Author Topic: Would this guy be discriminated in the NFL or NBA  (Read 542 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
Would this guy be discriminated in the NFL or NBA
« on: June 03, 2010, 12:57:41 PM »
No black could do what this guy does, i bet if he was american he wouldnt get drafted for college for even the hop skip and jump..i made this seperate from my affirmative action sports thread as technically this is not a sport, but he is incredible no doubt..

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
Re: Would this guy be discriminated in the NFL or NBA
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 01:02:12 PM »
Seems to me he would be better off in a Jackie Chan movie as opposed to the NFL or NBA.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2010, 01:03:28 PM »
He's awesome! Very good!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2010, 01:04:31 PM »
It looks awesome and he probably could be a professional gymnast but probably not an NBA/NFL player since I assume he is of medium to small stature.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2010, 01:06:18 PM »
Just watching him made me hurt so bad I had to go take two aspirin!    :'(

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2010, 01:14:22 PM »
Don't see how any of this would be useful for the NBA or NFL which are very specialized sports with skills not related to this.  However, he could be a great stunt double or action hero in the movies.

You really should capitalize the letter I when you type it.   Don't make the forum look like a bunch of illiterate apes.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2010, 01:23:08 PM »
I respect this guy for being able to do this, but any person of above average athleticism can do what he's doing. It's all about overcoming the fear of falling on your head. You can't hesitate while doing twists and flips or you'll land on your head. Having done gymnastics in university before, the hardest part when you first do things is overcoming the fear that you're gonna seriously hurt yourself doing it.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!