Author Topic: Our latest JTF music video already has almost 1000 views baruch Hashem!  (Read 868 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Maybe this will be like some of our other zootube videos that have tens of thousands of views, like this video on Barack Hussein Osama that has 39,000 views baruch Hashem:

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Baruch Hashem indeed. That was a great video!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Maybe this will be like some of our other zootube videos that have tens of thousands of views, like this video on Barack Hussein Osama that has 39,000 views baruch Hashem:

Great stuff.

Dan Ben Noah, you should put somewhere in your video description the words Jewish Task Force so that a youtube search for Jewish task force will bring up your video in the results, and it will become instantly the most viewed video (more views than mine) so it will be on the top of the search results if a person clicks on "list by view count" after typing in that search.   

Unfortunately at this time it seems that most of the jewish task force videos that have the most views and come up in the search are the antichaimbenpesach videos.   You should get yours added to the list.

• Gold Star JTF Member
Btw, Dan, how did you get so many views on that video?  If you used any particular strategies, we should try using them again with future videos.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Btw, Dan, how did you get so many views on that video?  If you used any particular strategies, we should try using them again with future videos.
KWRBT the key is getting it onto blogs. I uploaded the Glen beck video about Flotilla on zootube, some guy commented on my video thanking me for putting it up on zootube and he's putting it on his blog. In 3 days it has over 2,000 views.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

• Gold Star JTF Member
Wow, just crossed the 1500 mark!  Not bad!

By the way, today I uploaded this video to one of my accounts:
It's the viral flotilla choir song with Chaim's commentary at the end.  Combining Chaim's commentary with already popular videos might be one way to get exposure when the search engines pick it up. 

Another thing we might be able to do is upload videos from relevant sites like Memri without doing anything to them, and then if they start getting a massive increase in views then we add a bunch of JTF advertisement to the video and description.

Good ideas.  I would think we should add the JTF stuff from the start because the memri logo/intro's will still attract the people, but we want the many views to see not only the video but the association with JTF, rather than just catch the later viewers after the video is popular.

• Gold Star JTF Member
Wow, just crossed the 1500 mark!  Not bad!

By the way, today I uploaded this video to one of my accounts:
It's the viral flotilla choir song with Chaim's commentary at the end.  Combining Chaim's commentary with already popular videos might be one way to get exposure when the search engines pick it up. 

Another thing we might be able to do is upload videos from relevant sites like Memri without doing anything to them, and then if they start getting a massive increase in views then we add a bunch of JTF advertisement to the video and description.

Good ideas.  I would think we should add the JTF stuff from the start because the memri logo/intro's will still attract the people, but we want the many views to see not only the video but the association with JTF, rather than just catch the later viewers after the video is popular.

The reason we would add the JTF stuff later is because some that got a lot of views like the Samantha Power video were done that way, it would not as likely have been put on a blog if it had JTF stuff popping up everywhere.  I don't see any reason not to put it into the description from the start, but we could leave the videos themselves without any JTF-related editing until it starts getting a lot of views and then put bubbles on the video all the way through with JTF advertisement.

Oh I see.  That is a good point.