Author Topic: When the tables are turned against the democrats.  (Read 595 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
When the tables are turned against the democrats.
« on: June 10, 2010, 06:03:45 AM »
When an incompetent schwartza is either not hired or fired, it is automatically called racism for just about every company. Now the democrats are in a position where an incompetent one won a primary. They want him to step down. Where are the cries of racism now?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/06/09/surprise-south-carolina-democratic-senate-nominee-refuses-step-aside/
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
Re: When the tables are turned against the democrats.
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 06:11:33 AM »
"As far as we know he has done no campaigning," state party spokesperson Keiana Page said. "We have no idea how he won."

Sure you have no idea, because you're clueless like most of the Democrat and Republican establishment. You have no idea that people are finally fed up with your nonsense even when it's staring you in the face.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 07:38:59 AM »
He sounds like a run-of-the-mill democrat; what's the big deal! :::D :::D :::D :P
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2010, 08:13:25 AM »
He sounds like a run-of-the-mill democrat; what's the big deal! :::D :::D :::D :P

I saw him on the news this morning; my first thought was that he looked like a thug (and no, not only because he is black, lol). But it turns out he does have a criminal record, and was also kicked out of the military.

The Dems want him to step down because they know he won't have a chance against the Repub in the final election due to his controversies and lack of name recognition. They think he won because his name was alphabetically at the top. :laugh:
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com