Author Topic: stop the jewish religious supremacy in the forum!  (Read 8855 times)

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
stop the jewish religious supremacy in the forum!
« on: May 25, 2010, 03:31:59 PM »
am guys,am i the only one who is being offended when i see some of the older members treat genitiles like a garbage? am i the only one who is being offended beacuse some jewish religious supremacists here treats me like an idiot only beacuse i am a secular jew? we need to put an end to this blatant racism against genitiles and secular jew.i am very close to genitles culturaly and i am feel very offended when somebody here mistreat them.we need to fight this treatment and i even considering to ask chaim to adress this issue.this must to stop NOW.this is unjewish to treat people like that.you guys with all due respect need a good lesson about accepting the other in judaism.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: stop the jewish religious supremacy in the forum!
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 03:34:10 PM »
You sound like a Bolshevik anti-Semite. You "know" about what a "Religious supermacy" just like they know the Haredim and Religious Jews control the State of Israel and that the Jewish "bankers" control the World.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2010, 03:40:49 PM »
this part i agree with "we need to put an end to this blatant racism"

esp when people like right wing gentile write how pissed they for an Indian going out with a white .. i mean really?

THAT'S GOING TO FAR! ..esp because he is not even Muslim

im a mid eastern Jew . Chaim is half Arab  we are not Muslims.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2010, 03:45:06 PM »
am guys,am i the only one who is being offended when i see some of the older members treat genitiles like a garbage? am i the only one who is being offended beacuse some jewish religious supremacists here treats me like an idiot only beacuse i am a secular jew? we need to put an end to this blatant racism against genitiles and secular jew.i am very close to genitles culturaly and i am feel very offended when somebody here mistreat them.we need to fight this treatment and i even considering to ask chaim to adress this issue.this must to stop NOW.this is unjewish to treat people like that.you guys with all due respect need a good lesson about accepting the other in judaism.

This was petty and uncalled for to create a meaningless thread like this.  You made your comment in the other thread where you piggybacked christians4jews' statement, and we can address it in the thread and figure out what the heck you're talking about.   You have to make an entire separate thread to cast aspersions on people?   This move is very divisive and very amateurish.   The forum has some basic ground rules of common decency and basic forum etiquette.  Perhaps these were unwritten rules but now need to be written before the entire place is sabotaged and ends up looking like a 6th grader's slam book.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2010, 03:48:20 PM »
this part i agree with "we need to put an end to this blatant racism"

esp when people like right wing gentile write how pissed they for an Indian going out with a white .. i mean really?

THAT'S GOING TO FAR! ..esp because he is not even Muslim

im a mid eastern Jew . Chaim is half Arab  we are not Muslims.
well,i am a part mizrahi too but i think that if he don't want whites to date with indians it is his right to think so.i am also don't want to marry a non white.but i think it is awful some members here treat genitiles like that.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2010, 03:51:21 PM »
Ben M are you personally trying to create a wedge between The Jews and Gentiles here? I am a Gentile and I am not offended by anyone here. Stop this nonsense.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2010, 03:51:49 PM »

This was petty and uncalled for to create a meaningless thread like this.  You made your comment in the other thread where you piggybacked christians4jews' statement, and we can address it in the thread and figure out what the heck you're talking about.   You have to make an entire separate thread to cast aspersions on people?   This move is very divisive and very amateurish.   The forum has some basic ground rules of common decency and basic forum etiquette.  Perhaps these were unwritten rules but now need to be written before the entire place is sabotaged and ends up looking like a 6th grader's slam book.
and when you slams the genitiles it is the most blatant and evil racism.some of the posts here realy makes me wish i was born as a genitile just so i can practice antisemitism.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2010, 03:52:29 PM »
Ben M are you personally trying to create a wedge between The Jews and Gentiles here? I am a Gentile and I am not offended by anyone here. Stop this nonsense.
and i saw posts of genitiles that ARE being offended.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2010, 03:53:00 PM »
Are u kidding me ben? .. im not even gonna bother

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2010, 03:54:48 PM »

and when you slams the genitiles it is the most blatant and evil racism.some of the posts here realy makes me wish i was born as a genitile just so i can practice antisemitism.
What kind on Jew wishes he was a Gentile Anti Semite? i.e Nazi? Come on cop on.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2010, 03:56:15 PM »

I never slammed gentiles.  What's your problem?   

