Author Topic: Ask JTF For July 1 Broadcast  (Read 14529 times)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Re: Ask JTF For July 1 Broadcast
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2007, 04:11:38 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What was your parents' opinion on your activity in your teenage years?

« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 05:06:01 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2007, 05:30:11 PM »
I considered leaving JTF over the Allen T saga. I have now realised this would be immature. Please tell me how I can make sure I never lose my temper like this again.

tony6d2

« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2007, 11:58:17 PM »
Hello Chaim,

I would like to ask you some advice. Recently I've been thinking about applying to government jobs as a Law Enforcement Agent in Federal Agencies such as US Marshalls, IRS, or ATF. I don't want to join anything if it is too corrupt and my understanding is that many of these organizations may not be too kosher only because they might be puppets for the Elite that are trying to destroy the country. What do you know about all this and do you think I'd be a good agent and do you think it would be a good idea for me to take on this endevour? It would be a very well paying job. As always I know you will give it to me straight and I appreciate your input. Toda Achi.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2007, 02:26:11 AM »
Dear Chaim,

I just saw your latest broadcast about Southern Africa!  Excellent work!

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2007, 04:01:32 PM »
Hello friend, and good day to you.

First a comment: It's been a challenging week, but I believe that G-d willing will come out stronger.   As I stated on this forum, the long recorded history of your work with the JDL, and JTF speak louder than  the words anybody could utter.

My question is brief: How do I seek out and choose a new Torah-true Rabbi if I still consider myself ignorant of basic Torah Judaism?  I'd like your thoughts on this difficult process.

With kindest regards as we await Shiloh,
Christopher
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Joe Schmo

« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2007, 04:25:17 PM »
Hello Chaim:

Please tell us a story of Rabbi Kahane.

Shalom

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2007, 12:00:11 AM »
Hello Dear Chaim,

Hope all is quite well with you.  Sorry to see the chaos in the forum, but I feel it was handled appropriately.  My question for you this week is about our enemies, namely Nazis, Arab Muslim Nazis, some schwartzes, etc.  I agree with the view that you have stated in the past that all is fair in war with the enemy, even if women and children must be dealt with harshly.  However, outside of wartime circumstances, I was wondering how you feel we should deal with being around our enemies, particularly women and children?  For instance, you may remember the lousy social service job I find myself holding (G-d willing not much longer).  When I am dealing with people who come from backgrounds that obviously hate Jewish people, should I treat them with respect and give them my best effort?  Should I consider enemy women and particularly children innocents who have no choice but to support their evil belief system?  I find myself going back and forth with such questions and would appreciate your input.  Thanks for the great work as always.  Until next week, G-d willing, all the best.

Ari   

ftf

« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2007, 07:39:06 AM »
Hello Chaim

I'd like to thank you for answering my questions in previous weeks, and I'd like to apologise for having forgotten to thank you in the past.

(I'm sorry that the following is very long, please read the whole of it to yourself and then address the key points)

I think that it may be time for me to part ways with JTF, to be honest I can not see how any true Christian can work with JTF at all.

I was too busy preparing for an exam when the recent incident with Allen-T flared up, so I missed a lot of the details, but as far as I can see Allen was stripped of his position as a moderator and then all but forced to leave for believing that it is right for everyone including Jews to become Christians, I, along with all true Christians share this belief. For someone to say that they are a Christian and then say that it is wrong for Jews to become Christians would be a nonsense, as Christians we believe that Jesus was the Jewish messiah, as such what he had to say must be relevant to the Jews. We believe that the ideas that Jesus taught constitute the new covenant mentioned in the book of Jeremiah chapter 31, and are therefore 100% relevant to Jews.

As far as I can see it appears that you, Jimmy and others want a condition for all non-Jewish members that they agree to never preach anything but your version of Judaism to Jews, I have never preached anything to a Jew, however to promise to never do so would be directly against my faith. Furthermore, by strict Jewish law, I am a Jew, my mother's mother's mother was Jewish, so if it is an abomination for Jews to be told about Jesus, what am I? A Jew who is a Christian.

I am happy, as was Allen, to agree not to preach on the forum or through any JTF medium, but to agree that Jews should not be taught about Jesus would violate everything I believe in.

I do not really want to part ways with JTF, as I think that Islam is a serious threat to everyone, and that it is important to do something about this threat, but I will not compromise my faith.

I'm sorry that this is so long, and I hope that this is not a permananent goodbye,

Shalom
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 07:41:47 AM by ftf »

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2007, 08:20:04 AM »
Hello Chaim,

I am considering leaving the board as well. I see reason breaking down in many posts with several posters continually advocating mass killing or exterminations to solve problems. I also see the board not focusing on real issues and only wanting to enjoy a cheap laugh at the expense of people like the blacks or arabs. I am also very unhappy with what happened regarding Allen-T. While I agree that Christians shouldn't missionize to Jews(especially on a board like JTF), several posts were made against Allen-T, myself and others which showed a great hatred and distrust of Christians. These people who made these posts are either board admins/mods or people singled out by Jimmy Sullivan as logical and righteous members. One even said I should kill or fornicate with a family member. Another said Christians who wish to missionize to Jews like Allen-T would one day try and kill Jews.

I see JTF's english board rotting from the inside and it saddens me. I hope that you can find time to join the board and begin to set things right because we need you as an example. G-d bless.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 08:46:11 AM by thunderbolt »
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2007, 09:01:15 AM »
Hello Chaim,
             I was interested in your opinion about the sideshow that went on in Washington this week with the immigration bill vote. Are we better off now that it appears that this problem has been put on the back burner again or are we just going deeper into the hole with this situation.   
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

raiseyourfist

« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2007, 09:23:04 AM »
Hello again Chaim and Shalom,

I just wanted to ask you whether we will be affective in driving the arab nazis out of Israel once we get into power G-d willing...

You mentioned that we would be able to pay them off but even i am beggining to doubt the effectiveness to remove even the so called moderate muslims who do not seek the destruction of the jews physically..

How do you plan to deal with these people once JTF becomes a global mass movement .... and as we all hope you one day become a high member of Israel's government even prime minister G-d willing...

i hope you have have a good shabbat and a good week ahead

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2007, 09:39:57 AM »
In this crucial time with the impending elections, JTF should make a commercial about the candidates and/or the organization which would run on some cable channel. My friend put a commercial advertising his band's cd on the comedy channel. It is relatively inexpensive to put a commercial on certain cable channels. This would be a great way to promote the organization and give an urgent message to America.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 09:56:18 AM by ape_has_killed_ape »

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2007, 11:39:02 AM »
Shalom Chaim

In a previous show from 2002 you mentioned that you support all righteous gentiles fighting against their enemies in conflicts worldwide. You mentioned your support for the Irish against the British. Whilst I despise what the British have done and continue to do to the Jewish people, how can you claim that the Irish are "righteous gentiles" when they are overwhelmingly pro-arab? The IRA have trained and financed PLO murderers for decades and have taught the arabs many bombmaking techniques and supplied them with bombs which have led to the deaths of thousands of Jews. The founder of Sinn Fein, Arthur Griffith was a notorious anti-semite who played a large part in the Limerick pogrom of 1904. The Irish government also sent their condolences to nazi Germany after hitler comitted suicide.
Many of the Protestant Loyalists in Ulster align themselves with Israel whilst the Irish Catholics support the arab murderers wholeheartedly.

Toda Raba,
AussieJTFer
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 09:52:28 PM by AussieJTFer »

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2007, 12:31:09 PM »
Hello Chaim,
  If you are allwowed to make aliyah on the next attempt, G-d willing, who will head the JTF organization in America?
  Are you still going to visit and/or make yourself the face of JTF even though it might jeopardize your status in Israel?
       Much health and happiness,
                Dan

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2007, 03:29:39 PM »
Hi Chaim, I just wanted to tell you not to be discouraged by all the comotion on here this week. You said yourself that crazy things happen when you are trying to build a movement. I don't believe anything was done by the JTF admins that warranted such anger in a small number of members. The posters on this thread who said they are leaving because the board has been rotting are plain wrong. Laughing at shvartzas and attacking muzzies is a righteous act. I do believe the forum needs you on here as a member Chaim. I don't believe things will advance much further without you. Chaim you know I am saying this in good faith and I love you and your videos more than ever. As usual wishing you the best till next week and I again hope we see each other in Israel.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2007, 06:47:40 PM »
Hello Chaim,
I am really torned by your comments last week that basically stated that:
  • Hashem punished non-religious European Jews for assimiliation and intermarriage
  • Hashem punished religious European Jews for not being zionist
Well, why would Hashem punish Soviet Jews who were captives behind the iron curtain and millions of whom were savagely murdered - old people, women and children by the faschist beasts and their collaborators? These Jews never had a chance of surviving, never really had an option of practicing Judaism or to make an alliah.
Thank you for sharing your pespective.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2007, 11:40:22 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Do you know of any historical instances of non-Jewish nations independently converting into Judaism, as it was with Khazars? Was it a legitimate conversion according to Halakhah?
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2007, 01:34:54 AM »
Why don't some people realize that after WWII the arabs were awarded with so much land and Israel was given such a tiny piece of land. Is it from sheer  ignorance or antisemitism that so many want the arabs to rule the entire middle east? Pales.... is the Roman name for the region. Do these idiots think they're Romans? Maybe we can explain to people that the arabs never had a "Pales..." in a youtube video.

P.S. I took this picture at Pomonoc:

« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 01:38:25 AM by ItalianZionist »

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2007, 02:16:06 AM »
Hello dear Chaim, :)

I guess you've been asked about this before and somehow I missed it...:-\ Well anyway: What is your opinion about the Vietnam War, and how would you describe John F. Kennedy and Richard Nixon as ex-presidents of the United States?

Thank you and Shavu'a Tov,

Gam Bashan. :-)

newman

« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2007, 06:16:00 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Would it be possible to set up a small trust fund to ease Dexters path into film school when he finishes his army service? This young man is a staunch, courageous jewish zionist who supports Israel's cause 110%. He is also highly gifted in the art of film and graphics and has wisdom beyond his years. If he can become a Kahanist publicity director in the future he would be our greatest weapon against the self-hating pea brains in the Holy Land. I feel we should do everything possible to harness the talents of gifted young jews like him.

I won't touch on the forum's dramas this week as you've probably had a gut-full by now.

Thanks for all your efforts

Your friend....Newman
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 06:27:52 AM by newman »

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2007, 01:41:36 PM »
Chaim, last week you expressed a lot of criticism for the Kibbutz movement and called it evil. My uncle made aliyah a little over 40 years ago, served in the IDF during the '67 and moved to Kibbutz Afek near Haifa where he married a lovely Israeli woman and raised a family. Is he evil for living and working in a Kibbutz?

Daniel