Author Topic: Ask JTF For July 1 Broadcast  (Read 14530 times)

admin

Ask JTF For July 1 Broadcast
« on: December 11, 2006, 07:13:36 PM »
Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. All other posts will be moved to The Future Ask JTF Section for future shows. Comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread in The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is roughly three hours long every week! If you want to post a longer post, Chaim will not answer the whole thing and you can cut and paste for next week.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BS"D

Happy Fourth of July,

I know you don't celebrate The Fourth of July so you can pass on my greetings to The Righteous Gentiles.

Are you allowed to vote even though you are a "convicted felon"? Do you vote?

Should American Jews vote in American elections by absentee ballot after making aliyah? I did so when I lived in Israel.

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 08:56:44 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Chaim, Jr.

• Junior JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For July 1 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 09:05:47 AM »
Chaim:  Can you explain what exactly is The Kabbalah?  How does it differ from the standard Jewish texts: The Torah, Talmud, Rabbinic commentaries?

« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 11:10:00 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2007, 11:20:01 AM »
I'm posting this on behalf of Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim.

JDL4ever posted New York Nazi Times articles about you that referred to you as Chaim Ben Yosef. It also said that you said to the judge that the bombings you did on behalf of Soviet Jewry didn't help the cause. Did you say that? If so, why?

« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 10:48:49 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline True Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2007, 08:04:18 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Just to quickly let you know first: when you say that many of your new supporters are secular Jews i'm happy to hear: many of the Jews who haven't experienced much Judaism are thirsty to love Israel, because I have spoken to them about it. The only solution though is for them to move to Israel: it is very difficult to be a true zionist and to become more religious outside israel. Also, in London we have many fake Jews who are very left wing: the phony right who have big noses, are perverted, wear Kippas and love Tony (Hitler) Blair and Smolmert. Again, the secular Jews I speak to just need leadership and I give you 99% guarantee if they had it they would become religious: that's why the Bolsheviks in Israel are scared of you.

Thanks for reading this.

Toda Achi

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2007, 11:22:45 AM »
Shalom Chaim and thank you again for the time you give us each week to answer our questions and share your wisdom with us.

We see how the west attempts to demonize all religious institutions, including, (rightfully so) Iran's in an effort to make the country secular again. To us, it should make no difference as long as the leader is dumb and not clever. With all else being equal, is it better for Israel to have eternal and sworn enemies who are "religious" koo koos (and by religious, I mean people who do things in the name of Gd even if it is evil) like what we are currently dealing with, OR athiest koo koos who are anti-Gd and anti-religion? 

Thank you again

Dan (Cookie is the family dog's name-if you go on my youtube, you'll hear her saying, "I love you") http://youtube.com/watch?v=dhxWJSO-gzw
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 06:08:49 PM by dannycookie57 »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2007, 11:53:07 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Where do you stand on mandatory auto-insurance laws? I think they are an abomination and a total usurpation of the free market. They are absurd. If you choose to get behind the wheel, you are assuming an obvious risk for yourself and your passengers. Mandatory insurance laws were a means for state legislators to reward their johns (oops, I meant to say campaign financiers) in the insurance industry. You notice that the wets who drive without insurance in plain sight NEVER get so much as even a slap on the wrist or a tiny fine--once the cops see their matricula consular cards, they are let on their way.

Chaimfan
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 04:34:07 PM by C.F. »

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2007, 12:01:10 PM »
Chaim,

What is your opinion on the conservative curtis sliwa?  He seems to be more pro Israel than many Jews are.  I personally like him, but maybe there's a side of him that I don't know but that you know.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2007, 06:25:47 AM »
Dear Chaim, you have spoken in the past against the corrupt political and economic elites in the United States, Europe, and Israel. And I certainly agree with your reprobation of their often despicable and indefensible behavior. At the same time, you believe in the free market. My question to you is this. What makes you believe that this time around (when you become the Prime Minister of Israel, G-d willing)  things will be different? What if the many small businesses that will mushroom once you implement your policies will eventually become a few big businesses, as it usually happens? What if people owning them will become too powerful and corrupt, caring only about their own economic interests and not the country's interests? This pattern seems to be universal throughout history. People are self-centered and desire to dominate others. In their egotism, they become nearsighted. What would change that?

