Author Topic: TV show LOST puts filthy Arab Muslim Nazi with beautiful white blonde! OUTRAGE!!  (Read 7852 times)

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
I was made aware that on the show LOST - and it's creators will be getting LOST for eternity in Gehenom, I promise you that - they paired the sweet, beautiful young blond girl with the filthy, Arab-Muslim Nazi "Sayid". On the show, SHE is the one that is into HIM.

Do you think that this:http://powet.tv/powetblog/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/shannon_tanning.jpg

would want THIS?!?!?: http://www.itusozluk.com/img.php/eba06fe2f90e8f53ddde114a75e38bea19662/sayid+jarrah

Of course, LOST is broadcast by ABC, which is owned by the vile, evil, satanic and insidious anti-American corporation known as Disney. Yemach Schemam to Disney and to the whites who support this drek!

RWG

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
lost flopped mate.

I watched the first series, i predicted just from that series it was going to be purgatory. All these lostie geeks were like "no no no, its going to be some time travelling plot", in the end evidently it was a ambigous.

No one understood it, plus the creators had to do double the amount of episodes they were expected, hence why they filled it with rubbish that didnt make sense, then lost fans throw hissyfits that it didnt answer all the mysteries..

BTW i agree, that arab looks dreadful. In real life that blonde woudlnt go near his smelly bhind...

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
C4J, you are truly a righteous JTF'er and patriot.

I know that somewhere, Walt Disney burns in Gehenom while his body remains cyrogenically frozen. Nothing can protect you from Hashem!

RWG

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
MORE OUTRAGE!!

The great Gimatria has alerted me to the existence of this vile and hateful commercial:

Notice the color of the maids skin! INSIDIOUS!

The hellfire of Gehenom surely awaits those who drink Dr. Pepper!

RWG

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
MORE OUTRAGE!!

The great Gimatria has alerted me to the existence of this vile and hateful commercial:

Notice the color of the maids skin! INSIDIOUS!

The hellfire of Gehenom surely awaits those who drink Dr. Pepper!

RWG

Um, I drink Dr Pepper and I really didn't see the commercial as any worse than any other commercial that glorifies blacks, I think many other companies have made worse commercials.

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
White Israelite,

First, let me commend you on your outstanding avatar picture, if only it were true! If only it were true!

The problem with the commercial, WI, is that it doesn't need to be "worse" than any of the other ones - the bottom line is, it's another in a string of propaganda meant at disintegrating the white foundation of this country! That's why Dr. Pepper needs to be boycotted, and why Gehenom will await those who support those who glorify the animals!

RWG

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
White Israelite, you do indeed have a superb avatar picture! Inspiring!
I might also add that boycotting Dr. Pepper (and all carbonated sugary drinks, for that matter) would be a positive development for you and the rest of our people. We want all righteous Jews and Gentiles to be healthy!
The arabs can continue to subsist on camel kaka and hashish, and hopefully go to Gehenom that much faster.
I know I used to drink the occasional pop drink here and there, but once I listened to Chaim talk about the merits of eating healthy food and avoiding unhealthy junk, I was sold.
Bekarov etzlecha! (may it be this way with you, soon!)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
it's another in a string of propaganda meant at disintegrating the white foundation of this country!
And here we go again with this fixation on/obsession with whites.

Is that all you care about, skin color? If a WN skinhead were attacking one of the very few righteous and pro-Israel blacks out there, who would you support and defend?

America was not founded as a specifically "white" nation, it was founded as a constitutional republic with values, checks, balances, and strict governance principles. So, please get off this ridiculous racial highhorse--at least if you want people not to think you are a WN.

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
Of course, the evil DBF resorts to the "one in a million" argument, often flaunted by those who argue for abortion by saying: "What about pregnancy via rape?"

The racial high horse?? HAVE YOU EVER LISTENED TO JTF BEFORE? Have you ever heard the teachings of the sage and brilliant Chaim Ben Pesach, who has derided the evil schvartzas for decades? This is a JTF position, and you choose to ignore it, because you're a self-hater who wishes death upon fellow gentiles! ZOT HI UVDA!

RWG

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Have you ever heard the teachings of the sage and brilliant Chaim Ben Pesach, who has derided the evil schvartzas for decades? This is a JTF position, and you choose to ignore it, because you're a self-hater who wishes death upon fellow gentiles! ZOT HI UVDA!

RWG
I've followed Chaim for probably about as long as you have been alive. He has never once said that any race is inherently evil or that we are supposed to hate people for their skin color.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Of course, the evil DBF resorts to the "one in a million" argument, often flaunted by those who argue for abortion by saying: "What about pregnancy via rape?"

The racial high horse?? HAVE YOU EVER LISTENED TO JTF BEFORE? Have you ever heard the teachings of the sage and brilliant Chaim Ben Pesach, who has derided the evil schvartzas for decades? This is a JTF position, and you choose to ignore it, because you're a self-hater who wishes death upon fellow gentiles! ZOT HI UVDA!

RWG

Zippity Do Dah to you too!

:::D
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
I did get a good lol when Sayid killed himself with with a suicide bomb on the submarine...  all that striving to be more than an Iraqi torturer and *BOOM* the most infamous way Muslims go out.
---
Shannon was shallow white trash at its worst, among other things she slept with her own step-brother.  Her skin color hardly makes her a moral or quality human being.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
To a shallow person they will observe an arab and a white girl.

But the white girl was slutty spoiled brat whore white trash that slept with every man

If you decided to observe evil behavior instead of color, you would be praising this match.
If anything you should be outraged that they didn't match up the two doctors with each other and the two outlaws with each other.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
You know i'm not a racist but i can't stand it anymore always Euro American women with Blacks or Muzzies.Just because  white man have no desire for  black  women they don't have to put on t.v. Muzzies and blacks with white women
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
Well and truly spoken, Dr. Dan!
I might also add:
the "Shannon" character on the show was so corrupt and evil, that at one point it is revealed that she slept with her OWN brother.
Now, in this sense, perhaps it is proper that she winds up with a Muslim.

After all, incest in the Muslim world is widespread and common practice.

The immorality that has become part of TV is just outrageous.

I remember the great Reuven ben Avraham warning of this - that the media would try to slowly acclimate America to accepting larger and larger amounts of trash - like a frog being slowly boiled.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
To a shallow person they will observe an arab and a white girl.

But the white girl was slutty spoiled brat whore white trash that slept with every man

If you decided to observe evil behavior instead of color, you would be praising this match.
If anything you should be outraged that they didn't match up the two doctors with each other and the two outlaws with each other.
Good point.

You understand Chaim's point of view that it is not all about race.

The quality of any woman, of any race, who would fornicate with an Arab, is clearly pretty low. It is good to focus on what morally would lead this pairing to happen rather than just skin color.

Of course, I don't know why any woman would be interested in an Arab, period. They are the most disgustingly ugly of all people (of course, Arabs are human/camel hybrids so they don't really count as people).

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
The quality of any woman, of any race, who would fornicate with an Arab, is clearly pretty low...Of course, I don't know why any woman would be interested in an Arab, period. They are the most disgustingly ugly of all people (of course, Arabs are human/camel hybrids so they don't really count as people).

What is the point of these stupid remarks ? If you mean to be funny, I am afraid there is a long way to go before you make anyone laugh. If you are serious, you are not doing a favor to JTF by making it look like all JTF supporters share your hatred for Arabs.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer

TV show LOST puts filthy Arab Muslim Nazi with beautiful white blonde! OUTRAGE!!

Take out the word Nazi and this could be mistaken for a thread title one might see on Stormdrain.
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
The quality of any woman, of any race, who would fornicate with an Arab, is clearly pretty low...Of course, I don't know why any woman would be interested in an Arab, period. They are the most disgustingly ugly of all people (of course, Arabs are human/camel hybrids so they don't really count as people).

What is the point of these stupid remarks ? If you mean to be funny, I am afraid there is a long way to go before you make anyone laugh. If you are serious, you are not doing a favor to JTF by making it look like all JTF supporters share your hatred for Arabs.

This is such a fascinating forum.   Dr. Brennan fan gets attacked by one person on the forum because Dr. Brennan fan is "too tolerant" of blacks and the accuser says this will hurt JTF's popularity and unity.

Then the same Dr. Brennan fan is attacked by someone else because he apparently has too much hatred for Arabs and this will detract from JTF support and make us divided.

Dr. Brennan fan, you just can't win.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
I was made aware that on the show LOST - and it's creators will be getting LOST for eternity in Gehenom, I promise you that - they paired the sweet, beautiful young blond girl with the filthy, Arab-Muslim Nazi "Sayid". On the show, SHE is the one that is into HIM.

Do you think that this:http://powet.tv/powetblog/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/shannon_tanning.jpg

would want THIS?!?!?: http://www.itusozluk.com/img.php/eba06fe2f90e8f53ddde114a75e38bea19662/sayid+jarrah

Of course, LOST is broadcast by ABC, which is owned by the vile, evil, satanic and insidious anti-American corporation known as Disney. Yemach Schemam to Disney and to the whites who support this drek!

RWG

Good G-d man ,

First of all he is not Arab he is Indian and they are friends to the jews / .. for the most part

Second of all you need to relax with you white supremacy , go join StørmFrønt

3rd what the is wrong with a Mideasterns going out with a European , you think you are better then me just because im a Semitic Jew? Us Jews are beyond that and may euro Jews marry Arab jews esp in Israel and even in my own family.

What are you trying to accomplish with this rant? to make new members feel we are another StørmFrønt

maybe its because you are a gentile and don't know our people but guess what most Kahanists are Arab Jews.. Chaim is half Arab  I myself am Mideastern, now what?
you have a problem with that sir?

stop making us look like NAZI's

by the way i go out with many Europeans and im dark .. eat your heart out.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
This is such a fascinating forum.   Dr. Brennan fan gets attacked by one person on the forum because Dr. Brennan fan is "too tolerant" of blacks and the accuser says this will hurt JTF's popularity and unity.

Then the same Dr. Brennan fan is attacked by someone else because he apparently has too much hatred for Arabs and this will detract from JTF support and make us divided.

What should unite JTF members, in my opinion, is to convey the message and the voice of Meir Kahane, and not to become an outlet for causes that are not ours, such as Serb extremism, or, worse, for racists.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
This is such a fascinating forum.   Dr. Brennan fan gets attacked by one person on the forum because Dr. Brennan fan is "too tolerant" of blacks and the accuser says this will hurt JTF's popularity and unity.

What should unite JTF members, in my opinion, is to convey the message and the voice of Meir Kahane, and not to become an outlet for causes that are not ours, such as Serb extremism, or, worse, for racists.

Serb extremism?   What do you mean by this?   

Indeed, Rabbi Kahane's message should be what unites the JTF.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
Sayid was an Iraqi [Arab] Republican Guard who tortured people professionally, and murdered many people in cold blood on the TV show.  If the actor is Indian he did not play the role of an Indian on Lost.  I see no reason to not discriminate against Arab culture, most Arab cultures in the world are hateful anti-Semitic savage Islamic hellholes, if not all of them.  Genetics have nothing to do with how Arabs choose to act with their free will.

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer

Well, to put it shortly, as this is not the appropriate thread and as it is high time to go to bed where I live, just because I have sympathy for the Serbs (certainly much more than for their historical ennemies in the Balkans) doesn't mean that I support everything that was done under the rule of Milosevic. By the way, a lot of Serbs, although rightfully disgusted by the betrayal of the West and the propaganda against them, think the same way.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer

Indeed, Rabbi Kahane's message should be what unites the JTF.

Rabbi Kahane often referred to Arabs as "dogs", and I could not agree more.  I am sure he was speaking culturally.