Author Topic: Muslims ,Nazis and communists ally to make Denmark Islamic  (Read 1326 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2010/05/sioe-report-nazis-communists-and-muslims-hand-in-hand.html 

Interview with Anders Gravers after Nazi Attack
Anders tearing

Pulling the flag down on the left  is Anders security, Anders arm is shown pulling the flag down (blue cuff), the three on the right are Nazis.

Robert and I conducted a first person interview with Anders Gravers, Danish leader of SIOE, on what happened at the SIOE demonstration yesterday. It matters, it's coming to America.

We were preparing for the demonstration, waiting for the people to come to the demonstration. There was a group of eight or nine people who came in. I was distributing Danish flags, SIOE flags, and Israeli flags. So I asked these nine people if they were interested in holding the flags, and with disgust on their faces they said no. So I said to myself, these are not our guys.

So I was watching them, and suddenly I saw them take a black flag out of a plastic bag. I saw a swastika on the flag, so I put out my right leg and caught the flag and put it to the ground. Then they attacked me, and my security men put me on the ground and then they took care of them.

Then I brushed the dust off my suit and got ready to make my speech. There were not as many people there as we had hoped, but the courageous ones were there: 25 or 26 in the beginning, but when we started to march, some wouldn’t go anyway. So about 18 or 19 persons marched. A woman shouted “Nazis” at us as we passed, and I said, “No, they’re just getting arrested.”

We went down to the mosque and shouted, “No mosques in our streets,” and “No to genital mutilation in Denmark.” The Muslims were there, the Left was there, and the Nazis were there. The police told us to turn right, just in front of the mosque. We were slowing down to have the most possible time there. There were about 200 people outside the mosque and an equal number inside the mosque, hanging out the windows and calling us racists. They were shouting, “We want Anders on crutches.”

We turned left and at the square I had a loudspeaker and so my voice was heard loudest, “No mosques in our streets.” Some Leftists attacked again, but my security people pushed them away. Charges that we ended the demonstration before the announced time were not true. The police offered to help us get out of here. We said we didn’t need that kind of help, but that some of our demonstrators may need help. So the Muslims were chasing people in the streets -- several hundred people out looking for racists.

I got some scratches on my left leg, that’s nothing.

I tried to find out if the people who unfurled the Nazi flag were Nazi or left wing. So I went to the Nazi website in Denmark and found that they were there. They were Nazis. I found a Nazi who was serving in the Queen’s guard, Daniel Carlsen. I went to their Facebook and found some death threats to me – “We have to give him cement shoes and throw him in the harbor.” He was a member of anti-Zionist groups, and I could see inside one of these anti-Zionist groups that it was full of Muslims. They’re not against the mosque, they’re against people who support Israel. They did it to discredit SIAD. They see that we are getting members, and even with gloves we will not touch these Nazi pigs.

I said to my security, It bothered me that you took me down, so that I could not punch one of them. It would have looked great in the pictures. Now we have proof that the Muslims, Nazis, and the Left stand side-by- side shouting at us. And what do these people have in common? The Jew- hate.

The Nazi's Facebook page Daniel Carlsen, Nazi activist:

Siad er en død bevægelse og den jøde elsker, skulle have et par beton sko og smides i havnen

Siad is a dead movement and the jew lover should have a pair of concrete shoes and thrown into the harbor

These are also members of United against Zionism, mostly Muslim members (and Nazis) -- it's just like old times.
United against Jews

More of the attack on my colleague and partner, Anders Gravers, over at the SIOA sister site SIOE:

At SIAD and SIOEs demonstration against the mosque in Aalborg and genital mutilation was Anders Gravers’ demonstration attacked by Nazis.

A group of 8-9 persons seemed as if they were a part of the demonstration but suddenly they tried to raise a Nazi banner. Anders Gravers saw the flag  before they fold it out and swung his feet up over the banner, so it was trampled and was then attacked by the Nazis shouting “Zionist pig”. Battle did not develop further when SIAD security got control of the situation and the police arrested the three most violent Nazis.

This was the first time we saw all three anti-democratic ideologies working together in Denmark.

There was also organized a counter-demonstration led by a radical local politician, a politician who has helped to throw hundreds of thousands of kroner in the mosque where the imam preaching genital mutilation. A mosque which is a hotbed for terrorists, as also Kurt Westergaard attacker with the axe came from this mosque. He had even been board member of the mosque.

The Counter-demonstration called themself for “Initiative for diversity” and protected the mosque. When SIADs demonstration arrived the mosque area, there were a couple hundred young Muslims united and about twenty-thirty Antifa from Aarhus and Copenhagen.

Antifa, like the Nazis were prepared for raw violence. They had iron pipes in a backyard, but SIADs security could tell police where they could pick up the weapons. So it was only yelling and screaming when SIOE and SIAD passed the mosque. The Muslims were hanging out the windows in the mosque in several layers as SIAD and SIOE delivered their battle cry: “No mosques in our streets.” “No genital mutilation in our country.” “Those who advocate genital mutilation should be thrown out of our country.”

As the demonstration moved away from Frederiks square and up the Klokkestøbergade, the Nazis jumped out in front of the rally and tried to grab Anders Gravers, but were again pushed to the wall and the demonstration continued up to its end point.

At Frederick’s Square saw we for the first time all three totalitarian forces in Denmark work together against SIAD and SIOE and democracy. Muslims Antifa (Communists) and the Nazis stood almost hand in hand, shouted slogans and threats after the demonstration.
    It was a demonstration which obtained what it should, focusing on the mosque and genital mutilation, and we can now see that there are politicians like the radical Daniel Nyboe Andersen, who advocate genital mutilation. He had  organized counter-demonstration against those who oppose genital mutilation and the simple logic may indeed be that he is in favor of genital mutilation.

After the demonstration a few hundred Muslims and the Antifa ran around central Aalborg looking for demonstration participants. In benefit of the police we can say that they were good at helping demonstration participants safely from the ground. It is obviously necessary in today’s Denmark with the totalitarian forces join together in opposition of democracy and freedom and are prepared to use violence to stop free speech.

Generally the police handled the demo fine, except that we only were allowed to go around the mosque once.

This demonstration is only the first in a long series of demonstrations SIAD and SIOE will arrange against the Muslim hatecentrals, the mosques.
    SIAD and SIOE will soon come back for another demonstration against the mosque in Aalborg because SIOE and SIAD are dissatisfied that we were forced to leave the mosque area after only one round.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Muslims ,Nazis and communists ally to make Denmark Islamic
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 07:41:25 AM »
Cursed demons. They should all be shot and that mosque firebombed.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2010, 09:38:34 AM »
Disgusting!  :yuck:

This people should do repentance before it is too late.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2010, 10:18:28 AM »

Look siode deutschland                 

http://sioede.wordpress.com/
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2010, 11:37:45 AM »

Look siode deutschland                 

http://sioede.wordpress.com/

I came just back from a bible conference. There an older wise brother spoke about the bad end that people have who approach the Jews. He quoted Sacharja chapter 12.

The three kind of people that are mentioned in the sioede article will end badly.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2010, 12:23:05 PM »
The time is arriving when all others get united against the Righteous...
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.