Author Topic: The Peanut Gallery Condemns Israels Flotilla Raid - Dhimmi Farter  (Read 1144 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Nobody is surprised that when the anti-semites mouth opens he will spew venom towards Israel and Jews...

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/06/02/carter-condemns-israeli-raid-gaza-bound-ships/

Carter Condemns Israeli Raid on Gaza-Bound Ships
Published June 02, 2010

ATLANTA -- Former President Jimmy Carter has condemned a deadly Israeli raid on a flotilla of aid ships on its way to Gaza.

In a statement Wednesday, Carter calls on the International Quartet, led by the U.S., to help end the closure of Gaza, and allow unification of Palestinians.

Carter says the raid is a reminder that "the failed policy of besieging Gaza mainly hurts civilians."

The Carter Center, a nonprofit started by him and his wife, says in the statement that it joins the U.N. Security Council in calling for a prompt, independent investigation into Monday's raid. Nine pro-Palestinian activists were killed.

Carter brokered a 1979 peace treaty between Israel and Egypt during his presidency. He has long said bringing peace to the Mideast remains one of his unfulfilled goals.

Archive Jimmy Carter Photograph
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: The Peanut Gallery Condemns Israels Flotilla Raid - Dhimmi Farter
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 10:58:18 PM »
When will this guy finally die.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 11:03:19 PM »
When will this guy finally die.

I think that Gehennom won't take him, that's why he is haunting this world..

Look how wrinkled and hunched over this dinosaur is :

Booo Hisss!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Maccabee01

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 11:07:17 PM »
The Secret Service ought to put this oxygen thief in a stratight jacket and feed him peanut butter through a straw for the rest of his miserable life.
Maccabee ><>
Armed Infidel Against The Beast's Organized Religion of Government (The BORG), Islam, and any other Satanic Death Cult that would destroy our Liberty.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2010, 11:13:36 PM »
The Secret Service ought to put this oxygen thief in a stratight jacket and feed him peanut butter through a straw for the rest of his miserable life.

I would not protest such deserved treatment of the ex-worst-president...

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2010, 11:44:04 PM »

I would not protest such deserved treatment of the ex-worst-president...

A fitting end to the peanut tyrant.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2010, 01:34:28 AM »
Jimmy-hat Farter is being kept out of hell because the devil doesn't want to be raped by him.