Author Topic: 'Arab Men Should Sexually Harass Israeli Woman As Resistance (Total Insanity)  (Read 1591 times)

Offline JTF4Life718

• New JTFer

They should all be thrown out! End of story

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I am not 100 % shure, but I think the lawyer Al-Imam makes fun of the moderator and the Muslim society.

She is not serious about this haress Jewish girl issue, but uses it to focus sexual haressment in the Muslim society.

Rape of the land lol
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
this is another proof for those who are still belive in a liberal/multicultural/multiracial society.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Maccabee01

• Junior JTFer
this is another proof for those who are still belive in a liberal/multicultural/multiracial society.

Multi-culturalism/Diversity/Political Correctness - A propaganda mechanism used to discriminate against whites, dedicated Christians, religious Jews, and/or Patriots, flood the country with illegal aliens and Muslims, and indoctrinate your child into thinking that being gay will make them a better person.
Maccabee ><>
Armed Infidel Against The Beast's Organized Religion of Government (The BORG), Islam, and any other Satanic Death Cult that would destroy our Liberty.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer

Multi-culturalism/Diversity/Political Correctness - A propaganda mechanism used to discriminate against whites, dedicated Christians, religious Jews, and/or Patriots, flood the country with illegal aliens and Muslims, and indoctrinate your child into thinking that being gay will make them a better person.
true.we need to focus much more on the evil of the new pc society.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Yes, I have read that already. They are disgusting. WOmen are just NOTHING for them! Some Imams here in Europe also "allowed" their fellow-pagans to rape Muslim women who didn't wear a head scarf or a hijab...  >:(