Author Topic: Thoughts on Feminism?  (Read 1804 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Thoughts on Feminism?
« on: May 25, 2010, 08:07:13 PM »
What do you think about it? A social disease or a righteous ideology?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Thoughts on Feminism?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 08:10:22 PM »
I am against the modern Feminism. I believe that each sex has its strengths and weaknesses. I know women who started out being so-called feminists who eventually realize that men should be men, and women should be women. Torah makes it clear that there is a seperation of the sexes. Men should not wear womens clothing, neither should women wear mens clothing.

Feminism today is a social disease, IMO.... I am a man, and I can never be a woman, and that will not change. A woman can never be a man...

Modern psychology has a saying , which is now a book which my marriage counselor many years ago had my wife and I read. It is titled "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus"... It requires each of us to respect and honor the others differences.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2010, 08:50:50 PM »
Its BS!
If women truely cared for there fellow women they'de be against Islam and black culture..

Instead.. they support them. With their leftist BS!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2010, 08:53:24 PM »
At one time it had some points. Now it is an insane religion in opposition to Judeo-Christianity.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2010, 09:04:59 PM »
I believe feminism is a destroyer.
I write about it a lot.
Sorry, women are NOT 'equal' IMO. We are not as strong, physically. We didnt storm the beaches at Normandy, we didnt hang the flag at Iwo Jima. We have not built nations, we have not won wars.

We have a role that is important- that is to build up men that we are married to.
The only thing that feminism has done for women, is leave them single. Women naturally submit to love, and that is all that is expected from a husband.
I feel badly for single women, because so many men are fags. :'(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2010, 09:07:46 PM »
Stop the FemiNazi War against humanity!

In Israel's case, it's since even earlier..

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2010, 09:31:27 PM »
 "Feminism" is a misnomer, like all things from the left it has the exact opposite meaning, it is Masculinism, a masculinist derangement movement for women, trying to turn women into something like bulldog in a skirt. The people that perpetrate this deranged ideology are all fringe male-hating and self-hating mentally ill women. What they have done is close to a crime against humanity, because of them there are generations of women who believed the "feminists" lies and as a result will never have a loving husband, or children, just empty lives. The men are impacted as well of course because of the number of women who have been poisoned with this evil and are no longer suitable to be companions and wives. It's very tragic and what they did is a crime. If I had it my way, the leaders of the "feminist" movement would be hung for what they did.   
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2010, 09:32:04 PM »
At one time it had some points. Now it is an insane religion in opposition to Judeo-Christianity.

Exactly, equal pay for equal work and giving women the opportunity to do what they are capable of made sense.  However, abortion, the denigration of marriage and some of their other ideas did not help society at all.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2010, 11:45:03 PM »
Misogyny should never be tolerated, but man hating should not be either.  Let a man be a man, and let a woman be a woman.  Women have their strengths, and men have theirs.  Neither should be punished for being good at something that the other is not.  If men earn more money at a job than a woman with that same job so be it.  If women pay less for car insurance than men because they cause less crashes so be it.  No one advocates jailing women at a level to match the numbers of incarcerated males, do they?  It is curious that I never see Feminists crying out about the injustice of "Ladies night" in bars around the world.

Chaim has made points about women being reduced to sexual objects used by superior officers in the IDF and that is a clear problem.  I think its a great idea for ALL Jews to learn Krav Maga, and other means of self-defense, but what happens in the IDF to some women is terrible.  Women should contribute to society in some other way, even the IDF perhaps if men and women were separated from each other in all aspects, and assigned different tasks than the men.

A woman from Chabad [I do not remember who] wrote something that sticks in my mind...  women today are expected to have a full time job, come home, clean, cook, see to many of the kids needs, and do other womanly things in addition to that full time job.  This is not progress, is it? - Torah [God's words and commands] is the way to go.

One final note, I believe that society should aid a woman who is abused in a relationship with a firm hand.  Some men choose to behave like animals and they should be caged like animals.  Women are physically weaker than most men and men should never be able to take advantage of this.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2010, 12:23:19 AM »
The problem with feminism is that women equate themselves to men. In my opinion, there are few things worse than a woman with too much masculine, in-your-face energy. There is a fundamental problem when men act like women, and when women act like men. There's an obvious reason why the healthiest relationships follow a simple paradigm: a manly man and a womanly woman.

RWG

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2010, 12:26:47 AM »
The problem with feminism is that women equate themselves to men. In my opinion, there are few things worse than a woman with too much masculine, in-your-face energy. There is a fundamental problem when men act like women, and when women act like men. There's an obvious reason why the healthiest relationships follow a simple paradigm: a manly man and a womanly woman.

RWG
Please explain what you mean by this... are you saying that it is wrong for a woman to have strong opinions and not be afraid to state them, or what? Should women always be nothing but quiet and meek?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2010, 12:28:10 AM »

RWG
Please explain what you mean by this... are you saying that it is wrong for a woman to have strong opinions and not be afraid to state them, or what? Should women always be nothing but quiet and meek?

Yes

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2010, 12:33:02 AM »
I mean that it's a turn-off if a woman is too in-your-face and masculine. I didn't say she always has to be meek. That's you putting words in my mouth. I said it's a turn-off if she has too much masculine energy. You should try reading what I write, that would save you a lot of time asking questions with obvious answers.

RWG

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2010, 12:34:31 AM »
DBF,

I think that your asking him so many questions may be a little provocative.

Let me just post what the Jewish ideal of the perfect woman is... We sing the song Eishet Chayil, "A woman of valor"... It is sung every Friday night on Shabbat to the woman of the house...

http://www.chabad.org/multimedia/media_cdo/aid/265772/jewish/Eishes-Chayil.htm
http://www.aish.com/sh/ht/fn/48966686.html

A woman of valor, who can find? Far beyond pearls is her value. Her husband's heart trusts in her and he shall lack no fortune

She repays his good, but never his harm, all the days of her life. She seeks out wool and linen, and her hands work willingly

She is like a merchant's ships; from afar she brings her sustenance She rises while it is still nighttime, and gives food to her household and a ration to her maids

She considers a field and buys it; from the fruit of her handiwork she plants a vineyard. She girds her loins with might and strengthens her arms

She senses that her enterprise is good, so her lamp is not extinguished at night. She puts her hand to the distaff, and her palms support the spindle

She spreads out her palm to the poor and extends her hands to the destitute. She fears not snow for her household, for her entire household is clothed with scarlet wool

Bedspreads she makes herself; linen and purple wool are her clothing. Well-known at the gates is her husband as he sits with the elders of the land
Garments she makes and sells, and she delivers a belt to the peddler. Strength and splendor are her clothing, and smilingly she awaits her last day

She opens her mouth with Wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue. She anticipates the needs of her household, and the bread of idleness, she does not eat

Her children rise and celebrate her; and her husband, he praises her: "Many daughters have attained valor, but you have surpassed them all."

False is grace, and vain is beauty; a G-d-fearing woman, she should be praised.

Give her the fruit of her hands, and she will be praised at the gates by her very own deeds.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2010, 12:36:24 AM »
Muman, you have once again proven yourself to be a man of honor. Despite my efforts to coalesce an apology out of DBF, he refuses - and instead attacks me at every turn. Muman, do you find this behavior to be acceptable, especially after our leader called for peace on the forum?

RWG

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2010, 12:50:36 AM »
Muman, you have once again proven yourself to be a man of honor. Despite my efforts to coalesce an apology out of DBF, he refuses - and instead attacks me at every turn. Muman, do you find this behavior to be acceptable, especially after our leader called for peace on the forum?

RWG

RWG,

I understand people, at least I try to... DBF is a good member here and I hope that you will be also. It must be agreed that JTF accepts a variety of opinions. But we will not accept some, such as Nazi ideology, racial supremacy, religious intolerance {and intolerance of religion}, and liberal progressive ideologies.

I do accept that people may be on a journey to learn, and we all are learning each day {at least I hope so}. I hope that we are not so self righteous that we no longer learn from each other.

I do not believe in some of your more radical 'rightwing-patriot' ideas. I don't agree with you that Chaim supports such ideas, though he may have said such things. I believe that Chaim is a truly righteous man and he has learned from Rabbi Kahane what the Jewish idea is. I do not know Rabbi Kahane but have only heard bits of what he has said. The Rabbi has spoken to my nefesh/soul and I believe that there was a spark of Moshiach in Rabbi Kahane and if he was allowed to live, he would have accomplished so much in my lifetime. Unfortunately it was years after his martyrdom that I finally made Teshuva and accepted my Jewish faith. I think the most radical ideas that the Rabbi espoused was to relocate the Arabs, something which I support to this day, to move them from Israel {by reperations} back to their original arab countries.

I know the Rabbi supported righteous causes and stood against evil. I believe that he would stand against the evil black culture which exists today in America. But I don't believe he would be a racist because it is not a basic Jewish trait. I can think of many examples in our Torah where kindness to the stranger and proselyte is commanded of the Jew. How Abraham, our father, rushed to serve three lowly arabs, even as he was speaking with Hashem himself.... He rushed to feed them on a blistering hot day, a day made humid by Hashem to spare Abraham from having to serve guests. Abraham loved people so much...

I don't want this conflict to continue another day. I will not condemn DBF, and I consider him a friend. I apologize on behalf of myself for his behavior. I trust his opinions and he has been very constructive on the forum, at least in my personal opinion.

I hope you understand what I am saying RWG. I do believe that you are here for a good purpose. Let these days pass...

Parasha Vayeira - Beresheit

Chapter 18
1. Now the Lord appeared to him in the plains of Mamre and he was sitting at the entrance of the tent when the day was hot
2. And he lifted his eyes and saw, and behold, three men were standing beside him, and he saw and he ran toward them from the entrance of the tent, and he prostrated himself to the ground.
3. And he said, "My lords, if only I have found favor in your eyes, please do not pass on from beside your servant.
4. Please let a little water be taken and bathe your feet and recline under the tree.
5. And I will take a morsel of bread, and sustain your hearts; after[wards]you shall pass on, because you have passed by your servant." And they said, "So shall you do, as you have spoken."
6. And Abraham hastened to the tent to Sarah, and he said, "Hasten three seah of meal [and] fine flour; knead and make cakes."

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2010, 01:11:42 AM »
I'm against Modern ( Liberal ) Feminism and every other Leftist ideology.   

Tied in to what MuslimSlayer90 expressed,    I detest the leftist women ( and men )   who look the other way when it comes to Islam and the evil black culture.

Having said that,    I believe that many Conservative women provide very good leadership and I proudly support them.     Using Israel as an example,    Ruth and Nadia Matar from the " Women in Green".   would have been a FAR better choices to be Israel's P.M. than any of the country's past or present P.M's.       
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2010, 01:14:25 AM »
 :'(

I believe feminism is a destroyer.
I write about it a lot.
Sorry, women are NOT 'equal' IMO. We are not as strong, physically. We didnt storm the beaches at Normandy, we didnt hang the flag at Iwo Jima. We have not built nations, we have not won wars.

We have a role that is important- that is to build up men that we are married to.
The only thing that feminism has done for women, is leave them single. Women naturally submit to love, and that is all that is expected from a husband.
I feel badly for single women, because so many men are fags. :'(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל