Author Topic: Why do they blockade us?  (Read 1018 times)

Offline Luigi

• Junior JTFer
  • מה שאינו הורג אותך מחשל אותך
    • Scornful Luigi on Twitter
Why do they blockade us?
« on: June 03, 2010, 07:33:04 AM »

:::D
Support Geert Wilders. Support Israel.
Follow me on Twitter

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Why do they blockade us?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 07:49:51 AM »
Death to Arabs, Persians and Turks! Destroy Islam!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2010, 10:46:20 AM »
I wish Israel would stop caring so much what the rest of the world thinks and would have just sunk those ships.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2010, 03:54:18 PM »
I wish Israel would stop caring so much what the rest of the world thinks and would have just sunk those ships.
Do you think the response, the "outrage", would be so much greater had Israel sunk the ships ?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2010, 04:01:10 PM »
Do you think the response, the "outrage", would be so much greater had Israel sunk the ships ?

I think it would be the same.  A unanimous chorus against the 'violent' acts Israel committed and thoughts and sympathies for the "innocent" lives lost..... Only you'd have less of a united front on the Jewish side defending Israel.  I think if Israel got tough, the only change in response would be that more self-hating Jews would be crying crocodile tears over it and joining the chorus of international condemnation (whereas here you see a general rallying of Jewish support for Israel - probably it would still be that way but more individuals straying from it because they are uneasy about deaths even to the enemy).

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2010, 04:18:25 PM »
I think that the world uses a pre-packed outrage to unleash upon Israel for whatever we do. At the end of the day the real Jew haters activist don't need an excuse to get more active in their pursuing of Israel, while the rest of the flock just automatically condemns Israel either because they genuinely despise us or as a leap service for the muslims, but I don't think they would ever be willing to do much more than condemning.

I also have the feeling that for most people who has the displeasure living with the presence of creeping Islam in their country soon come to hate Islam.

So indeed it comes down to the Jews and if we all stayed united and showed defiance in the face of our detractors we'd have nothing to worry about the Israel hating fest.

But I live in Israel so I am interested to know what people who live in the foreign lands think about this.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2010, 05:24:01 PM »
Zelhar:  "So indeed it comes down to the Jews and if we all stayed united and showed defiance in the face of our detractors we'd have nothing to worry about the Israel hating fest. "

This is exactly what was said by the Jews in Europe in the 1920's and 1930's.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2010, 05:35:23 PM »
I am always amazed when Liberals stick up for Islam.  Israeli life is worth nil to them [Israelis are expected to smile respectively while they are beat to death with metal clubs], and all dead Muslims are somehow not jihadis, or shahid, or victims of terrorists using them as human shields, they are innocent unicorn loving friendly vegan Birkenstock wearing hippie civilians in their mind.  Any and every excuse and rationale is used to shift blame from the Muslims, completely ignoring Islams impact on the world for the past 1,400 years, despite over 270 million innocent people being killed by them [http://www.politicalislam.com/tears/pages/tears-of-jihad/], and children being married to old adults, and/or raped to death by them [http://news.oneindia.in/2010/04/11/yemen-tied-raped-by-hubby-child-bride-dies.html].  I guess the average person really is an idiot with no perspective on things, or is easiliy influenced by dishonest people.  Who knows.  Maybe HaShem makes things hard on us, and the rest of the world, because he wants us to learn from it.  Chaim once said something like, "God wants to give you the million dollars, the nice car, and the mansion, but if you got it for nothing you would never know how to appreciate it.". - sometimes I think about it like that.

"Desperation is the greatest sin, for it represents a total lack of faith." - R. Nachman of Breslov
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Luigi

• Junior JTFer
  • מה שאינו הורג אותך מחשל אותך
    • Scornful Luigi on Twitter
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2010, 06:45:49 PM »
Support Geert Wilders. Support Israel.
Follow me on Twitter

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2010, 09:54:56 PM »
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2010, 12:58:13 AM »
Zelhar:  "So indeed it comes down to the Jews and if we all stayed united and showed defiance in the face of our detractors we'd have nothing to worry about the Israel hating fest. "

But you twist my words. In this case I meant that Israel should do what she has to do and not be concerned too much about what they say about us.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2010, 04:31:00 AM »
I think that the world uses a pre-packed outrage to unleash upon Israel for whatever we do. At the end of the day the real Jew haters activist don't need an excuse to get more active in their pursuing of Israel, while the rest of the flock just automatically condemns Israel either because they genuinely despise us or as a leap service for the muslims, but I don't think they would ever be willing to do much more than condemning.

I also have the feeling that for most people who has the displeasure living with the presence of creeping Islam in their country soon come to hate Islam.

So indeed it comes down to the Jews and if we all stayed united and showed defiance in the face of our detractors we'd have nothing to worry about the Israel hating fest.

But I live in Israel so I am interested to know what people who live in the foreign lands think about this.

I very much agree with you.

There are some things that Israel does in a suicidal fashion and I want to condemn the leaders of Israel for capitulating to the enemy and endangering Jewish and Israeli lives.   But in these same events, there is universal condemnation of Israel for being too strong against the enemy.   It shows to me that no matter what Israel does, the condemnation will be there.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2010, 04:32:16 AM »

I don't follow.  They said this ?  In reference to what, exactly?