Author Topic: For people with criticisms in JTF  (Read 2588 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: For people with criticisms in JTF
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2010, 09:49:00 AM »
i said that greco-roman culture is one of the pillars of western society just as judeo christian culture are.
Greco-Roman culture is homosexual culture.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2010, 09:55:33 AM »
The forums wouldn't be the same without them. (David and Paulette)

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2010, 10:00:42 AM »
I have to say that if Paulette and David leave, then I will too. We are of one mind on this.

Muman, I think every Jew has to engage in pikuach nefesh according to how they feel Hashem wants them to. Because of our views on race, Paulette and I found ourselves in a situation where we were able to talk to WNs one on one and it has actually changed the minds of some of them about Jews. It is crucial for people like that to see firsthand that not all Jews are the enemy of the White European peoples, and that some of us are actually friendly or sympathetic to their issues regarding the black-white situation.

This does two things: One, it helps reduce antisemitism, and Two, it takes away some of the arguments of the more extreme neonazis amongst them, that "all Jews" are enemies of White Western civilization.

בס''ד

1. For your information, I am the one who banned Skkie. Nazis and defenders of Nazi Germany are not welcome on this forum. We don't debate Nazis. All Nazis should be killed. I did say that we will not ban people except under the most extreme circumstances. Defending Nazi Germany is an extreme circumstance to say the least.

2. David and Paulette never said they are leaving.

3. I don't like threats. Your threat to leave doesn't bother me in the least. If you want to spend your time begging Nazis not to hate Jews, that's your business. JTF doesn't have dialogues with Nazis and JTF doesn't beg Nazis not to hate us.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2010, 10:27:52 AM »
בס''ד

1. For your information, I am the one who banned Skkie. Nazis and defenders of Nazi Germany are not welcome on this forum. We don't debate Nazis. All Nazis should be killed. I did say that we will not ban people except under the most extreme circumstances. Defending Nazi Germany is an extreme circumstance to say the least.

3. I don't like threats. Your threat to leave doesn't bother me in the least. If you want to spend your time begging Nazis not to hate Jews, that's your business. JTF doesn't have dialogues with Nazis and JTF doesn't beg Nazis not to hate us.
Chaim, I agree with everything that you say, but I also believe that we should also ban so-called Jews that defend Nazi Germany.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2010, 10:29:57 AM »
I have to say that if Paulette and David leave, then I will too. We are of one mind on this.

Muman, I think every Jew has to engage in pikuach nefesh according to how they feel Hashem wants them to. Because of our views on race, Paulette and I found ourselves in a situation where we were able to talk to WNs one on one and it has actually changed the minds of some of them about Jews. It is crucial for people like that to see firsthand that not all Jews are the enemy of the White European peoples, and that some of us are actually friendly or sympathetic to their issues regarding the black-white situation.

This does two things: One, it helps reduce antisemitism, and Two, it takes away some of the arguments of the more extreme neonazis amongst them, that "all Jews" are enemies of White Western civilization.

בס''ד

chaim: skkie didn't defend nazi germany.he said we had to destroy the soviet union first.i agree with this.he also said that not all the germans are our enemies.and some of our best members are germans.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2010, 10:31:04 AM »
chaim: skkie didn't defend nazi germany.he said we had to destroy the soviet union first.i agree with this.he also said that not all the germans are our enemies.and some of our best members are germans.
I think that you are Skkie, so I don't even know why I am arguing with you, but for the record, the one or two Germans who are good JTFers represent about one half of one percent of that country.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2010, 10:33:22 AM »
בס''ד

Chaim, I agree with everything that you say, but I also believe that we should also ban so-called Jews that defend Nazi Germany.
i also beleive we should ban YOU first.you use profanity on almost every post and send treatening message to memebers you don't like.oh and just for the fact.i don't support homosexuality in ancient greece.when i said that greco roman culture are a pillar of western civillization i meant the sport and education progrgrams.and philosophy and science.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2010, 10:35:05 AM »
I think that you are Skkie, so I don't even know why I am arguing with you, but for the record, the one or two Germans who are good JTFers represent about one half of one percent of that country.
no they present the majority.aand yes i am skkie and rwg and hamantaschen and tina greco and muhammad and hitler and lucifer.

(this is a joke).

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2010, 10:36:12 AM »
We know exactly who you are, Ben, and with each of your posts you convict yourself before Chaim more as well.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2010, 10:37:56 AM »
DBF & Ben,

This squabbling is really getting tiring and it is not productive. I do not think you will be friends... But at least have some consideration for the other members of JTF and either one of you should just step back... The one who is humble will be rewarded, the one who is not will not be rewarded.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2010, 10:39:08 AM »
We know exactly who you are, Ben, and with each of your posts you convict yourself before Chaim more as well.
okay,whatever you say.i don't have power now to answer some low iq kid probably from the slums of los angeles.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2010, 10:40:16 AM »
DBF & Ben,

This squabbling is really getting tiring and it is not productive. I do not think you will be friends... But at least have some consideration for the other members of JTF and either one of you should just step back... The one who is humble will be rewarded, the one who is not will not be rewarded.

i said many times i can humble happily.s\i just want to hear an apologise for his outrageous comments.that's it.this is a lot to ask?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2010, 10:45:39 AM »
DBF & Ben,

i said many times i can humble happily.s\i just want to hear an apologise for his outrageous comments.that's it.this is a lot to ask?

