Author Topic: How would YOU react?  (Read 1115 times)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
How would YOU react?
« on: June 09, 2010, 10:32:55 AM »
A good friend of mine once had a Turkish girl-friend. He started reading the Koran and learned Turkish. When he quit with her, we thought, he'd forget all that Muslim BS.
But he still has some Albanian and Turkish friends who, as it seems still had a lot of influence on him. He went with them to a mosque. He also converted not too long ago. In recent times he left his beard grow, the friendships and contacts to us, the non-Muslims became more and more sporadic. And yesterday, when I met him downtown, he told me he spent 4 weeks in Syria! No one would ever spend his holidays in Syria! Even for a Muslim there are less suspicious countries than Syria.
How would you react? Speaking to my friends, they say we should try to convince him that he is on the wrong way and running into a dead end. On the other hand this might provoke more opposition and would strengthen the islamist scum that tells him (at least I am sure they do) that the non-Muslims had a bad influence on him.
I fear that this long term friendship is over and I can forget it.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: How would YOU react?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2010, 10:44:29 AM »
I would give up the friendship if his religion runs counter to yours. If you have rebuked him for his error you have done your part. We are supposed to make friends with people who are good for us, and stop being friends with those who are bad for us...

My advice is to let this guy go. Maybe when he gives up Islam you can be friends again..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2010, 10:44:33 AM »
That makes me very sad that your friend has chosen to go down that road. If he has chosen it of his own free will then there's very little you can do about it, but Islam is an evil cult and not a true religion and in that it's very disturbing. I hope there is still some humanity within him that you can reach.

Maybe you and his other non-Muslim friends can let him know that you're sad that he has been breaking off from you and ask why and see where it goes from there. He probably won't respond well to harsh condemnations but if he brings the subject up you should say how you feel and be honest for his sake.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2010, 10:45:15 AM »
How awful for you to have a so called friend like this! I'm so sorry Hyades. Only thing I can tell you, is that as long as he has those awful muzzie friends, you will be farther and farther down on his list of friends and eventually no more. Only thing I can suggest, is your other friends that are friends with him to get together and tell him how wrong he is to go down this path. Tell him if he continues, you know that eventually he will no longer want to be your friend. Tell him when he finally sees what he is doing is wrong, you will be there for him in the end when he's ready to come back to the good side of life.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2010, 10:53:56 AM »
Well I have already told him I found his path a doubtful one that might lead to nowhere but hatred and that his "new friends" would let him down as soon as he decided to leave the path. It might even be his death! Because as we know, apostasy from Islam is punished with death!
He never had any prejudice. But recently we had some disscussions started and stopped them because I didn't want to quarrel. But he seems to cultivate a deepening hatred towards Christians and Jews.
I think we should let him go. Time will tell what will be with him.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2010, 11:00:39 AM »
Well I have already told him I found his path a doubtful one that might lead to nowhere but hatred and that his "new friends" would let him down as soon as he decided to leave the path. It might even be his death! Because as we know, apostasy from Islam is punished with death!
He never had any prejudice. But recently we had some disscussions started and stopped them because I didn't want to quarrel. But he seems to cultivate a deepening hatred towards Christians and Jews.
I think we should let him go. Time will tell what will be with him.

Pray for him that he'll leave Islam and not commit any serious harm to innocent people while he's still under the Islamic delusions.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2010, 11:22:05 AM »
I recommend betraying him so he and his fellow Nazis can all be arrested and locked up in a cage on Guantanimo before they have a chance to commit genocide and mass murder.

He will most assuredly betray you and cut your throat in front of his new 'friends', without so much as pausing to reconsider it.

Face the unpleasant truth:  He was only an acquaintance of yours, but he was never your friend.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2010, 11:26:31 AM »
Perhaps you should report this terrorist to the German intelligence. This man is no friend, he is no longer a man, he is a muz.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2010, 11:29:07 AM »
i will give up on the friendship as i am capable to befriend only human beings.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2010, 12:59:13 PM »
Yes, as soon as I have any evidence of him planning something illegal, I would denounce him. A "journey" to (a) Syria(an terror camp?) should be alerting enough.
On the other hand I should not do anything against him blowing himself up in the underground or in abus. I think Germany needs some terror attacks to wake them up.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2010, 11:53:51 PM »
I would watch your back.

http://prophetofdoom.net/Islamic_Quotes_Jews.Islam
^Glance this over.  Does this sound like a philosophy which can be friendly to the Jew? [The whole site is actually quite the gem.]

Only HaShem knows what your friend has adopted as his own views from Islam in the short time he has practiced it, but anti-Semitism has always been a major component of Islam.  Mohamed butchered over two different Jewish tribes just in the Koran, and he forced a Jewish woman whose village and family he had just butchered down to no man standing to become his "wife" [Safiyah][I'd call this rape and sexual enslavement, I think most people would]. -- To Safiyah's great credit, she was the brave Jew who finally poisoned Mohamed to death.

http://www.wikiislam.com/wiki/Circumstances_surrounding_Muhammad%27s_death
--------
"Hadar Yisrael", a Jew cannot have friends who believe in Islam.  Not if they have dignity and self-respect and a respect of Jewry.

http://www.wikiislam.com/wiki/Lying_for_Islam_%28taqiyya%29

I encourage you to read this link, and watch the video within it [and the videos in the bottom reference links].  I do not believe anyone can question a Muslim and be certain of what their views are because lying is part of Islam.  Until the world at large understands that lying is part of Islam and Mohamed himself was a known and admitted liar Islam will continue to make advances in its war against humanity.

http://www.islam-watch.org/IW/IslamicDeception.htm

If you have more time and are interested in learning more about the lies that Muslims tell this link provides ample subject matter.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2010, 12:43:08 AM »
I would watch your back.

http://prophetofdoom.net/Islamic_Quotes_Jews.Islam
^Glance this over.  Does this sound like a philosophy which can be friendly to the Jew? [The whole site is actually quite the gem.]

Only HaShem knows what your friend has adopted as his own views from Islam in the short time he has practiced it, but anti-Semitism has always been a major component of Islam.  Mohamed butchered over two different Jewish tribes just in the Koran, and he forced a Jewish woman whose village and family he had just butchered down to no man standing to become his "wife" [Safiyah][I'd call this rape and sexual enslavement, I think most people would]. -- To Safiyah's great credit, she was the brave Jew who finally poisoned Mohamed to death.

http://www.wikiislam.com/wiki/Circumstances_surrounding_Muhammad%27s_death
--------
"Hadar Yisrael", a Jew cannot have friends who believe in Islam.  Not if they have dignity and self-respect and a respect of Jewry.

http://www.wikiislam.com/wiki/Lying_for_Islam_%28taqiyya%29

I encourage you to read this link, and watch the video within it [and the videos in the bottom reference links].  I do not believe anyone can question a Muslim and be certain of what their views are because lying is part of Islam.  Until the world at large understands that lying is part of Islam and Mohamed himself was a known and admitted liar Islam will continue to make advances in its war against humanity.

http://www.islam-watch.org/IW/IslamicDeception.htm

If you have more time and are interested in learning more about the lies that Muslims tell this link provides ample subject matter.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend.

WOW! Thank you! That's a lot of information. I will favorite the links and study the information. Very intersting.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2010, 05:37:14 AM »
is your friend Jewish?

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2010, 09:06:51 AM »
is your friend Jewish?

No, he was Christian but his mother was not religious. One could basically say he grew up as an atheist. Maybe that made him open to religious fanatism?