Author Topic: Sarah Palin supports Israels raid  (Read 1885 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Sarah Palin supports Israels raid
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2010, 04:37:14 AM »
Palin is an enemy of Israel and wishes to see Israel destroyed (supports the Final Solution) and endorsed Rand "the Third Reich" Paul.
I actually do not believe the first part at all. I think she does support Israel but is just extremely ditzy and uneducated about things and people.

If that's true she doesn't belong in politics and she is extremely dangerous.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2010, 04:40:45 AM »
Re:  "If she's so stupid and her political activity is manipulated by other people, how can she honestly support anything?"

She's a very strong supporter of sports.

She's an athletic supporter.     ;D

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2010, 04:51:04 AM »
She is good at raising money for Tea Parties and then squandering it foolishly on Rand "2nd Generation Nazi-Muslim bootlicker" Paul.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2010, 05:20:14 AM »
Can anyone on the forum define the following two terms and explain the difference between them?

POLITICIAN

-vs-

STATESMAN

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2010, 05:58:18 AM »
I keep thinking of ways to describe a politician, but I feel like they are fit descriptions for a statesman as well.   I would like to hear how you define these terms.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2010, 08:06:02 AM »
Ben m : most of 99.9% of them ARE our enemies

That is certainly true in black Muslim countries. However, we have friends among Black Christians, in the US and in Africa. It would be a pity to lose their support because they think we are racists.
In particular, in Africa, some American evangelists do a very good job of educating people and teaching them to be friendly to Israel and the West in general.
yes.but there are some christian blacks like the priest in obama's church and more like him.and the black panthers.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2010, 09:34:15 PM »
In my opinion, Sarah Palin should not be supported OR trusted.
She should not be supported because she is incompetent. She turned a lot of voters away from the Republicans by displaying her ignorance and foolishness on important issues during the latest presidential campaign. There is a non-negligible number of Americans who eventually voted for Barry Suetro (aka Barack Hussein Obama), not because they were particularly fond of the Indonesian Kenya-born Muslim, but because they were scared at the prospect of Sarah Palin becoming President of the US, given John Mac Cain's health problems.
Furthermore, she should not be trusted because she lacks judgement. She probably sincerely supports Israel as far as the "flotilla" incident is concerned, but she could easily change her mind on Israel under bad influence. The fact that she endorses Rand Paul simply confirms that she cannot be trusted.
I do not mean to be disrespectful to Sarah Palin, I think she was subject to a vicious smear campaign by the Liberals and the media. I just think that she is not fit for major political positions.

I remain of the opinion that it was John McCain's ultra politically correct campaign AND the overwhelming majority of the media being an extension of Barack Hussein Obama's campaign that cost McCain any chance at winning the 2008 Presidential Election.     While some people weren't comfortable with Sarah Palin on the Republican Ticket,   for many including myself,   Sarah Palin's presence on the ticket provided reason to enthusiastically support the ticket.     Of course I would have voted for McCain regardless of who he selected as his running mate.     There's a difference though in voting for someone compared to making campaign contributions AND helping promote the ticket  ( as well as actively oppose the opposition ).     

There are no guarantees about any human being.    I'm confident though that Sarah Palin will continue to support Israel because of her strong religious beliefs.        The same with Mike Huckabee.     Both aren't perfect.   But who is other than G-d?     Sarah Palin isn't GW Bush,   who had a checkered background and was influenced by his evil father. 

The question I have for anyone who opposes Sarah Palin is which potential viable candidate (s ) do you support?     I'm interested for information purposes to try to understand the reasoning behind the line of thinking.      Guaranteed,   there are going to be concerns with everyone in the Republican Presidential Field until at least the time JTF becomes a mass movement.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/