That is good Ben... I appreciate your understanding... But sometimes an apology takes a long time to get. If you really want to make JTF work you will figure out a way {as DBF will also} to make it work. As you see there are people who are not very happy about some things I write. I cannot make everyone happy, and I don't try to make 'everyone' happy. I can only help those who are looking for the help I am trying to give.

Please, either of you, for the peace of JTF, let your differences go. DBF, don't be so provocative in some of your posts to Ben... Ben, if you think DBF is offending you try to respond to the issue, and don't try to come back. When I was new to JTF some people accused me of being a troll too. But over time I found that people can see when a person is good by the things he does, and the way he treats other people.

I hope that we all will be good friends by next year...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2010, 10:53:35 AM »
DBF & Ben,

That is good Ben... I appreciate your understanding... But sometimes an apology takes a long time to get. If you really want to make JTF work you will figure out a way {as DBF will also} to make it work. As you see there are people who are not very happy about some things I write. I cannot make everyone happy, and I don't try to make 'everyone' happy. I can only help those who are looking for the help I am trying to give.

Please, either of you, for the peace of JTF, let your differences go. DBF, don't be so provocative in some of your posts to Ben... Ben, if you think DBF is offending you try to respond to the issue, and don't try to come back. When I was new to JTF some people accused me of being a troll too. But over time I found that people can see when a person is good by the things he does, and the way he treats other people.

i don't think i should be friend of dbf.but you are right.it is not worth of my time to answer his provocative post.but i realy want to report to the admins about his behavior.it is a public relations nightmare to the movement.this is also the reason i stopped my n bashing on this forum.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2010, 01:22:06 PM »
DBF & Ben,

i don't think i should be friend of dbf.but you are right.it is not worth of my time to answer his provocative post.but i realy want to report to the admins about his behavior.it is a public relations nightmare to the movement.this is also the reason i stopped my n bashing on this forum.
I am telling you this seriously and not looking for a fight- You portray yourself as a JTFer/Hayamin supporter but you repeatedly express ideology that is a complete opposite to JTF. You are the PR nightmare, and that is why I hope you will either leave, make it clear that you are representing yourself only, or- come to your senses and correct your severely flawed (to say the least) ideology.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2010, 01:30:48 PM »

As a Jew I'm not obligated to join a white-vs-black crusade so that I can suck up to "white nationalists" or europeans and make them think higher of me as a Jew.   It's none of my business what they think about race, I have pressing matters that are more important and have enough self-respect that I don't feel the need to adopt their positions in order to "show them" that I'm an ok exception Jew who's not 'secretly plotting world domination and race-mixing' in the backyard or in some laboratory as member of a secret cabal.   If they are going to think that about any Jew who doesn't openly profess to their hitlerian views, let them go to hell, I say.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2010, 01:53:46 PM »
Why should any Jew lower himself to argue with a stupid Nazi, who themselves are a hated minority in their respective country, just to get some sympathy? Honestly I do not even care for these marginal brain-amputated rats. They are scum and live their stupid empty little lives in a stupid little world with some stupid little thoughts that can in no way affect me. I know that I am much better than them. I show compassion, love, respect and forgiveness to those around me who deserve it and I can be brute and gross to people who deserve THAT. Honestly - a Nazi doesn't even deserve my worst feelings. All they deserve is loathe.
And the same goes for people who defend Nazis. I find them rather disgusting and whoever defends a Nazi IS a Nazi.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2010, 10:52:36 AM »
DBF & Ben,

I am telling you this seriously and not looking for a fight- You portray yourself as a JTFer/Hayamin supporter but you repeatedly express ideology that is a complete opposite to JTF. You are the PR nightmare, and that is why I hope you will either leave, make it clear that you are representing yourself only, or- come to your senses and correct your severely flawed (to say the least) ideology.
i think my arguments with half this forum send clear indication that this is my position and i representing myself.

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2010, 04:01:51 PM »
I didn't make a "threat" to leave. I simply said that if David and Paulette left, I would too. I don't see that as a threat, simply a statement.
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2010, 04:07:29 PM »
I didn't make a "threat" to leave. I simply said that if David and Paulette left, I would too. I don't see that as a threat, simply a statement.

It started with a disagreement, was interspersed with tantrums, threats, and ended with ultimatums.  If people want to leave after thinking about it soberly, they should.  This goes for you, me, and anyone who comes here.  No one here should be told they are 'weak' because we have no interest in communing with nazi scum.  This is not a discussion between two reasonable adults, but a discussion between Jews and those who long for a time when we were made into ashes, lampshades and soap.  The strong Jewish position on this is to not give these insects the light of day and to stomp them out, not to 'dialogue' with them; thereby granting them the appearance that they actually have a point to be debated. 

'Dialoguing' with them tacitly presumes they have the semblance of a logical position--which they don't. 
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 04:28:12 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »