:55:42 AM »
I support the current policy of minimal banning as Chaim described. Having said that I think we should be on alert not to let racist posters hijack our forum and make it look like a "white power with a Jewish twist" forum.

RWG is obviously a massive fan of chaim and david, he has incredible knowledge of the shows. So how does that make him a "faggot" and "white supremacist" i dont know.

Ben, soon to be a "non atheist", is a good israeli jew, thats finding his feet. He is still young and i reckon he could be a future leader if finetuned by chaim. If he keeps his opinios bit with a torah background to it, i sure he will be a great member here.

Please stop calling people "faggotts" and "nazis" when there is no evidence to suggest this. It is childish, and does our movement no good.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2010, 06:35:17 AM »

RWG is obviously a massive fan of chaim and david, he has incredible knowledge of the shows. So how does that make him a "faggot" and "white supremacist" i dont know.

Ben, soon to be a "non atheist", is a good israeli jew, thats finding his feet. He is still young and i reckon he could be a future leader if finetuned by chaim. If he keeps his opinios bit with a torah background to it, i sure he will be a great member here.

Please stop calling people "faggotts" and "nazis" when there is no evidence to suggest this. It is childish, and does our movement no good.
I am not calling RWG nor Ben either of these names. Why do you quote my post and then refer to something else I never even said ?

Some people in the past claimed to revere Chaim and they also supported the BNP and they even assumed that Chaim supports the BNP because they did and they liked how he attacks and ridicules evil blacks. I will let RWG and Ben and Skkie and whoever the benefit of the doubt that they don't think JTF is a racist organisation nor that they want to turn it into such. In fact I think it is up to the mods and long standing member not to let the racially biased posters hijack our discussion.

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2010, 07:11:01 AM »
What I don't understand is how my position on blacks makes me a WN. Chaim has said all of these things before, does that make him a WN?

RWG

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2010, 07:18:41 AM »
What I don't understand is how my position on blacks makes me a WN. Chaim has said all of these things before, does that make him a WN?

RWG
Good Point
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2010, 08:04:17 AM »
Ben M. ("Normal Atheist")

Oh him. I don't see anything wrong with him though.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2010, 08:04:21 AM »
Dr brennan fan, ben is from bat yam. My wife tells me the vast majority there are "arseem" and "frekhot" aka jewish guito lowlifes. It unfortunately exists.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2010, 08:37:44 AM »

RWG

exactly...

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2010, 08:53:37 AM »
Dr brennan fan, ben is from bat yam. My wife tells me the vast majority there are "arseem" and "frekhot" aka jewish guito lowlifes. It unfortunately exists.
This is a gross exaggeration.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2010, 09:29:51 AM »

RWG

RWG you arent white suupremecist...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2010, 09:31:03 AM »
This is a gross exaggeration.

well perhaps not..i haven't seen it for myself

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2010, 09:45:53 AM »
He and a few others need a good education; the kind found only here at JTF.org.   :)

I know it takes a tremendous amount of willpower to achieve, but we members should refrain from posting replies directed towards another individual, especially when we feel personally targeted and provoked by what another poster has written.

Our replies to others' posts and replies, if at all possible, should be devoid of any emotional involvement or personal retribution.

We JTF members should respond to ignorance with accurate, factual information, and our individual opinions should be offered with the assumption that others are free to disagree and hold their own personal opinions.

Embroiling ourselves in "cyber-fights" each and every time we feel personally insulted or provoked by another's words, is resulting in a forum which to an outside observer reads like a room full of angry little children fighting amongst ourselves.

If you find yourself taking personal affront to anothers posts or replies, step back and cool down, and either ignore the post or reply on an impersonal level.

*yes, I know it's easier said than done, but please think about it, as this forum is filling up with infighting and irrelevance.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2010, 10:10:16 AM »
Very good post Massuh!

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2010, 10:51:54 AM »
He and a few others need a good education; the kind found only here at JTF.org.   :)

I know it takes a tremendous amount of willpower to achieve, but we members should refrain from posting replies directed towards another individual, especially when we feel personally targeted and provoked by what another poster has written.

Our replies to others' posts and replies, if at all possible, should be devoid of any emotional involvement or personal retribution.

We JTF members should respond to ignorance with accurate, factual information, and our individual opinions should be offered with the assumption that others are free to disagree and hold their own personal opinions.

Embroiling ourselves in "cyber-fights" each and every time we feel personally insulted or provoked by another's words, is resulting in a forum which to an outside observer reads like a room full of angry little children fighting amongst ourselves.

If you find yourself taking personal affront to anothers posts or replies, step back and cool down, and either ignore the post or reply on an impersonal level.

*yes, I know it's easier said than done, but please think about it, as this forum is filling up with infighting and irrelevance.

agreed...

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2010, 01:38:02 PM »

agreed...

Agreed as well!!!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2010, 01:56:56 PM »
Self-explanatory. I am tired of this forum indulging two little pedophiles who would love to put us all in ovens if they could.

Dr. Brennan Fan
how do you dare called me an homo? you are immoral and evil person.and yes i hate nazis but i prefer them over persons such as you.you don't contribute anything to the forum with such thread.and yes i have the means to communicate with chaim and this is a fact that he told me that he see me as a jewish idealist.and yes,what exactly did i said that made me a white supremacist? i am proud in my race did that make me a white supremacist? oh and dr. dan: i maybe living in bat yam but i don't have connection with the city population.i am even studying in herzliya only from hatred to that city.and my family is by no mean a low incomer.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.