Author Topic: You want to know how big JTF's Impact is now on FB? Take a look.. An impact  (Read 1300 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
http://www.facebook.com/no911mosque?v=wall#!/no911mosque?v=wall  I been over a week or so on this page about no Mosque at Ground Zero.  While yes I told my work in the JTF.  I didn't find the famous Real Islam Exposed vid that Chaim made. That video is now so circulated you can see for yourself people are finding it on their own and are able to pass us through the boards and for publicity. I didn't have to mention the video even though I know of the video. I just went to the board and people from other parts of the country and world are circulating it in the good way.

Be proud of yourselves JTFers we are making an impact with all the right work, keep spreading it
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Moshe92

Great job on that group, Masterwolf.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
We are making an impact people.. I just passed that video to 2 people that are on my friend list both with the right connections shall I say.. 1.. is the son of former President Ronald Reagan.  2..  Nassau County U.S. Rep. Peter King.  If everybody do the same believe it when I tell you.  People are opening their eyes to us. That we are not some one trick pony fluff group that is here over night and then we crumble
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Hazak hazak venit hazek!
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

Just added the link to the video on the Facebook Draw Mohammed day Page.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Everybody-draw-muhammed-day-May-20th-back-up/124602334226418
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
We are making an impact people.. I just passed that video to 2 people that are on my friend list both with the right connections shall I say.. 1.. is the son of former President Ronald Reagan.  2..  Nassau County U.S. Rep. Peter King.  If everybody do the same believe it when I tell you.  People are opening their eyes to us. That we are not some one trick pony fluff group that is here over night and then we crumble
Pete King is a good politician. He is very strong on security issues when it comes to terrorism. We need more politicians in office like him.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
I hope it's not Ron Reagan jr, as he is an embarrassment to everyone. I cant even look at that guy without wanting to tell him to go back to ice skating or whatever he used to do before he was sucking up to his dead father whom he absolutely felt estranged from  and vice versa.  he is always giving Pam Geller lip and she has him dead to rights on what a two faced phony he is

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I hope it's not Ron Reagan jr, as he is an embarrassment to everyone. I cant even look at that guy without wanting to tell him to go back to ice skating or whatever he used to do before he was sucking up to his dead father whom he absolutely felt estranged from  and vice versa.  he is always giving Pam Geller lip and she has him dead to rights on what a two faced phony he is

No sir, the normal one Michael

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Are you able to make more than one facebook page? I have one with my real name on it I'd like to use for networking/business purposes. Will they let me make another one for political things?

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Are you able to make more than one facebook page? I have one with my real name on it I'd like to use for networking/business purposes. Will they let me make another one for political things?

I think you need to use another e-mail address.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican

I think you need to use another e-mail address.

Thanks Bio