Author Topic: Put together a music video for JTF, can you guys thumbs up?  (Read 1075 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
I put this together in hopes of getting more people interested, it was more a project to test my video editing skills but I figured just putting together a video on Israelite warriors and our ancestors would be nice to try to spark interest to the forum maybe for the weapons forum or people interested in the Israelite Warriors.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Put together a music video for JTF, can you guys thumbs up?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2010, 09:28:00 PM »
Nice!

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 09:32:37 PM »
Good job!  Thumbs up and commented! :dance: :dance: :dance:
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2010, 10:18:15 PM »
בס''ד

Great video! G-d bless you!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2010, 11:21:50 AM »
Glad you guys liked it, i'm hoping it will get some traffic here, and restore some pride in people who are trying to get back to their roots as a Jew.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2010, 11:48:41 AM »
That's some video you made. Very inspiring.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2010, 12:14:18 PM »
Putting it under the Israelite tag is risky because i'm probably going to get a lot of these cultist Afrocentrist "Black Hebrew Israelites" coming to the video to sabotage the ratings. We need to retake our name though, we are descendants of the Israelites and cannot forget that. That title does not belong to Afrocentrist descendants of slaves.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2010, 12:41:14 PM »
Very artistic.  Great job.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2010, 02:34:28 PM »
I really like the electronic music as well as the clips from the history channel specials

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2010, 05:37:03 PM »
I'd like to put together another video showing the second temple, Masada, and the Roman Jewish wars. Not sure how members would feel about that as it wasn't considered a glorious time by any means and it was one of the worse times in our history but the Jews put up the fight of their lives and didn't give up to defend their homeland. I used the war with the Canaanites and Phillistines because it was considered a victorious day to defeat the pagan worshippers. I wonder what music I should use for my next video. I've got a lot of trance music from Israel and I've got some traditional Hebrew music as well.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2010, 02:13:28 AM »
I'm not into music so I can't really give a suggestion, not knowing what will be the right theme for your imagery.

To show the second temple is a magnificent time in Jewish history - even with all the infighting and lack of kedusha compared to the first temple, etc etc - to have a Jewish state with functioning Temple as in that time is far greater than without it.   

As to Masada, while the common myth is that all committed suicide there, there are some theories amongst the scholars that actually some waited for the Romans and fought them and were killed in battle actually.   In any case, I'm not sure why the story of that particular settlement became so popular with the Israeli establishment, probably because they committed mass suicide, something the anti-zionist Israeli establishment is obsessed with doing themselves.   

The Roman Jewish wars were certainly tragic, but they would have been the exact opposite had we won.   Nobody could know ahead of time what terror it would result in.   The galut interpretation of those events won out after the fact, and for good reason, to prevent a future recurrence of that level of carnage.  Up to a million Jews were slaughtered by the Romans - a holocaust of its day.   That said, I think that in our day it is important and less dangerous to stress the other side of this issue, appreciate the fighting spirit, the connectedness to the Jewish homeland, the willingness to put life on the line for God and his Torah, and the effectiveness of a well-planned revolt - now that we are no longer powerless and in exile.   Just as in the aftermath it was important to downplay the nationalistic fervor and reflect negatively upon the spirit of the revolt against the Romans (as a way to protect the surviving remnants of the Jewish nation), so too it is important now that we returned to power in our homeland to appreciate the Bar Kochva side of the story.

In short, I don't see a problem with highlighting these events in general.

That said, in the first video, some of the images I did not really recognize (probably because I did not watch the history channel special you were pulling from), so I would recommend making more obvious images that will be well known or at least explanation as to what the images represent.   That would be very cool.  Good luck.