Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 828 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: May 31, 2010, 07:48:18 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 09:02:42 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: I need help on a video
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 07:49:44 AM »
Let me see what I can find.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 07:59:19 AM »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2010, 08:05:03 AM »
If your having some problems with audio PM me. I don't even mind doing the audio for you if you like. I'll have a look around for your two other pictures now.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2010, 08:26:17 AM »
I am about to begin recording a video for JTF.  My audio will be combined with pictures.  However, I'm not that good with photoshop or audio.  We're not going to worry about audio too much this time around, but I would appreciate it if there are any people out there who could get me the following pictures which I have not been able to find:

1)  Something that involves whites bowing down to blacks, or whites being slaves to blacks.
2)  A fat black woman holding or eating french fries
3)  An American flag with the colors red, green and black instead of red white and blue.

Thanks in advance.
is this flag sybolise a particular movement or ideology?
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2010, 08:47:33 AM »
This picture isn't french fries but its kfc

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2010, 08:55:50 AM »

Best I could do with Paint.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2010, 09:29:54 AM »