Author Topic: Awesome Video on Gog & Magog  (Read 2702 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Awesome Video on Gog & Magog
« on: February 02, 2010, 11:18:10 PM »
Please watch this video. It is very good from the Jewish Zionist perspective...

http://www.torahohr.net/gogumagog/
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Awesome Video on Gog & Magog
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 03:35:34 PM »
Has anyone watched this video? I think it is magnificent!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 03:06:23 AM »
Great video! So true and moving..

We all need to do full repentance (תשובה שלמה)
G-d will save and protect us.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2010, 03:44:50 AM »
Psalms Chapter 121 - A Song of Ascents - may serve as a reponse to Muman's video.

Words by King David (3000 years old!)
Sings Yosef Karduner

א. שִׁיר לַמַּעֲלוֹת. אֶשָּׂא עֵינַי, אֶל-הֶהָרִים - מֵאַיִן יָבֹא עֶזְרִי
ב  עֶזְרִי מֵעִם השם - עֹשֵׂה שָׁמַיִם וָאָרֶץ.
ג  אַל-יִתֵּן לַמּוֹט רַגְלֶךָ;  אַל-יָנוּם שֹׁמְרֶךָ

ד  הִנֵּה לֹא-יָנוּם, וְלֹא יִישָׁן - שׁוֹמֵר יִשְׂרָאֵל.
ה  השם שֹׁמְרֶךָ; השם צִלְּךָ, עַל-יַד יְמִינֶךָ.

ו  יוֹמָם הַשֶּׁמֶשׁ לֹא-יַכֶּכָּה; וְיָרֵחַ בַּלָּיְלָה.
ז  השם יִשְׁמָרְךָ מִכָּל-רָע: יִשְׁמֹר אֶת-נַפְשֶׁךָ.
ח השם יִשְׁמָר-צֵאתְךָ וּבוֹאֶךָ - מֵעַתָּה וְעַד-עוֹלָם.

Translation from http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt26c1.htm

1. I will lift up mine eyes unto the mountains: from whence shall my help come?
2. My help cometh from the LORD, who made heaven and earth.
3. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved; He that keepeth thee will not slumber.

4. Behold, He that keepeth Israel doth neither slumber nor sleep.
5. The LORD is thy keeper; the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.

6. The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
7. The LORD shall keep thee from all evil; He shall keep thy soul.
8. The LORD shall guard thy going out and thy coming in, from this time forth and for ever. 
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 03:51:16 AM by Spectator »
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2010, 07:39:19 AM »
I said Psalm 121 at my fathers funeral last month.... My fathers resting place overlooks several beautiful mountains and I found this Psalm very fitting for what I wanted to say.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2010, 11:01:45 PM »
Rabbi Lazer Brody talks about how to survive the War of Gog And MaGog:

http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Lazer_Brody/

For some odd reason I cannot link directly to the video...

Download "Gogoomagog: Who Will Survive"

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2010, 10:24:46 PM »
I am listening to this series on TorahAnyTime...

It is called "Hester Panim at the Birth Pangs of Moshiach"... It is about how Hashem hides his presence as we approach the messianic age.. The prophets say that the world will seem upside down right before the Moshiach is revealed, meaning that good will be called bad, light will be called darkness, evil will be called righteousness, etc... The young will not rise before the elders, a great chutzpah will cover the land...

I believe that these prophecies are coming true... This means that the geula is knocking on our doors. Can we remove our blinders and see a glimpse of Hashems Hashgacha Pratis? Can we bring about this redemption and do an honest teshuva to Hashem? My very being yearns for this devaykus {clinging/closeness to Hashem}...

http://www.torahanytime.com/scripts/media.php?file=media/Rabbi/Mordechai_Swiatycki/2010-06-06/Hester_Panim_at_the_Birth_Pangs_of_Mashiach_Part1/Rabbi__Mordechai_Swiatycki__Hester_Panim_at_the_Birth_Pangs_of_Mashiach_Part1__2010-06-06.wmv

http://www.torahanytime.com/scripts/media.php?file=media/Rabbi/Mordechai_Swiatycki/2010-06-07/Hester_Panim_at_the_Birth_Pangs_of_Mashiach_Part2/Rabbi__Mordechai_Swiatycki__Hester_Panim_at_the_Birth_Pangs_of_Mashiach_Part2__2010-06-07.wmv

http://www.torahanytime.com/scripts/media.php?file=media/Rabbi/Mordechai_Swiatycki/2010-06-06/Hester_Panim_at_the_Birth_Pangs_of_Mashiach_Part1/Rabbi__Mordechai_Swiatycki__Hester_Panim_at_the_Birth_Pangs_of_Mashiach_Part1__2010-06-06.wmv

http://www.torahanytime.com/scripts/media.php?file=media/Rabbi/Mordechai_Swiatycki/2010-06-07/Hester_Panim_at_the_Birth_Pangs_of_Mashiach_Part2/Rabbi__Mordechai_Swiatycki__Hester_Panim_at_the_Birth_Pangs_of_Mashiach_Part2__2010-06-07.wmv

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2010, 07:24:38 PM »
I loved this video.