Author Topic: Pro White Jewish Blog  (Read 7497 times)

Offline Jack the Man

• New JTFer
Pro White Jewish Blog
« on: May 25, 2010, 10:35:18 PM »
I know a lot of WN's are Jew haters but I found this blog to be interesting. This guy is Jewish, pro-white, and a libertarian.

http://jewamongyou.wordpress.com/

Moshe92

Re: Pro White Jewish Blog
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 10:40:51 PM »
I think he's a member of our forum (rhayat1).

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2010, 01:47:13 AM »
I think Chaim addressed the issue of WN's and their philosophy in this past weeks Ask JTF program.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2010, 05:37:45 PM »
JewAmongYou posts on AMREN a lot, his posts I find to be usually agreeable. 

I think Chaim addressed the issue of WN's and their philosophy in this past weeks Ask JTF program.

It wasn't really addressed, it was glossed over. It was clear he didn't want to talk about it.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2010, 05:46:49 PM »
Jewamongyou has posted here in the past as rhayat1.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2010, 05:59:52 PM »
JewAmongYou posts on AMREN a lot, his posts I find to be usually agreeable. 

It wasn't really addressed, it was glossed over. It was clear he didn't want to talk about it.

Skkie, Please. Chaim addressed this head on and on point

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2010, 06:00:54 PM »
I always assumed Rhayat was a she.  She was a very good forum member as I recall.  Although, i don't think she was White.  I think she made a point of saying she was of Arab Jewish descent. I could be wrong

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2010, 06:13:52 PM »
Rhayat is a he.  If you go to his blog, http://[email protected], you'll see he has a picture of himself in his avatar.  When he first came here, he mentioned being dark skinned and that he would routinely be mistaken for a Mexican by other Mexicans living near him. 

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2010, 11:17:31 PM »
Come on Skkie no one here likes you so just get your Dresden-wooped butt out of here

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2010, 11:31:02 PM »
Jewamongyou has posted here in the past as rhayat1.

He believes that we are ALL racists. He is wrong. I AM. He wrote up a post about us that was not nice.

I have been a member here for YEARS, if you want a blog that is pro-American and sick of the muntilcultural hell, you could have visited MY website.

www.themadjewess.wordpress.com
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2010, 11:32:05 PM »
Come on Skkie no one here likes you so just get your Dresden-wooped butt out of here

ROT: Chaim ASKED to NOT talk to people in this fashion, thank you for LISTENING.
I like Skkie.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2010, 11:37:48 PM »
... or his "Jewish" alterego, Ben M.

Moshe92

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2010, 11:42:12 PM »
He posted about JTF on his blog http://jewamongyou.wordpress.com/2010/04/26/j-t-f/

He is quite a hypocrite. He is criticizing us for "hatred" against Arabs, but he believes in white supremacy. In some ways, he's similar to Ben Mizrahi.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2010, 11:43:37 PM »
He posted about JTF on his blog http://jewamongyou.wordpress.com/2010/04/26/j-t-f/

He is quite a hypocrite. He is criticizing us for "hatred" against Arabs, but he believes in white supremacy. In some ways, he's similar to Ben Mizrahi.
Perhaps it's the same troll (who is probably also Skkie).

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2010, 11:44:53 PM »

ROT: Chaim ASKED to NOT talk to people in this fashion, thank you for LISTENING.
I like Skkie.

From what I remember Chaim didn't want to ban them, when did he ask us treat Nazis/trolls nicely?
The fact that he's here doesn't mean he's welcomed or recognized as a human being.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2010, 11:49:53 PM »
From what I remember Chaim didn't want to ban them, when did he ask us treat Nazis/trolls nicely?
The fact that he's here doesn't mean he's welcomed or recognized as a human being.
Well put.

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2010, 01:03:33 AM »

I like Skkie.

Thank you.

I like Skkie.

Your posts make you look foolish. It would be one thing if what you wrote is true but to the unbiased observer my posts are far from what you describe.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2010, 01:10:21 AM »

I like Skkie.

Thank you.

I like Skkie.

Your posts make you look foolish. It would be one thing if what you wrote is true but to the unbiased observer my posts are far from what you describe.

Did you enjoy the Dresden bombing?

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2010, 01:14:32 AM »

I like Skkie.

Thank you.

I like Skkie.

Did you enjoy the Dresden bombing?

Uh, I was not alive at that time but to answer the question: of course not.

I don't believe in celebrating the deaths of civilians.

It is fairly ironic that the so called Nazi is the least violent one here.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2010, 01:26:23 AM »
So if you were living in that time, you'd oppose destroying the enemy's morale, oppose neccesary attacks on the enemy of the Jews and the United States, just because it would envolve killing "civilians" of the enemy who were supporting the elimination of the Jews and the USA?

Do you even support the enter of the United States into WWII?

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2010, 01:42:06 AM »
So if you were living in that time, you'd oppose destroying the enemy's morale, oppose neccesary attacks on the enemy of the Jews and the United States, just because it would envolve killing "civilians" of the enemy who were supporting the elimination of the Jews and the USA?

Do you even support the enter of the United States into WWII?

What is amusing about your comment is that the Nazis, the Soviets and so fourth posed the same question to their population.

I supported the US dealing with Japan and reinforcing Britain, I would have preferred Hitler being killed and a truce being made between the allied powers and Germany instead of half of Europe ending up under Soviet control who were often worse then the Nazis.

Your enemy wasn't Germany, to my knowledge it wasn't even the average Nazi - your enemy was a specific group of people who did horrible things but also did not represent the German population. That population certainly should not suffer for the actions of a few.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2010, 01:58:47 AM »
What is amusing about your comment is that the Nazis, the Soviets and so fourth posed the same question to their population.

What is amusing about your comment is that the Communists and the Muslims use this same moral relativism against their populations.

I would have preferred Hitler being killed and a truce being made between the allied powers and Germany

Therefore you undoubtly support another Munich agreement and you use the same argument the Communists use against Israel's war of survival against the Arabs.
Hudna with Nazis is used only to the advantage of the Nazis, either German or Arab.
Hudna with Nazis is fullfilled only by the Jewish/American side respectfully, and cancelled once the time arrives for the Mu'aminin to strike.

Hitler was not the problem, Nazi Germany and its allies were the problem - and you know it very well. You're so foolish that I'm not surprised that
I made you fall into my trap.

instead of half of Europe ending up under Soviet control who were often worse then the Nazis.

So a Nazi Judenrein Europe is better, according to Skkie. Thank you for unmasking yourself.

Your enemy wasn't Germany,

The problem was the German civilization.

to my knowledge it wasn't even the average Nazi

Yes, this is true, Hitler was the one serving in the Wehrmacht, SD, Gestapo, SA, SS, Waffen SS, etc.
He himself murdered 7 million Jews.
He himself murdered millions of other people.

This logic is so absurd that it cannote be used by an honest person.

- your enemy was a specific group of people who did horrible things but also did not represent the German population.

Riiiiiiiiiight, Hitler got elected democratically in Mars, not in Germany.......................

That population certainly should not suffer for the actions of a few.

The German PEOPLE went to war, not Hitler and his party, the German PEOPLE served in the armed forces, worked for the economy of the Nazis, taught in their education system, etc. Nazi Germany was a factory that the German people were the workers of.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 02:45:48 AM by RebuildOurTemple »

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2010, 02:47:38 AM »
Skkie, Ordinary Germans made the Holocaust happen.  You should read Daniel Goldhagen's book, "hitlers willing executioners"

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2010, 03:22:20 AM »
Aha, Ben M. makes his real views known, not that we doubted them all along. Haven't you all wondered why the two never post at the same time?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2010, 03:23:04 AM »
Aha, Ben M. makes his real views known, not that we doubted them all along. Haven't you all wondered why the two never post at the same time?

They're different people, Bones, from the same views. Trust me.