Author Topic: Hindu man in Bangladesh grab off the street and beaten to death in muz ritual  (Read 1187 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Since Buddhists are most peaceful, they are especially attacked by Muslamics everywhere. So not a single Buddhist survives in any predominantly muslamic nation.

In bangladesh the Chakma Buddhist survive so far because they are capable of armed retaliations against the muslamics. However in bangladesh the relative population of Hindu and Buddhists are continuously decreasing due to continued torture by muslamics and migration.

It will leave with the only alternative that bangladesh is merged back to India and the remnant muslamic population is sent back to Eritrea.   
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
This Muslims are so evil.   :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
I don't mean to spoil anything, but that picture is old. At least 4 years.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member

Muslamic evils have not changed a bit even in their total life span of last 1400 years. So nothing changes for them ever.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
true. but they have been doing this ritual ever since East Bengal was gifted to Islamists, who turned it into East Pakistan and later Bangladesh. THIS IS A MESSAGE TO JEWS. DONT GIVE AN INCH OF GAZA OR JERUSALEM, ELSE ARABS WILL SLAUGHTER THE REMAINING JEWS IN THOSE AREAS LIKE ANYTHING. DO YOU WANT TO TURN YOUR REGIONS INTO PAKISTAN, BANGLADESH?? IT WAS TOO LATE WHEN HINDU RADICALS SHOT DOWN GANDHI, BUT YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO ACT AGAINST YOUR LEADERS WHO WANT TO PUT YOU UNDER ISLAMIC SWORD!!!!!!!

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
true. but they have been doing this ritual ever since East Bengal was gifted to Islamists, who turned it into East Pakistan and later Bangladesh. THIS IS A MESSAGE TO JEWS. DONT GIVE AN INCH OF GAZA OR JERUSALEM, ELSE ARABS WILL SLAUGHTER THE REMAINING JEWS IN THOSE AREAS LIKE ANYTHING. DO YOU WANT TO TURN YOUR REGIONS INTO PAKISTAN, BANGLADESH?? IT WAS TOO LATE WHEN HINDU RADICALS SHOT DOWN GANDHI, BUT YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO ACT AGAINST YOUR LEADERS WHO WANT TO PUT YOU UNDER ISLAMIC SWORD!!!!!!!
you guys need to tkae bangladesh back by force if need.by the way this country is more ant israel even than saudi arabia and iran so i don't want to hear anybody here supporting bangladesh.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.