Author Topic: Jewish Hero Fires Back At 2 Nazi Arabs Who Threw Rocks At Him  (Read 2131 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
 :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/137870

A group of Palestinian Authority Arab teens got more than they planned for Thursday when they lobbed rocks at an Israeli driver near the town of Carmei Tzur, in southern Gush Etzion. The driver responded with gunfire, wounding two attackers who required hospitalization.
Two Israeli citizens were wounded by the PA gang. The two were treated by medics at the scene, and did not require hospital care.

The two PA Arabs who were injured were identified by Arab sources as residents of the village of Aroub outside Hevron. Both are sixteen. They were taken to PA hospitals, and their medical situation was not immediately clear.
The incident was the second in the past several days in which an Israeli citizen fired back after being attacked with rocks by PA rioters. In late May, a man opened fire on a group of PA Arabs in Samaria after they hurled rocks at his car, wounding his wife.

On Wednesday, Jewish motorists reported attacks in two locations. A driver was pelted with rocks on Highway 443 and his car was damaged. Near Kfar Sava, PA Arabs threw three Molotov cocktails at an Israeli driver, but failed to cause injury.

Rocks and Molotov cocktails thrown by PA gangs have caused injury and death in recent years.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Jewish Hero Fires Back At 2 Nazi Arabs Who Threw Rocks At Him
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 06:01:26 PM »
We need to see more of this
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2010, 06:07:05 PM »
I'm happy to see Jews fight back against Arab terrorists instead of running away like cowards.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2010, 06:55:29 PM »
I hope the kike Israeli court system leaves the Jewish alone!

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2010, 06:56:09 PM »

"guy"

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2010, 06:57:59 PM »
Hey, that was an image I used in a post yesterday...

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,46471.msg444156.html#msg444156

I think it is great that Jews are getting their mojo and fighting against the enemy..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2010, 07:29:36 PM »
G-d Bless this brave and courageous man. 

And for those who say that there was a "disproportionate response", let's not forgot how David slew Goliath.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2010, 07:43:05 PM »
Someone's gonna get 50 years in "administrative detention" for this!  >:(

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2010, 07:52:56 PM »
Re:  "50 years in "administrative detention" "

We need to take a tip from Anthony Soprano -- shoot them dead and then dispose of the bodies.

No evidence.

No witnesses.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2010, 08:34:36 PM »

If only Israel was a true Jewish state not a state of "Jews."

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2010, 10:03:18 PM »
Bless this man, and his courage.  Throwing rocks and fire bombs at people certainly warrants defensive measures like shooting back.  If someone gets killed from being shot for being a dumb ass, so be it; let this be a lesson, "don't throw rocks and firebombs at people" - simple.

No objection to a Soprano Doctrine.  If the world is not going to be fair to Israel and the Jews, why should Israel care what anyone else thinks.  Perhaps Israel's delegates should bring rocks and firebombs to the UN and hurl them at the appropriate parties?
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2010, 10:11:33 PM »
After Iran nukes Israel (G-d forbid!!!!!! I pray I'm so wrong!!!), the Jews that are left in this world will agree that hindsight is 2020 and that Israel should have used much greater force on her enemies.  Has Israel turned into Neville Chamberlain?

And please don't think that I'm a war-monger.  I hate the idea of war, I swear to you I do.  But ask yourself this:  What will the end result be if the Arabs get nukes?  What future is there for Israel in that?

The vicious hatred that the Arabs have for Israel will never stop as long as Israel exists.  The sun will burn out first.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2010, 11:44:13 PM »
After Iran nukes Israel (G-d forbid!!!!!! I pray I'm so wrong!!!), the Jews that are left in this world will agree that hindsight is 2020 and that Israel should have used much greater force on her enemies.  Has Israel turned into Neville Chamberlain?

And please don't think that I'm a war-monger.  I hate the idea of war, I swear to you I do.  But ask yourself this:  What will the end result be if the Arabs get nukes?  What future is there for Israel in that?

The vicious hatred that the Arabs have for Israel will never stop as long as Israel exists.  The sun will burn out first.

If Israel gets even one tiny dirty bomb in an unpopulated spot in the desert.  I say nuke every Islamic country down to no man standing [except for Greater Israel, which should be conquested and their oil commendered and held hostage from the world until they kowtow to Israel's right to defend herself and approve of the bombing in retrospect; if such a thing occurs, sell the oil at a 30% disount; win-win; let the gears of the world stop].  Maybe I'm just hot headed tonight. >:(

Rabbi Kahane truly hit the nail on the head when he said, "It is better to have a strong Israel that is hated by the world than an Auschwitz that is loved by it."  God bless Rabbi Kahane.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Maccabee01

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2010, 12:44:13 AM »
Blessings to this man for what he did. Hopefully, the two towel heads won't recover.
Maccabee ><>
Armed Infidel Against The Beast's Organized Religion of Government (The BORG), Islam, and any other Satanic Death Cult that would destroy our Liberty.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2010, 01:21:04 AM »
Congratulations to this man. It is just a pity that these two Arabs did not get killed.
Had they been killed, I guess we would have had another round of worldwide protest. There would have been demonstrations in Western capitals and on television we would have heard [censored] sounding like : "another two Palestinian children murdered by a settler in the occupied territories"....

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2010, 01:26:15 AM »
NB : I didn't write "excrement", I wrote "bullsh..." and for some unknown reason it was turned into "excrement". Not that there is such a huge difference between the two words that this would deserve litterary comparative analysis, but that's weird !

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2010, 01:29:01 AM »
NB : I didn't write "excrement", I wrote "bullsh..." and for some unknown reason it was turned into "excrement". Not that there is such a huge difference between the two words that this would deserve litterary comparative analysis, but that's weird !

Yaakov,

But it sounds funnier that you heard excrement...

There is a filter which changes certain words, I think you have discovered one of them...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2010, 01:45:30 AM »
Muman613, thanks for the explanation...
Next time, I will use something like "crap" or "garbage" !

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2010, 02:09:46 AM »
Right step in right direction...
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.