Author Topic: Who is this Arch Kapo in the Netherlands  (Read 519 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Who is this Arch Kapo in the Netherlands
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 10:07:34 AM »
Hirsi Ali is a wise woman. She comments what Cohen is doing in the NYT article:

Ayaan Hirsi Ali — from her position at the American Enterprise Institute, the conservative U.S. policy center at which she became a fellow after she fled the Netherlands — criticizes Cohen’s approach using the same dire language about Islam that put her at the center of the Dutch political and social debate. “I don’t think the plan works,” she told me. “The problem is that it assumes you are dealing with European peoples. The most essential factor is that Islam is a conquering philosophy. It’s interesting that the only identity that Muslims have in Amsterdam, and in other European places, is as a vulnerable population. And because of that people feel they have to understand them, respect their idiosyncrasies, support them with state money and all will be well. It will not.”
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2010, 10:09:30 AM »

Ayaan Hirsi Ali — from her position at the American Enterprise Institute, the conservative U.S. policy center at which she became a fellow after she fled the Netherlands — criticizes Cohen’s approach using the same dire language about Islam that put her at the center of the Dutch political and social debate. “I don’t think the plan works,” she told me. “The problem is that it assumes you are dealing with European peoples. The most essential factor is that Islam is a conquering philosophy. It’s interesting that the only identity that Muslims have in Amsterdam, and in other European places, is as a vulnerable population. And because of that people feel they have to understand them, respect their idiosyncrasies, support them with state money and all will be well. It will not.”
He's a fool he should leave Politics today and get a job in the Library so he can read about Islam
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 10:14:43 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2010, 10:14:23 AM »

He's a fool he should leave Politics today
he is a complete idiot.he is a pr nightmare for the netherlands.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2010, 03:06:00 PM »
He is a piece of [censored] who is running for president. Luckily he is going down in the polls.
He got exposed to have bought his way to 2nd most popular mayer in the world some years ago.
His 'policy' is: "Keeping things together".

He should never have been born. For some unearthly reason god put him on this planet to punish the Dutch people.