Author Topic: About Non-Jewish religions in Israel  (Read 867 times)

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
About Non-Jewish religions in Israel
« on: June 07, 2010, 02:11:07 PM »
Want to share my views about Non-Jewish religions operating in Israel

Hinduism:
As far as i know there are only Hare Krishna/Sai Organisation temples. Hare krishnas should go, they proselytize. Note that they dont even call themself 'Hindus', but rather 'Hare krishnas'. Sai org is a cult, they should be stopped even in India. Brahma Kumaris dont have temple, its a meditation institution(a non-idol worshiping), so i dont know if they will break any rules. A hindu community center maybe allowed for Hindu business workers/researchers/exchange students coming to israel, just like how Chabbad operates around the world for Jews.

Christianity:
Considering Israel should ban conversions/proselytizers, i just dont see what roles popes,priests,pastors/ministers will play in Israel. Also i highly doubt if any World Christian Body will ever declare to the world and accept the past mistakes, that its Ancient Crusaders who helped spread Christianity, looted,committed some very heinous crimes against the Jewish people. If they do this, things can improve between Orthodox Jews and the rest. Also think that, if no synagogues are allowed in Vatican City, then why should Churches be allowed in Jewish Cities.

Islam:
Muslims, as long as they follow Muhammad, whose deeds have not just been anti-jewish, but anti-humanity also, they should be thrown out of every non-Muslim country.

Buddhism:
same views as hinduism

Druze, Bahai:
Dont know much about them.

-------------
I dont understand why it is so difficult to accept that Israel is for JEWS, and it is Jewish laws which will govern the state. There are more than 50 countries having Islam and Christianity as state religions and 8 countries with Buddhism as state religion, why not Israel and India for Jews and Hindus. Jewish leaders/politicians shouldnt worry upsetting certain western countries from getting upset with strict Jewish laws enforced in Israel.Western countries are allies for Israel, but it shouldn't mean Jews should sell their souls and make compromise. Point that the most number of Anti-Semitism cases have occurred in Western countries itself. One may blame it on leftism or nazism or whatever, but its a fact.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: About Non-Jewish religions in Israel
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010, 03:22:02 PM »
Interesting, my opinion.

Hinduism:
"A hindu community center maybe allowed for Hindu business workers/researchers/exchange students coming to israel, just like how Chabbad operates around the world for Jews."

I agree! Especially considering what good hosts the Hindus were to the Jews that lived in India during the long diaspora, India was the only country in the world that didn't persecute their Jewish population.

Christianity:
They have a legitimate connection to the holy land, as long as they don't proselytize, they're are welcome to have a permanent presence.

Islam:
Enemy entity to be banned completely and absolutely.

Buddhism:
Don't know much about them, but doubt they'd be interested in Israel other than as tourists which is fine.

Druze, Bahai:
Same, if they'd like to visit they're welcome.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Moshe92

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, 03:43:46 PM »
I'm fine with there being Christian or Hindu community centers in Israel for tourists from those religions or even Arab Christians who are willing to accept Jewish sovereignty in Israel (I know there are very few of them). Personally, I don't think there should be houses of worship for religions other than Judaism in Israel, but I understand that other people disagree, and that's fine. What's important is that we destroy the mosques on the Temple Mount and expel all cults and missionaries.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010, 03:52:41 PM »
Hinduism:
I have no problem with Hindus living in Israel.

Christianity:
As long as they don't proselytize, I have no problem with CHristians living in Israel.

Islam:
Should be banned completely from Israel. They are the enemy of the Jewish people.

Buddhism:
Sam with Hinduism.

Druze, Bahai:
Same with Hinduism and Buddhism.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision