General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

ask ben m

<< < (4/7) > >>

Rubystars:
How do you feel about the fact that fathers have no rights when it comes to protecting their babies? What if you find out your girlfriend got pregnant and she is having an abortion, killing YOUR child, and there's nothing you can do to stop it? What if she laughs at you when you ask her not to, and says it's none of your business, because it's HER body? That sounds awfully callous and cold, doesn't it?

Ben m:

--- Quote from: Rubystars on June 14, 2010, 10:57:00 AM ---How do you feel about the fact that fathers have no rights when it comes to protecting their babies? What if you find out your girlfriend got pregnant and she is having an abortion, killing YOUR child, and there's nothing you can do to stop it? What if she laughs at you when you ask her not to, and says it's none of your business, because it's HER body? That sounds awfully callous and cold, doesn't it?

--- End quote ---
this is her right to terminate the baby if she will choose to.besides i can divorce her if it will prove to much.but i think i still got plenty of time to think about this before i should get marry.

muman613:
Why did you start a second Ask column here? Should we delete the 'normal atheist' posts or merge them here?

Rubystars:
Why are you a Nazi?

IsraeliGovtAreKapos:

--- Quote from: Rubystars on June 14, 2010, 03:20:23 PM ---Why are you a Nazi?

--- End quote ---

Now even his friends turn against him  :::D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version