Author Topic: Italians and Jews  (Read 10228 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Italians and Jews
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2010, 09:25:39 AM »
He doesn't give a damn what happens to JTF in America. I think he wants America to go to hell.
It's too bad.  To have such high intelligence, but no commonsense.  The movement here in America is important to Israel too.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2010, 09:26:12 AM »
He doesn't give a damn what happens to JTF in America. I think he wants America to go to hell.
we should all learn from america.if they will go we and europe will be next.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2010, 09:26:27 AM »

It's too bad.  To have such high intelligence, but no commonsense.  The movement here in America is important to Israel too.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2010, 09:27:29 AM »
Ben, stop kissing these ladies's butt just because they attack me.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2010, 09:30:26 AM »

So now I exist, Ruby? I surely don't care if you go to hell, but I love Americans such as Dan Ben Noah.

I wish you would go back to the Hebrew forum.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2010, 09:31:21 AM »
they attack you ,you're the one attacking them
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2010, 09:32:33 AM »
they attack you ,you're the one attacking them

You didn't really read the thread did u?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 09:37:46 AM by Arise Judah »

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2010, 09:49:03 AM »
I have to say I love most Italians, they are straight shooters and are usually on the side of God and morality.  They also don't take crap which I think is just terrific!

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: June 07, 2010, 09:54:25 AM »
I have to say I love most Italians, they are straight shooters and are usually on the side of G-d and morality.  They also don't take crap which I think is just terrific!

What do you mean?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #59 on: June 07, 2010, 09:55:47 AM »
And I'm a huge fan of The Sopranos !     >:(

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2010, 09:58:32 AM »

So now I exist, Ruby? I surely don't care if you go to hell, but I love Americans such as Dan Ben Noah.

Ruby and Bullcat your decent enough people and I love and respect you, but why are you telling Ron to go back to the Hebrew forum. I happen to enjoy Ron here and he is not Anti Christian or Anti American. Remember Ron is being attacked by everyone, all over the internet and he is defending himself. Maybe he says things he doesn't mean but on most issues he is right. There is allot of Anti Semitism in Italy and all over Europe including Ireland. Does that mean all Italians and Irish hate The Jews? Ron is just pointing out the evils that exist there and has a right to do so as any righteous person does.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Moshe92

« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2010, 09:59:25 AM »
Ron was talking about fascist Italy, not Italian-American people.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2010, 10:02:24 AM »

Ruby and Bullcat your decent enough people and I love and respect you, but why are you telling Ron to go back to the Hebrew forum. I happen to enjoy Ron here and he is not Anti Christian or Anti American. Remember Ron is being attacked by everyone, all over the internet and he is defending himself. Maybe he says things he doesn't mean but on most issues he is right. There is allot of Anti Semitism in Italy and all over Europe including Ireland. Does that mean all Italians and Irish hate The Jews? Ron is just pointing out the evils that exist there and has a right to do so as any righteous person does.

It is true that ALL European countries - every single one - has it's portion of anti-Semitism. Italy is nothing worse and nothing better than any other country in that matter. But I think the issue is not THAT he points these things out rather than HOW. To some people it might sound quite harsh. Then they feel offended, which is normal.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2010, 10:05:07 AM »
Ruby and Bullcat your decent enough people and I love and respect you, but why are you telling Ron to go back to the Hebrew forum.

A while back he sent me a very hateful message in private which I shared with the admins and that's why I have avoided talking with him for a while now.

He made fun of Jesus' name. How would you feel if I made fun of the name of Maimonides or the Lubavitcher Rebbe? I wouldn't want to do that anyway. Would you be more upset with me if I did that than you are about what Ron said? I bet you would.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: June 07, 2010, 10:06:04 AM »

It is true that ALL European countries - every single one - has it's portion of anti-Semitism. Italy is nothing worse and nothing better than any other country in that matter. But I think the issue is not THAT he points these things out rather than HOW. To some people it might sound quite harsh. Then they feel offended, which is normal.
I think Sweden and and Spain  are trying to compete for the lead
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #65 on: June 07, 2010, 10:06:30 AM »
I am upset that you are saying that I hate Italians... I never said that.. I simply pointed out that the history of Italy and the Jews is a very complex one. All the way from the Roman empire to the Vatican...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #66 on: June 07, 2010, 10:11:07 AM »

I personally don't care what forum Ron belongs to.  He has the right to participate here.  I just don't believe that many of  his posts are helpful to JTF.
There is anti semitism every where.  Even in Israel.  Why condemn good people that are here to support you.  On a constant basis.  Most will only take getting batted around the head so long - before walking away.
I appreciate your defense of him and your trying to step in here.  I also appreciate what Ruby said.  If a movement of Jew and Gentile is disturbing to you, why participate in it.  I never understood that about Muman either.  Ron called me unintelligent, but he calls a person expressing their opinion an arse.  Butt Kisser.  That shows true intelligence and maturity.  Sorry - Irish Zionist but you have not changed my mind on this issue.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #67 on: June 07, 2010, 10:12:10 AM »
Ruby and Bullcat your decent enough people and I love and respect you, but why are you telling Ron to go back to the Hebrew forum.

A while back he sent me a very hateful message in private which I shared with the admins and that's why I have avoided talking with him for a while now.

He made fun of Jesus' name. How would you feel if I made fun of the name of Maimonides or the Lubavitcher Rebbe? I wouldn't want to do that anyway. Would you be more upset with me if I did that than you are about what Ron said? I bet you would.
I wasn't offend by how he said Jesus and yes i'm a Christian too (btw Muman explained about Jews using the name Jesus and I suggest you read it over). Ok he sent a hateful message to you in private but I think you too should either try and work things out in private and try not to attack Ron personally and same goes to Ron. If you two don't patch things up then this will just keep getting worse and worse.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #68 on: June 07, 2010, 10:13:03 AM »

I think there are no leaders. But there are countries whose government seem to be more anti-Israel than others. Mostly the leftist governments. So Spain and Sweden are surely competing as most anti-Israel countries.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #69 on: June 07, 2010, 10:13:48 AM »

I think there are no leaders. But there are countries whose government seem to be more anti-Israel than others. Mostly the leftist governments. So Spain and Sweden are surely competing as most anti-Israel countries.
Yes true

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #70 on: June 07, 2010, 10:14:22 AM »

At least I didn't say it behind your back like you did with the "spoiled brat", which why I responded to you in a very justifed way.

Jews are forbbiden to use the name of the false Messiah. If you hate Judaism, go ahead.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #71 on: June 07, 2010, 10:16:51 AM »
I wasn't offend by how he said Jesus and yes i'm a Christian too

So are you offended by the fact that Ron has stated that if you're not anti-Semitic then you're not a real Christian? I do take offense to that and I don't want to patch it up with him as long as he's going to continue to be hateful toward Christians. He has stated in the past that he believes that Jews should only work with Noahides, and even that within limits. So as a Christian I by default can not work with him.

Jews are forbbiden to use the name of Jesus. If you hate Judaism, go ahead.

Oh really? And no I don't hate Jews or Judaism.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #72 on: June 07, 2010, 10:19:08 AM »

Oh really? And no I don't hate Jews or Judaism.

Then what's your problem with this Halacha?

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #73 on: June 07, 2010, 10:20:33 AM »
you need to stop this fight both of you.this is just ruining the thread.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #74 on: June 07, 2010, 10:20:57 AM »
Ruby doesn't hate Jews Ron, she probaaly wasn't aware that Jews can't say that name.
Rabbi Meir Kahane