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2007, 07:44:52 AM »
Dear Chaim,

I hope you are in good health & spirit. I don’t eat green leafy veg. as I dislike it - but try ‘n’ keep healthy, walking 5 days a week for 30 mins. each time. I don’t eat fish as I don’t like eat, but eat carrots, peas, corn, green beans; squash {Corgettes] & peppers. I eat only bananas, oranges, tangerines, Clementines, grapes and apples. I don’t eat the yellow of an egg now but do eat Cakes on Shabbat – 3 pieces, Oneg Shabbot, here I disagree with you – one a week only. Kol Tuv, Be Gebensched.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2007, 10:07:31 AM »
Chaim, recent developments on this forum led me to question the overly optimistic all inclusive trust you have to all Christian groups to join us.  We should only trust those Christian groups who we know for sure don't try to convert Jews and don't believe in the replacement theology.  We can not trust anyone who actively engages in Missionizing to Jews or encourages missionizing to Jews on this forum or off it, and bring the enemy towards our gate.  We need to make this an official rule on this forum as well. 
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 05:52:42 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2007, 01:26:30 PM »
Hello Chaim

I have never understood why so many people either here in the U.S. or in Israel go off to spend their vacations in Arab or Muslim countries.  Why do people insist on going to places like Cairo or Alexandria in Egypt for their vacations or any other Muslim country for that matter.  All they are doing is continue to pour money into these disgusting countries that turn around and hate our very existence. So many beautiful places to go to and yet they go to Egypt or many other Arabian countries, Bali for example where Aussie tourists went to Indonisia and paid with their lives the "Piece of Islam". 
So not only is it foreign aid or dependency on Arab cesspools that is the rope around our necks but these silly people who decide to go on trips to these countries. What is your take on this?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2007, 04:09:11 PM »
Hello Chaim, and happy 38th Annual Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Pride day.

I took my wife and son out to mid-town Manhattan and we
were greeted with odd stares.
The people who choose alternative lifestyles do not like families and children.
The gays hate women and girls. The dykes hate men and boys.
These tolerant people certainly don't tolerate families.
What a waste of a great sunny day.

I would like to add to Scriabin's post. The dumb pregnant whore does not deserve to die and neither does the new-born mongrel. As for the ape-man, I suggest he'd be lassoed and dragged away by five horses in five different directions. Ancient Chinese capital punishment.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 02:04:34 AM by angryChineseManiac »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2007, 06:13:37 PM »
Shalom Chaim!

Thank you for answering my question last, it was very interesting and hopefully history will repeat itself one day.....

Chaim Ben Pesach, you say you find your stories unamusing but the accents you put on are fantastic!

Please could you tell us one of your favourite short Jewish stories that you may have been told when you were young.

Shavuah Tov -God Willing :)-

Offline Noahide

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2007, 06:45:12 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Sorry if this sounds like a hostile question; it is not.  Why is David ben Moshe not in Israel?

Regards as always from Noahide.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2007, 08:53:47 PM »
Shalom Chaim!!

I would like to know why can't you post the audio version of the videos you post on YouTube?  I really like to know because, I am having trouble viewing the videos on You Tube because I have a dial up and I don't have a problem with your audio from your shows.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2007, 09:40:59 PM »
Shalom Uv'racha,

A short while ago a forum member told you that you can get an interview on the Zev Brenner radio show. You declined and said that he doesn't have a big audience. I don't know how many people he has, but I'm sure it's at least half a million Jews. He has prime time radio on the am dial so it has to pay for him to keep it up. You make youtube videos but they get at maximum a few thousand views. I think that it would be good for you to have an interview on Zev's show. You can then post the interview on this website. He also had many famous people including a few prime ministers of Israel yemach shemam, and slimeball Sharpton. The point is these people wouldnt waste their time going on the show if it wasn't worth it.

Thanks for the work you do,

Yisrael

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2007, 11:18:40 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and answering my questions?

What is your opinion of Barry Chamish?

