Author Topic: I went to the Bronx Zoo And Al Sharpton was there posing for pictures  (Read 1303 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
You know how he loves the spotlight
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Sure looks exactly like him   :laugh:
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
This primate can't be Al Fartson. It is much better looking than that Jabba the Hut.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I actually thought you had a rare footage of the Koon himself in his natural habitat. But I think it is his brefew on the picture.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
al sharpton has certainly improved his looks, must be your flatering camera master wolf.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
I am most serious when I state that the lowland gorilla is an intelligent and noble animal, created by  G-d.

It nurtures, protects, and cares for its children, is non-violent, and its diet is vegetarian and therefore kosher.

It's hair is straight and long -- not nappy and kinky.

It has never practiced cannibalism.

It doesn't cause trouble for us -- it is we who cause it trouble.

It's truly wrong to use the animal kingdom as a comparison to subhumans.

Adam and Eve were expelled from the Garden but the animals were not -- this is why animals feel no shame or guilt -- they were not created with free will, but have innate instincts and behaviors.

In short, the lowland gorilla IS NOT the same as the lowlife schwartze !

Sharpton is lower than any animal life form.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Al Sharpton's lost a lot of weight recently. I've seen him on CNN the other day.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
I am most serious when I state that the lowland gorilla is an intelligent and noble animal, created by  G-d.

It nurtures, protects, and cares for its children, is non-violent, and its diet is vegetarian and therefore kosher.

Adam and Eve were expelled from the Garden but the animals were not -- this is why animals feel no shame or guilt -- they were not created with free will, but have innate instincts and behaviors.

i concur.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Great, I too concur.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!

That is so true!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member

King Kong...... :::D .... That's some picture.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years