Author Topic: An olive branch to the members of the JTF forum from the RWG  (Read 2773 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: An olive branch to the members of the JTF forum from the RWG
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2010, 11:52:21 PM »
Just to be clear, DBF - are you saying I'm an anti-semite?
I'm saying that I am not stupid and I know how "patriot" is used by the wrong people. Back in the '30s and '40s, members of the so-called "America Firsters" movement (what a laugh, they wanted America to be taken over by the Third Reich), they called themselves "patriots" in order to imply that Jews are not first and foremost loyal to America. This usage has continued up until this very day. If you don't believe me go to any loosely moderated political forum and look in any thread where Israel, AIPAC, Jonathan Pollard, or Netanyahu are described. A lot of these homos will just come right out and say "I don't support Israel because I'm a patriot".

So, can you please tell me why that is your very favorite word?

Edit: can you please tell me why you use Hebrew in every single post, knowing full well most of us cannot understand it? I don't see how you can; you are a Gentile and were certainly not raised with it.

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2010, 11:54:46 PM »
http://mw4.m-w.com/dictionary/patriot

RWG
I can read a damn dictionary. "Banker" means someone who works at a bank too technically but that's not how people use it.

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2010, 12:00:11 AM »
I am a patriot in the truest definition of the word. In case you missed it the first time, here is the link to the proper definition of patriot, WHICH, by the way, describes me: http://mw4.m-w.com/dictionary/patriot

RWG

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2010, 12:01:39 AM »
I am a patriot in the truest definition of the word. In case you missed it the first time, here is the link to the proper definition of patriot, WHICH, by the way, describes me: http://mw4.m-w.com/dictionary/patriot

RWG
Tell me why you need to put that word in every single post.

If you are a real patriot, people will know it by your actions, not because you are always throwing it around and boasting about yourself.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2010, 12:03:45 AM »
Perhaps I am wrong, but I have never seen or heard Chaim say all black should be "expelled" back to Africa.  I have heard him say that blacks should be offered compensation if they are willing to migrate their on their own accord.  Chaim is also pretty clear that blacks are no inferior because of their skin, or DNA, but by the choices they make with their God given free will; also that their stereotypical culture is evil [which it is].  I have also heard Chaim say that it is against Torah to hate someone simply because of their skin color.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2010, 12:04:50 AM »
This is tough and heavy talk from a guy who sent me an outrageously childish message, telling me to "choke on my own vomit and die".

I will respect the wishes of our moderators and the brave Chaim Ben Pesach and relent for the time being, in hopes that the insidious DBF can find peace in his heart and offer an apology where one is due.

RWG

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2010, 12:06:56 AM »
Perhaps I am wrong, but I have never seen or heard Chaim say all black should be "expelled" back to Africa.  I have heard him say that blacks should be offered compensation if they are willing to migrate their on their own accord.  Chaim is also pretty clear that blacks are no inferior because of their skin, or DNA, but by the choices they make with their G-d given free will; also that their stereotypical culture is evil [which it is].  I have also heard Chaim say that it is against Torah to hate someone simply because of their skin color.
Yes, and I don't know how many times we have been over this.

RWG has heard this repeatedly and yet he persists in his "all black people are the enemy" routine. He said that if a skinhead was beating up a righteous black person that he'd support the skinhead:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,46114.msg441052.html#msg441052

Has he apologized for saying that?

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2010, 12:07:59 AM »
Are you blind? Can you not read? Where does it say on that thread that I'd support the skinhead? I would let the two enemies to America and Israel harm each other, and that's what I originally wrote, BOGED!

RWG

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2010, 12:21:18 AM »
Are you blind? Can you not read? Where does it say on that thread that I'd support the skinhead? I would let the two enemies to America and Israel harm each other, and that's what I originally wrote, BOGED!

RWG
By saying you would not help the pro-Israel, right-wing black who is being attacked by a Nazi skinhead, you are voicing support for the skinhead.

Now let's talk about that apology you are demanding from me. Before I go out issuing apologies, I want you to honestly explain what it is that bothered you so very much. By your own account it was a childish message. Most regular people, if nothing in that message was true, would laugh it off and ignore it. Why did you (and your friends Skkie and Ben) take it so very personally?

I have to wonder whether it was my words, and that ridiculous curse that you keep repeating, that really are what bothered you and the other two from that message. Ben was honest and came right out and said that the pictures were gross. Hmmm. What should I make of that? Is it the pictures that in fact bothered you as well?

I wonder how many normal, healthy red-blooded American men would be bothered by those very pictures.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2010, 12:22:32 AM »
I have to say that I regret locking this thread also... I have locked three threads like this in the last week...

Let us just let our issues go for the time being. Time will prove who is honest and who is the deceiver. I think I know a couple of the deceivers, but I will hold my tongue for now.

Please understand that spending so much JTF forum space on personal issues is not productive. Especially in the public where people can form a negative opinion of our great members. Overall I agree that most of the members here are here for good intentions. There may be some who are here to cause trouble also, but let us not worry about them.

Please understand that I am just doing this {locking the thread} because this has dragged on too long. I think your 'olive branch' should be accepted in good faith, and we should grant the benefit of the doubt to RWG.

PS: Please, if you must, send civilized private messages. If you cannot do that, then please just ignore each other for the time being.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14