It seems you have a paranoia similar to your friend's, or your friend christians4jews simply convinced you that his own paranoid theories are true.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2010, 03:56:30 PM »
and i saw posts of genitiles that ARE being offended.
And what about your fellow Jews you are offending by calling King David a murderer and rapist?
Rabbi Meir Kahane

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2010, 03:57:13 PM »

and when you slams the genitiles it is the most blatant and evil racism

What about when you slam black gentiles?      :::D

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2010, 03:57:59 PM »
Neither Jews, or Gentiles are a race.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2010, 03:58:45 PM »

True!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2010, 03:59:41 PM »
Neither Jews, or Gentiles are a race.

That is true to. Every Gentile who honestly wishes to join the Jewish people (=convert to Judaism), whether Black, White or Purople is Jewish just like Chaim Ben Pesach.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2010, 04:01:30 PM »
Sometimes I wonder why we put up with the blather from Ben M.... He is a disgrace to the Jewish people... Maybe the antisemites would love him..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2010, 04:02:48 PM »
Ben mate, i am a big fan of yours, and i really appreciate the support, but i do not think this needed a new thread mate.

Plus i have no problem this site being for jews, at the end of the day, i want all jews to act, be like chaim(not in a zombie way of course). I have no problem jews not agreeing with christian doctrine and i have no problem with them being against christian missionaries. I agree with all those points.

I do not even think this is an issue with jews and gentiles, as i have had beef with brennan fan(a gentile), and the jews on here have had beef with you, gmimatria, jewishamericanpatriot, ashe on topics such as blacks etc.

What i am against is this labelling people "nazis" and "peadphile" and "fagott" when there is not one shred of evidence supporting this. Its almost if some members on here want people to be nazis just to say "i told you so".

If they are any stormfronters on here, then trust me, chaim will deal with them. He is a very expereinced person. So why some people(and it is only a select few) are touting out some very damamaging accusations is beynd me.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2010, 04:03:20 PM »
he is a troll

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2010, 04:06:42 PM »

i am FOR slaming black genitiles but beacuse they are a race of wrongdoers and not beacuse they are genitiles.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2010, 04:07:53 PM »

i am FOR slaming black genitiles but beacuse they are a race of wrongdoers

Therefore you're a racist and a White supermacist.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2010, 04:08:21 PM »
Ben mate, i am a big fan of yours, and i really appreciate the support, but i do not think this needed a new thread mate.

Plus i have no problem this site being for jews, at the end of the day, i want all jews to act, be like chaim(not in a zombie way of course). I have no problem jews not agreeing with christian doctrine and i have no problem with them being against christian missionaries. I agree with all those points.

I do not even think this is an issue with jews and gentiles, as i have had beef with brennan fan(a gentile), and the jews on here have had beef with you, gmimatria, jewishamericanpatriot, ashe on topics such as blacks etc.

What i am against is this labelling people "nazis" and "peadphile" and "fagott" when there is not one shred of evidence supporting this. Its almost if some members on here want people to be nazis just to say "i told you so".

If they are any stormfronters on here, then trust me, chaim will deal with them. He is a very expereinced person. So why some people(and it is only a select few) are touting out some very damamaging accusations is beynd me.

Does ben think whatever you want him to think?  I'm curious.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2010, 04:09:13 PM »

i am FOR slaming black genitiles but beacuse they are a race of wrongdoers and not beacuse they are genitiles.
Not all Blacks are evil come on. What about the blacks that support Israel and The Ethiopian Jews.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2010, 04:12:18 PM »

i agree with you but you need to understand i am not agianst the jews on the site.i am gainst a select few that think they are superior beacuse they thinkin RELIGIOUS jews are better than anyone else.this is a disgrace.dr. brennan fan isd evil in it's own way.and it is a very rude way if you will ask me.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2010, 04:13:32 PM »
Kahane Was Right BT,

Ben is a 16 year old boy living in Israel.