Author Topic: The News Editor of NRG-Maariv opens a Facebook page against Chaim Ben Pesach  (Read 1939 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Dany Zak yimach shmo vezichro is the News Editor of NRG (the official web site of Maariv, the second biggest newspaper in Israel).

The vile traitor Dany Zak has opened a special Facebook page entitled: "To remove Chaim Ben Pesach from Youtube".

On his personal Facebook page, Dany Zak writes that he is seeking a husband! Unfortunately, Arafat is no longer available.

Here is the special page he opened against me: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=166771236171&ref=ts

Here is his personal page where he says that he is seeking a husband: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=812318839

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
What an idiot!

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
This is a joke right? Who smiles while being toothless? :::D

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
There's a guy on that group's Wall who writes s***t about me and a moderator from the Hebrew forum.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
What a freak. He's got satan up his ass.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
There's a guy on that group's Wall who writes s***t about me and a moderator from the Hebrew forum.

בס''ד

Yes Ron, they also attack you because they see that you are doing so much to help our movement in Israel.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
This is a pathetic Joke.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
The guy should marry a beaver, look at those teeth!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb

Yep. Looks like a redneck to me.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

So he thinks if you oppose Israel's enemies the arabs, you're racist? If you opposed the Nazi's I suppose that makes one a racist too huh.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
we are in youtube? this is great.can someone post me a link please to some of the vids there?
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer

This despicable attempt of censorship is a positive sign that the message from JTF carries weight and is viewed as a threat by the sick Israeli establishment.
Instead of attacking all the Nazi garbage widespread on the Internet, this pathetic representative of the media industry targets someone who defends respectable ideas with honesty and passion. How disgraceful...

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
What a repulsive and disgusting human being!!
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
He looks like a pig and I think his "husband" will be a pig also. Maybe one of those filthy Muslim pigs would suit him well.  :::D
He is a moron and his social group is dead. There is nothing. No discussions no further info. Just utter BS.
Am I the only one who can imagine that disgusting person very well on one of these "gay parade" wagons in a pink t-shirt at least 2 sizes too small showing off his ugliness and evilness to the rest of the folks around? They should capture him and let him out in Ghaza - so he could get some lessons on Islam and respect.  >:(

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

Haw haw haw  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
or a woodchuck :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
or a woodchuck :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Woodchucks are sweet. They would surely get loathed by such an ugly object!

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
Thanks for the pic, Hyades, it is indeed very telling !