Author Topic: White House 'agitator' sees dark days for Dems  (Read 956 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
White House 'agitator' sees dark days for Dems
« on: May 26, 2010, 09:52:03 PM »
http://www.onenewsnow.com/Politics/Default.aspx?id=1026014

A senior member of the White House press corps believes the Republican Party will take control of Congress in November and set about immediately to repeal "ObamaCare" -- and that, the veteran journalist predicts, might not bode well for the president.

Gadfly Les Kinsolving (book cover)Recently Kathleen Kinsolving released her book entitled Gadfly: The Life and Times of Les Kinsolving, White House Watchdog (WND Books, May 2010). The book traces highlights of her father's career as a member of the White House press corps, which began during the Nixon administration and has continued into the Obama presidency.

In the book, Les Kinsolving is described as a "perpetual agitator for truth and accountability from the power structure." He admits he is not critical of everything Barack Obama has done, but he thinks ObamaCare is going to cost the Democrats dearly in November.

"I think [Americans are] going to vote them out of office," he states. "I think there's a very good chance the Republicans will recapture the House, and they may repeal ObamaCare. I hope they will because I think ObamaCare is an almost bankrupting bill."

But Kinsolving doubts massive congressional losses -- should they come -- will deter the president from his radical agenda. "I think he will do more extreme things," he laments. "And I think that there will be a number of very big mistakes made."

And that, Kinsolving believes, will lead to Barack Obama becoming a one-term president.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt