Author Topic: Turkey threatens to send its Navy to Israel!  (Read 4739 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Turkey threatens to send its Navy to Israel!
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2010, 05:31:50 PM »
I don't consider all Turks bad people, theres a restaurant I go to here in town and it is run by two people that are Turkish and Greek background and they definitely aren't Muslim, they are pro military and know I am Jewish and have nothing but positive things to say about Israel. They certainly don't look "Mongol", they look like the surrounding people in Syria and the Mediterranean.

You have to realize Turkey is a heavily mixed country which was carved out of existing empires like Anatolia and the Hittite empire. Ethnic groups in Turkey include  Abkhazians, Adjarians, Albanians, Arabs, Assyrians, Bosniaks, Circassians, Hamshenis, Kurds, Laz, Pomaks, Roma, Zazas and the three officially recognized minorities (per the Treaty of Lausanne), i.e. the Armenians, Greeks and Jews.

Much of the population has been Turkishized, there are a lot of Greeks that left Turkey (about 1.5 million) and 500,000 turks were transferred to Turkey from Greece. It is true though in the eastern part of the country, a lot of Turks resemble central Asians like those from Tajikistan because of the Mongol invasions.

Turkey is still a middle eastern country though.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2010, 10:35:30 PM »
What ever may be Turkey, but if it acts against Jewish then it should be banished to Gulag Archipelago.

BTW, Turks are cross breed of Hittites and Mongols and they are sworn enemies of Kurds.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2010, 10:35:54 PM »
We should destroy Turkey on its "citizens" and put a sign in the ruins of the Hagia Sophia in Hebrew saying: "Once there were Turks living here... until they messed with us".

We shall not forget the crimes of the Ottoman Nazi Empire and modern Turkey against the Jewish people.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2010, 11:30:02 PM »
The word "Turk" means "barbarian" in Osmanlica [Turkish language of the Ottoman Empire] and in many European languages it means the same thing.  Stupid goyim.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2010, 06:10:05 AM »
This new Islamist Party which has taken over in Turkey calls for the re-establishment of the former Ottoman Empire under Sharia Law.

This is the reason we are suddenly seeing Turkey joining the Axis with Iran and Syria.

All of Israel's former allies among the Turks, which were the educated and secular classes, including the military leadership, have been arrested and imprisoned without charges by this new piece of drek Prime Minister.

Since Ataturk, it was the secularists who were able to suppress the lower class Turkish masses who've always been filthy, ignorant, insane and Islamist.

As odd as it may seem, the Saudis are currently allied with Israel 'under the table' against the Iran Axis, because Iran together with Turkey and Syria are calling for the overthrow of the House of Saud.

Historically, Turks, Persians, and Arabs have throughout history been each others' deadliest enemies.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2010, 06:27:08 AM »
Turks are mongols what are they doing in the E.U.

In fact, what are they doing in Europe anyway?

what they are doing in the mideast? their homeland is in central asia.

Are khazars turkic?   Most scholars think so.   So are you also saying the Jews belong in Central Asia and not the middle east?   I hope you have dropped your silly anti-historical view by now given the overwhelming proof against it.
Jews are not khazars read up on the  DNA tests of Jews
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 06:34:52 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2010, 06:40:33 AM »

Are khazars turkic?   Most scholars think so.   So are you also saying the Jews belong in Central Asia and not the middle east?   I hope you have dropped your silly anti-historical view by now given the overwhelming proof against it.

You must not have been around much lately, mord.

I know that (that Jews are not khazars).   But ben here was promoting this nonsense as a belief of his, which he was apparently taught by "white nationalists."   He even claimed that all sephardim (and ashkenazim and any Jews) are khazars and that the Jewish people died out for about 600 years between the bar kochva revolt and the khazar king's conversion.    Ridiculous!    The overwhelming evidence against that stupidity can be heaped up onto a mountain-sized pile.   I was merely pointing out yet another inconsistency with his wacky view.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2010, 06:44:24 AM »

You must not have been around much lately, mord.

I know that (that Jews are not khazars).   But ben here was promoting this nonsense as a belief of his, which he was apparently taught by "white nationalists."   He even claimed that all sephardim (and ashkenazim and any Jews) are khazars and that the Jewish people died out for about 600 years between the bar kochva revolt and the khazar king's conversion.    Ridiculous!    The overwhelming evidence against that stupidity can be heaped up onto a mountain-sized pile.   I was merely pointing out yet another inconsistency with his wacky view.
Ben needs to study reports of tests from universitys the world over.Here's a simple article for him on the subject from N.Y. Nazi Times   

http://www.humanitas-international.org/perezites/news/jewish-dna-nytimes.htm
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2010, 07:58:21 AM »
I am scared. Honestly concerned and afraid of the outbreak of anti-semitism. I hide my star of David under my shirt and or I do not even use it. The Turks are really nasty at the moment. If it goes on like that, I will leave Germany. I do not want to be killed by some immigrated bunch of parasite islamonazi scum!
I cannot explain it, but has anyone of you ever had such a feeling of menace without even having an evidence? Well, I have such a feeling now. I think my radars are right now very sensitive to terrorism and violence!  :'(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2010, 08:02:57 AM »
I am scared. Honestly concerned and afraid of the outbreak of anti-semitism. I hide my star of David under my shirt and or I do not even use it. The Turks are really nasty at the moment. If it goes on like that, I will leave Germany. I do not want to be killed by some immigrated bunch of parasite islamonazi scum!
I cannot explain it, but has anyone of you ever had such a feeling of menace without even having an evidence? Well, I have such a feeling now. I think my radars are right now very sensitive to terrorism and violence!  :'(
What the hell did this vermin take over Germany from real Germans

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2010, 08:12:53 AM »
We should destroy Turkey on its "citizens" and put a sign in the ruins of the Hagia Sophia in Hebrew saying: "Once there were Turks living here... until they messed with us".

We shall not forget the crimes of the Ottoman Nazi Empire and modern Turkey against the Jewish people.

Agia Sophia is an Orthodox Christian church in a city that was invaded and taken over by the Ottomans. It is not a muslim mosque. In fact, if the Greeks had been fully supported by the Brits, the French, and the Italians after WWI not only would Istanbul be the Greek city of Constantinople today but much of present day Turkey wouldn't exist either. If you truly want to destroy Turkey, I suggest you post your sign in Ankara.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2010, 08:17:19 AM »

Agia Sophia is an Orthodox Christian church in a city that was invaded and taken over by the Ottomans. It is not a muslim mosque. In fact, if the Greeks had been fully supported by the Brits, the French, and the Italians after WWI not only would Istanbul be the Greek city of Constantinople today but much of present day Turkey wouldn't exist either. If you truly want to destroy Turkey, I suggest you post your sign in Ankara.
It wasn't the first time the Brits helped the turks against Greece

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2010, 08:50:46 AM »

Most Germans are cowards. They do only open their mouths against a 5 year old child that paints on walls. But if it comes about real courage, they hide and pretend to not have seen anything!
The same goes for any kind of violence.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2010, 09:02:15 AM »
well they better wake up if they want to keep their country

Most Germans are cowards. They do only open their mouths against a 5 year old child that paints on walls. But if it comes about real courage, they hide and pretend to not have seen anything!
The same goes for any kind of violence.

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2010, 10:00:05 AM »
We are looking at absolute aggression from Islam! Bad sign for the world and Israel. 

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2010, 10:34:12 AM »

ammmm yes.although i don't see anything wrong in a nice jewish town in crimea.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2010, 10:36:46 AM »

ron.you forget that hagia sophia isn't a turkish but a byzantine monument.we need to put your sign above the ruin of the blue mosque.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2010, 10:38:12 AM »
Comes to show that JTF and Chaim were right from the beginning about Turkey.  Turkey is no friend of Israel's and there is no moderate Muslim country...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2010, 10:41:21 AM »
Comes to show that JTF and Chaim were right from the beginning about Turkey.  Turkey is no friend of Israel's and there is no moderate Muslim country...

