Author Topic: Obama's newspaper birth announcement might have been doctored  (Read 457 times)

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
Remember the birth announcements in two papers that have supposedly proved that he was born in the U.S.?

Here is an investigation that strongly indicates some kind of forgery.

Read the top two articles on this blog - first the one from May 28, and secondly from June 6.

http://myveryownpointofview.wordpress.com/

Enjoy!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Obama's newspaper birth announcement might have been doctored
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2010, 11:05:54 AM »
Even if we could 100% prove beyond any doubt that Obama was born in Kenya or Indonesia, nobody would care and it wouldn't change the fact that he's now in office and it wouldn't prevent him from being re-elected.

I don't believe he's a real American but I think it's possible we should focus our energies on issues that matter more to people.

To most Americans this kind of stuff is academic only. That's very unfortunate, because they SHOULD care about our constitution. However I don't think they do.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: Obama's newspaper birth announcement might have been doctored
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2010, 09:22:16 PM »
I don't quite understand he merits behind this research.

I do know that Obama's half-sister who was born in Indonesia has a "certificate of live birth" issued from Hawaii.

And I also know that Arizona's immigration bill will require presidential candidates to produce proof they were born in the US to be on the AZ ballot. -- I hope an easy to obtain "certificate of live birth" is not accepted as proof.

Who knows what will happen.

God willing, a right-wing president will take the helm in 2012 and demand to see Obama's records from POTUS authority and if Obama is illegitimate as a US citizen the proof can be used to undo every single thing Obama has unleashed on the world. -- I'm no holding my breath, but lets hope for good things.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein