Author Topic: stop the jewish religious supremacy in the forum!  (Read 8857 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: stop the jewish religious supremacy in the forum!
« Reply #75 on: May 26, 2010, 10:01:55 AM »
<^Racist, and I really dont care.
I thought that Chaim made it clear to not attack new members or ANY members with the put downs.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: stop the jewish religious supremacy in the forum!
« Reply #76 on: May 26, 2010, 10:56:53 AM »
Look Ben M, I've been quiet here because I understand you're only a 16 year old kid in Israel who says he's trying to come back to his Jewish roots.  If I had my way, you would have been banned immediately.  However, since this is Chaim's forum, and he doesn't want people banned except for extreme circumstances, you get to stay for now.  But don't let it go to your head. 

First and foremost this is a JEWISH forum, hence the name the JEWISH Task Force.  So of course the priority here will be Jewish issues.  Why is that so hard to understand?  If you don't like it, you're welcome to either drop dead, find another forum to troll, or start your own forum/blog.  The reason I say to drop dead is because of you worrying about the feelings of Nazi pieces of garbage.  Like I said before, the only good Nazi is a dead one.  And I think the same should hold true for all Nazi supporters. 

Otherwise, I will not tolerate you going after a great guy like Dr. Brennan Fan, who has more integrity than you ever will, or our moderator Muman, who is a good Jew.

Anyway, I think I'll lock this thread shortly.  You've had way more attention here than you deserve Ben M.