Yes, this is more than true. Turkey is just as evil as Iran or Afghanistan, they all just have other languagse and use another flags.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2010, 01:46:52 PM »

Great point.   If we have audio from years past of Chaim speaking about how Turkey is not really an ally, someone can make a video saying he forsaw this type of turn of events long ago before any of the israeli regime's so-called leaders, some of whom are probably still in denial today.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2010, 02:01:22 PM »

So you are saying Jews must leave the middle east and go settle in crimea?!  Are you Nuts!?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2010, 04:40:37 PM »

Ok what is this talk about Khazars? Turkic isn't the same as Turkish.

These are "Turkic" people

these are "Turkish" people

Turkey is the name given to the region by the invading "Turkic" peoples, but not all people of Turkey are Turkic. Turkic people originate from Mongolia and Siberia

Turkey speaks a "Turkic" language but that does not make all people who reside in Turkey as Turkic.  Here are the demographics

Turks 58,000,000 
Kurds 12,500,000 (including 3,000,000 Zazas) 
Circassians (Adyghe) 2,500,000 
Bosniaks 2,000,000 
Albanians 1,300,000 
Arabs 870,000 
Roma 700,000 
Pomaks 600,000 
Lazs 500,000 
Georgians 500,000 
Armenians 60,000 
Jews 20,000 
Greeks 15,000 
Hemshins 13,000

Whatever population was there was likely wiped out but a large number of Turkish people are not of Turkic background but they aren't Arabs either, completely different people.

Also Khazars were claimed to be of Turkic descent but only a minority of them converted to Judaism. The only Jews that speak any Turkic language are the Crimean Jews and theres very few of them. That does NOT make them Khazars.

Turkey is a country and they're speaking Turkish language.

TURKIC are languages of the big number of people, living in:

Xinjiang, Tatarstan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, etc.

TURKISH PEOPLE are made of Turkizied PERSIAN TRIBES, mixed with:

-arabians

-slavs

-kurds, etc.

Because Ottoman empire was in Africa, Asia and Europe.

The result is that nowadays Turkish people are one of the most mixed people, but because of the language, they are part of the Turkic languages.

So, Turkish is just one thing, Turkic is COMMON WORD, including a lot of languages inside

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2010, 05:28:37 PM »
Let those Gabriels fly!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabriel_missile

Unless the Syrian and Egyptian navies get involved, the superior Israeli radars, fire control, jamming, and counter-measures, is capable of deep-sixing the entire Turkish navy in 5 minutes!!

And Unless, that is, that the Israelis actually want to lose! As per Barry Chamish here http://www.thebyteshow.com/BarryChamish.html who claims that just as they sabotaged the 1982 Lebanon invasion, Defence Minister Ehud Barak and his number II, Matan Vilnai, both anti-Kahanist, anti-Torah godless hard-leftists, actually orchestrated the flotilla interception to be a fiasco!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2010, 05:32:58 PM »
Problem is most Israeli ships aren't armed with ASROC or counter sub technology, most of their ships including the Saar 5 corvettes were made for ship to ship combat or primarily ship to land. Submarines can change an entire naval battle. Israel has focused the least amount of resources into their navy. While they do have 5 Dolphin subs which are capable of launching nuclear warhead popeye missiles as a last resort, these subs are diesel powered and much smaller than a blue water navys subs, they were never really made for long trips or to stay under water for a very long time. They can stay underwater at about 1100 feet for about a week and stay out at sea for about 50 days before needing to be refueled. Israels navy was really made moreso for a defensive situation.

Israel was supposed to buy the LCS from Lockheed which were frigates and had that capability but the prices were too high so the deal was dropped.

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2010, 06:40:01 PM »
With 10 submarines, 19 frigates and 7 corvettes, the Turkish navy is potent http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_navy

The question is whether the Turkish military, who are not Muslim fanatics nor idiots, will obey Erdogan if he ordered them to attack Israel, let alone escort more ships to Gazan Arabs, whom most Turks utterly despise, knowing that in extremis, they could lose everything, & even end up returning to find Istanbul a slag heap of radioactive molten glass!