Author Topic: Message to Skkie  (Read 10709 times)

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
Re: Message to Skkie
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2010, 12:27:29 PM »
is skikie jewish?

Part, it seems a number of posters on this forum are raving reactionaries.

i think we should at least hear skkies side of the story before judging.

i agree,some people here are sickening me.they are attacking skkie personally beacuse she is a non jew white.they are attacking me personally beacuse i am a secular jew and beacuse i am proud in my race.and in contray to most of the people her that criticise me over the forum i am living in israel so i know a little more then you about the ethiopian jews.stop attacking people like that.especially dr. brennan you hear me you insane FREAK.YOU ARE JUST NOTHING THAT HAPPENED TO BE ON THIS FORUM! NOBODY CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINION! I TOO HAVE A LIMIT TO MY PATIENCE TO THIS KIND OF PROFANITY AGAINS ME!.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2010, 12:28:44 PM »
is skikie jewish?

i agree,some people here are sickening me.they are attacking skkie personally beacuse HE is a non jew white.they are attacking me personally beacuse i am a secular jew and beacuse i am proud in my race.and in contray to most of the people her that criticise me over the forum i am living in israel so i know a little more then you about the ethiopian jews.stop attacking people like that.especially dr. brennan you hear me you insane FREAK.YOU ARE JUST NOTHING THAT HAPPENED TO BE ON THIS FORUM! NOBODY CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINION! I TOO HAVE A LIMIT TO MY PATIENCE TO THIS KIND OF PROFANITY AGAINS ME!.

You don't even know who you're defending  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :::D :::D

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2010, 12:29:45 PM »
is skikie jewish?

i agree,some people here are sickening me.they are attacking skkie personally beacuse HE is a non jew white.they are attacking me personally beacuse i am a secular jew and beacuse i am proud in my race.and in contray to most of the people her that criticise me over the forum i am living in israel so i know a little more then you about the ethiopian jews.stop attacking people like that.especially dr. brennan you hear me you insane FREAK.YOU ARE JUST NOTHING THAT HAPPENED TO BE ON THIS FORUM! NOBODY CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINION! I TOO HAVE A LIMIT TO MY PATIENCE TO THIS KIND OF PROFANITY AGAINS ME!.

You don't even know who you're defending

uh, I'm male.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2010, 12:31:08 PM »
is skikie jewish?

You don't even know who you're defending

uh, I'm male.

I doubt it
but that's the point he thought you're a female

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2010, 12:32:22 PM »
is skikie jewish?

Dr Brenn Fan constantly posts how I want to kill all Jews and assorted nonsense, I pointed out to him that I wouldn't be on this forum if I believed all Jews were evil and needed to be killed, there wouldn't be a point in talking to the people here if I felt that way.

What I wrote makes logical sense, the inability of certain posters to process information correctly instead of letting an emotional reaction come through is their own fault, not mine.  

to be fair that is how i read your post. You are saying basically, why would you post on a pro israel pro jewish nationlist site and support it, if you wanted jews to be exterminated.

If that is the case the  i agree, i think people owe you an apology.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2010, 12:38:24 PM »
is skikie jewish?

Dr Brenn Fan constantly posts how I want to kill all Jews and assorted nonsense, I pointed out to him that I wouldn't be on this forum if I believed all Jews were evil and needed to be killed, there wouldn't be a point in talking to the people here if I felt that way.

What I wrote makes logical sense, the inability of certain posters to process information correctly instead of letting an emotional reaction come through is their own fault, not mine.  

to be fair that is how i read your post. You are saying basically, why would you post on a pro israel pro jewish nationlist site and support it, if you wanted jews to be exterminated.

i think people her owe him a big apologise.they are also owe me one.especialy brennan fan.i think i don't know what i did that i deserve such a treatment.that is also why i am defending sky also morally and not just ideologically.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2010, 01:01:18 PM »
is skikie jewish?

No, the way he phrased himself on that quoted sentence is very unkind. Why did he structured his sentence as a negation so that he leaves open most of the other very evil alternatives that he did not negate, assuming he actually made an honest statement ? Basically he managed to still leave open the question that he might be an Aryan racist Jew hater.

Skkie, why won't you tell us what do you stand for and what against ?

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2010, 01:10:48 PM »
I support White Nationalism as described in this quote:

"1. White Nationalism is based on the principle of genetic survival for the White Race and the creation of a nation(s) intended to do that. Any other reason is superfluous and while individual White Nationalists may support additional ideologies we all share this common goal."

I don't think all Jews are evil or should be killed, I support Israels existence but I don't believe European countries should involve themselves in the Middle East unless absolutely necessary. I'm under no delusion that arabs/muslims are somehow our friends but I do want to avoid military conflicts when possible.

So, to summarize you could describe my position as: I want white countries to stay White and be left alone.

How horribly evil.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2010, 01:24:00 PM »

"1. White Nationalism is based on the principle of genetic survival for the White Race and the creation of a nation(s) intended to do that. Any other reason is superfluous and while individual White Nationalists may support additional ideologies we all share this common goal."

I don't think all Jews are evil or should be killed, I support Israels existence but I don't believe European countries should involve themselves in the Middle East unless absolutely necessary. I'm under no delusion that arabs/muslims are somehow our friends but I do want to avoid military conflicts when possible.

So, to summarize you could describe my position as: I want white countries to stay White and be left alone.

How horribly evil.

you see? this is not so bad! i am supporting the same things! we need to stay culturally pure.skkie don't listen to them you are a wonderfull person and i don't care if you are nazi or not.if i am remebering correctly jewish american patriot was saved once by a white supremacist beacuse a schvartza saw him as white so he accpeted him into the white race.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2010, 01:27:22 PM »

How horribly evil.

you see? this is not so bad! i am supporting the same things! we need to stay culturally pure.skkie don't listen to them you are a wonderfull person and i don't care if you are nazi or not.if i am remebering correctly jewish american patriot was saved once by a white supremacist beacuse a schvartza saw him as white so he accpeted him into the white race.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2010, 01:28:22 PM »

How horribly evil.

you can say it in a way we will understand for once?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2010, 01:29:28 PM »
can't we have minor differences rather then calling for banning people
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2010, 01:40:35 PM »

How horribly evil.

Skkie, do you think Jews are white?  The reason I ask is that for the longest time, Jews were never considered white.  And to this day, white nationalists do not consider Jews white. 

Also you mentioned in another post that you're 1/4 Jewish.  Which grandparent.  Was it your mother's side, or your father's side? 

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2010, 01:44:42 PM »
can't we have minor differences rather then calling for banning people
were they were calling to bann her? this is awfull!

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2010, 01:56:11 PM »

How horribly evil.

Skkie, do you think Jews are white?  The reason I ask is that for the longest time, Jews were never considered white.  And to this day, white nationalists do not consider Jews white. 

Also you mentioned in another post that you're 1/4 Jewish.  Which grandparent.  Was it your mother's side, or your father's side? 

European Jews I consider White, at a minimum Jews are Caucasians and while they aren't the same as a northern European they are closer to the White European population then other groups.

White Nationalists biggest objection to Jews is that they consider Jews to be loyal to themselves and act in the interests of Jews at the expense of the White population. I think if more Jews showed a commitment or at least an indifference to the racial preservation of the collective European population there would be far less criticism directed towards them.

The Ashkenazi Jew was on my fathers side, his father.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2010, 02:03:17 PM »

How horribly evil.

European Jews I consider White, at a minimum Jews are Caucasians and while they aren't the same as a northern European they are closer to the White European population then other groups.

White Nationalists biggest objection to Jews is that they consider Jews to be loyal to themselves and act in the interests of Jews at the expense of the White population. I think if more Jews showed a commitment or at least an indifference to the racial preservation of the collective European population there would be far less criticism directed towards them.

so what do you think about the mizrahi jews? i am a two fifiths mizrahi and i am considering myself as a proud white.they are kahazar whites mixed with anorthern scandinavian blood that fled to the muslim world when the khazar state was destroyed by the russian around the tenth century.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2010, 02:12:41 PM »
Skkie, what do you think of Iranian, Iraqi and Syrian Jews? 

What do other white nationalists think about the fact that your father's father was Jewish.  Do you tell them that at all?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2010, 02:14:00 PM »

How horribly evil.

so what do you think about the mizrahi jews? i am a two fifiths mizrahi and i am considering myself as a proud white.they are kahazar whites mixed with anorthern scandinavian blood that fled to the muslim world when the khazar state was destroyed by the russian around the tenth century.
You are so fooling yourself. Your DNA is heavily mixed with Arab and Yemenite genes. Your white parts are probably Slav, possibly  Kozak. You wish you were a scandinavian Aryan don't you ?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2010, 02:16:15 PM »

How horribly evil.

But we are indifferent to it.  I couldn't care less about it.  You people are paranoid that the Jews have a conspiracy to "mix you" with blacks and other races!   Come on, we are not idiots here.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2010, 02:34:55 PM »

How horribly evil.

You are so fooling yourself. Your DNA is heavily mixed with Arab and Yemenite genes. Your white parts are probably Slav, possibly  Kozak. You wish you were a scandinavian Aryan don't you ?
i have no arab genes inside me thank you.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2010, 02:42:40 PM »
Jews are in between European and near eastern[middle eastern people] no Khazar or hardly any khazar dna                http://www.ety.com/HRP/jewishstudies/ashkenazi.htm
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2010, 03:21:41 PM »

How horribly evil.

You most certainly do.   If Ashkenazi Jews have European genes in them (there is limited mixing over so many generations but mixing nonetheless), then certainly Mizrachi Jews have Arab genes in them too.   There were too many generations residing with these people to not take on characteristics.  It takes very few converts and very low rate of intermarriages over such a long period of time.

Genes in this context don't mean anything.   Arabs and Jews are descendents of Avraham.   The muslims claim that anyway, but I don't know if the Arabian peninsula arabs can really be traced to Ishmael (Avraham's other son) as they claim.   But in any case, you have "arab genes in you" for the reasons stated above.   So what?  Who cares?   Genes don't make the man.  And that certainly doesn't mean you are an Arab, chas ve shalom!  You are a Jew.  All Mizrahi and Sephardi Jews are not called arabs, even if they do share some physical traits with arabs or lived in the same places at certain times.   Because people are more than just the sum of their genetics or even parts of their genetics.  Identity is more than that, and certainly Jewish identity is tied to Torah and our continuous history as a nation from the 1300's BCE and onward.   Despite going to different places, a Jew is still a Jew and not any of the foreign peoples we sojourned with - whether arabs or europeans.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2010, 04:05:47 PM »

How horribly evil.

You most certainly do.   If Ashkenazi Jews have European genes in them (there is limited mixing over so many generations but mixing nonetheless), then certainly Mizrachi Jews have Arab genes in them too.   There were too many generations residing with these people to not take on characteristics.  It takes very few converts and very low rate of intermarriages over such a long period of time.

Genes in this context don't mean anything.   Arabs and Jews are descendents of Avraham.   The muslims claim that anyway, but I don't know if the Arabian peninsula arabs can really be traced to Ishmael (Avraham's other son) as they claim.   But in any case, you have "arab genes in you" for the reasons stated above.   So what?  Who cares?   Genes don't make the man.  And that certainly doesn't mean you are an Arab, chas ve shalom!  You are a Jew.  All Mizrahi and Sephardi Jews are not called arabs, even if they do share some physical traits with arabs or lived in the same places at certain times.   Because people are more than just the sum of their genetics or even parts of their genetics.  Identity is more than that, and certainly Jewish identity is tied to Torah and our continuous history as a nation from the 1300's B.C.E. and onward.   Despite going to different places, a Jew is still a Jew and not any of the foreign peoples we sojourned with - whether arabs or europeans.
it is still shuddering to think i have an arab genes inside me.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2010, 04:41:44 PM »

How horribly evil.

Genes in this context don't mean anything.   Arabs and Jews are descendents of Avraham.   The muslims claim that anyway, but I don't know if the Arabian peninsula arabs can really be traced to Ishmael (Avraham's other son) as they claim.   But in any case, you have "arab genes in you" for the reasons stated above.   So what?  Who cares?   Genes don't make the man.  And that certainly doesn't mean you are an Arab, chas ve shalom!  You are a Jew.  All Mizrahi and Sephardi Jews are not called arabs, even if they do share some physical traits with arabs or lived in the same places at certain times.   Because people are more than just the sum of their genetics or even parts of their genetics.  Identity is more than that, and certainly Jewish identity is tied to Torah and our continuous history as a nation from the 1300's B.C.E. and onward.   Despite going to different places, a Jew is still a Jew and not any of the foreign peoples we sojourned with - whether arabs or europeans.

you are white mate. But my advice to you is to observe the bible, and use the bible to form your opinions. You want white equality and be a proud observing jew.

The bible commands you to go fourth and multiply, so find yourself a nice GF and have plenty of chidren. Therefore you will be killing to birds with on stone.

Obviously 16 is a bit young to think abvout children, you should focus on your studies,read what the torah commands. And the rest will fall into place.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2010, 04:43:47 PM »

How horribly evil.

hehe, well, it's only in minor characteristics and out of these only a small minority of these contain the influence.   It's a gradation, not an all-or-nothing.  But as men, except for in extreme cases of diseases or disorders, we can transcend genetics, especially petty things like "racial composition."