Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, June 20, 2010  (Read 9624 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, June 20, 2010
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2010, 02:05:29 PM »
Greetings Chaim. Is it true that there is tension in Israel between Sephardic and Ashkenazi Jews, and if so why?

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2010, 02:54:22 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

What is your opinion on Operation Desert Storm, and the first Gulf War in general?

Do you know what the opinion of HaRav, Meir Kahane, zecher tzadik livracha, was on the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait in August of 1990?

“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2010, 03:01:43 PM »
Hello Chaim,

Jonathan Pollards wife said that Rabbi Eliyahu was prescient. Is this a common phenomena amongst Rabbi's and a common phenomena in Judaïsm?

Thank you,

Robert.

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2010, 03:29:03 PM »
Has obama brought change to the united states just as he campaigned on?  Or is it the same as the bush administration?

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2010, 03:59:52 PM »
Chaim,
There is a thread on the board with a photo of Rabbi Kahane in 1972:
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,47047.0.html
A few people think you are in the photo also. Is that you? You would have been very young.
If it is not you can you tell us why Rabbi Kahane was meeting with Ted Kennedy?
Thanks

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2010, 04:42:12 PM »
Hey chaim..

1) What your opinion on power naps, i do not drink team or coffee, and like you i often only get 6 hours sleep. So i try and have 20 minutes in the mid afternoon.

2) Is mackrael healthy?

3) Chaim, you say you do not follow the soccer world cup football, let me update you. All of the african teams filled with the superior black africans keep losing to inferior whitey. I just dont get it chaim, how can this be. Soccer is a sport for athleticism, yet the black africans are getting kncoked out one by one. Yet the NFL and NBA college drafts break there necks to get darker and darker year apon year. How can this be?

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2010, 05:56:27 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I want to follow up discussion of Jewish leadership and the 16 year old in Los Angeles, Daniel Pereg, who risked his life and limbs to carry the Israeli flag among Arab Muslim Nazi supporters of Hamas.  Here is a recording of an interview with him by Tovia Singer at Arutz Sheva.  http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Radio/News.aspx/2307

Some highlights, as I know you don't have time to listen to it now.
The kid mentions Kiryat Arba and Hevron in the same breath as Tel Aviv  and Jerusalem.
He talks of someday running for the Knesset.  He plans to finish high school in Israel
He mentions that he is a Bal Tshuva.
He downplays his bravery in facing the mob of terrorist supporters.
He is well spoken and even though Israeli born has American/LA lingo down well.

Tovia kept saying that when he (Tovia) was 16 he would not have had the guts to face down an Arab mob like that.  We know Bibi can't face down Obama, the UN, the State Department, The EU and the other assorted Jew haters.

Could this kid be a leader of the future that we have been waiting for?  I know it is hard to put much stock in a 16 year old, for all we know two years from now he might be girl crazy and have forgotten about Israel but it is more likely that if he is showing these signs of bravery and competence at 16 that he could be something special as an adult.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2010, 06:48:30 PM »
Hello Chaim what are your thoughts on John Lennon's lyrics that just sold for 1.2 million dollars? I am not a beatles fan but I do think its excessive to sell lyrics for that much money. Thanks and GD bless

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2010, 07:48:37 PM »
Shalom Chaim, Gibor Doreinu

I would love your thoughts on "Rabbi" Lionel Blue, the "first openly homosexual rabbi"? Have you ever encountered him before?

Also, I wonder if as a special treat for us loyal JTFers, you might relate the story of your encounter with Dr. Mohammed Mechti. It's been told before, I know, but I and surely many of us will delight in hearing it again. What was Mechti's reaction when he recovered from "the incident"?

Laila Tov,
Gimatria

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2010, 11:50:09 PM »
Shalom Chaim

1. It seems that many members of congress are pro Israel.  How much power does congress really have to be able to check Obama on his anti Israel policies?  Also, Can congress press Obama to strike Iran?

2. Have you heard about the democrat candidate in South Carolina named Alvin Greene?  If so what do you think about this bizarre case?

3. Is it true that the gulf oil spill is also releasing toxic chemicals into the air that can kill the local population?

As always thanks and may Hashem bless

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2010, 02:49:12 AM »
Dear Chaim,
I hope you have had a great week.  As usual I listened to last week's Ask JTF with great relish. 
Two questions for your consideration:

1.  Have you heard of a festival called 'juneteenth'. I was in the ER a few days ago when staff mentioned this celebration.  I didn't have a clue about it.  When I asked what it was they said it was a "holiday where Black people maim, kill, and shoot at each other". I was told the number of ER visits skyrocket during 'juneteenth' celebrations.  What if anything do you know of this holiday?  When you  hold office how would you admonish groups that didn't know how to behave?

2.  Do you know obaid Karki?  He has responded to some of you video.  He is a very atypical Arab thinker.  I was wondering what you thought of him. 

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2010, 02:42:08 PM »

Shalom Chaim,

Before asking my question this week,   I just wanted to share with you that I'm currently on my first trip to Israel.   I have thought about JTF very often on the trip,   as you helped inspire me to take this trip.   The perspective that you have provided has made a great difference for me in understanding what's really going on in Israel,   not the leftist propaganda and phony right propaganda that the vast majority of the news media report.   I went to the Western Wall and prayed that you would be allowed into Israel.  And that either you or someone else who represents the vision of the late and great Rabbi Meir Kahane would become Prime Minister of Israel.  It pains me greatly to see those hideous Mosques on the Temple site.       

My question for you this week is what would be your top 3 priorities in the order of the greatest urgency,   if you became Prime Minister of Israel?

Thanks as always,  eb22.       
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/