Author Topic: Do you watch TV?  (Read 1880 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Do you watch TV?
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2010, 08:05:15 PM »
on being cool...those who know me or have seen me would conclude that I don't give a damn about looking or being "cool".

That's true I wish people wouldn't find me cool I hate that

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2010, 08:10:10 PM »
on being cool...those who know me or have seen me would conclude that I don't give a damn about looking or being "cool".

That's true I wish people wouldn't find me cool I hate that

but that's just my own opinion.
That's kewl if you look cool!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2010, 08:29:12 PM »
I see there's a show on cable called Bridezillas.    Like I said, I don't watch tv but my sister does.  So sometimes, I can't help but catch glimpses of it.  You have these fat UGLY girls planning their weddings, as if they're the only women on the face of the earth to ever marry.  It's all about "I want this!  I want that!"  Then they stuff themselves into their strapless, immodest wedding gowns.  It just makes me want to puke.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2010, 08:32:21 PM »
dont have one, but i watch a lot of shows online.....i'm trying 2 cut down because i started learning every day at a kollel and it's changing me - - - how i dress, speak, act etc.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2010, 09:19:50 PM »
I think I know what's cool based on what I like seeing on myself.  If I look good in something then it's cool for me, if I don't then it's not.  For instance, I lost about 30 lbs after medical school and so there were many things that looked good on me then , that did not when I was 200 lbs