He is a religious Zionist who is known for his various conspiracy theories. Some of his conspiracy theories are similar to the ones JTF believes in such as the setup of Yigal Amir in the Rabin assassination. Chamish goes beyond that and claims that Shimon Peres is behind numerous assassinations including Tourism Minister Rehavam Zeevi and Utah Congressman D. Wayne Owens. Chamish claims that Peres is working with the so-called PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis to siphone off Israeli and American aid given to them.
While some of what he says sounds plausible others things he says sound dubious such as the U.S. having a secret military base in Israel, and he believes in UFO sightings in Israel.
Overall he seems to be someone who understandably has lost all faith in the State of Israel because of the constant corruption and insanity.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 06:07:28 PM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2007, 12:16:44 AM »
I have some torah thought for this week.

One mathematical way of quantifying something is a vector. A vector is composed of a magnitude and a direction. Depending on the frame of reference, a vector can have anything from a single to an infinite number of dimensions. This relates to the torah, because the torah has an infinite magnitude and a direction towards hashem(G-d). It is simple enough that it could be given to man and at the same time contains so many dimensions of wisdom that the greatest of scholars cannot even begin to skim the surface of it's holiness.

You can continue reading if you find this interesting:
   Another thing to note is that he is omni-present. This means that the torah is more complex and has an infinate number of directions including gahanem, ganaden and earth. One might ask why torah is important if it points in any and all directions. The significance is lies in the magnitude. For a true torah mitzva the magnitude towards ganaden is real, but infinate. Its magnitude towards gahanem is also infinate, but is imaginary(the square root of -1). On earth it  may appear to have a finite quantity and is complex(containing both a real and imaginary component). Negating a vector's magnitude is equivalent to turning it's direction in the opposite direction. This applies to sin.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 07:39:34 AM by takebackourtemple »
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2007, 02:52:47 AM »
Dear Chaim,
I know this question seems a bit stupid - but do you think any of those "Learn to Speak Hebrew" or "Learn to Read Hebrew" software programs are worthwhile?  Some of them seem like a bit of a ripoff - but I am desperately trying to learn Hebrew (I plan on making Aliyah in about 5 years).

Thanks,
Eitan

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline christian_love

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2007, 06:53:35 AM »
Hi chaim, i really think your views do fit a very large section of the british public, unfortunately we have the racist british national party as an alternative, who although now claiming to be pro israel, has some very racist anti jewish, pro hitler members. What i think could be a great idea with your blessing of course, is that me and another uk member could do take back england youtube videos, with the link and praise of the jtf movement. With the horrific bomb strapping of a bbc pro arab nazi reporter i think we could strike while the irons hot via youtube in the uk. Would this be something you would agree with as i would make sure jtf takes the credit and link the forum.....

p.s can i apologise for my comments on the forum, i love you and the jews to bits and will be pro israel till i die...
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 06:27:40 PM by christian_love »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2007, 10:45:14 AM »
Dear Chaim, 

I have a Temani Jewish friend with more than one wife. He justified his polygamy by saying that the Herem of Rabenu Gershom only lasted a thousand years and therefore expired around 70 years ago. Also, he said that the Herem was never accepted in Eretz Yisrael. Both statements are absolutely correct. With all this, do you support the resumption of polygamy in Kahanist Israel?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2007, 11:34:06 PM »
Hello Chaim.  What is your opinion of the previous U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, John Bolton?

Thanks
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2007, 04:01:29 AM »
Shalom Chaim,
Do you have anymore stories of you run ins with Muslims, particularly when you were in the JDL. Your stories are great. By the way, I think Michael Savage stole the story telling format from you.

Moshe/Victor

Offline harel156

• Junior JTFer
Yosef Ben Meir
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2007, 04:15:10 PM »
Dear Haim,
First, a hearty yashir koah on the work you do! Is there any chance of hearing Yosef ben Meir in the future?  He was a tremendous addition to your program, and we hope he is back from assignment soon.  Looking forward to your answer, harel156
AZ

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2007, 11:20:28 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Was the Israeli media as self-hating in the 1960's and 1970's as it is today?

Todah